Belt thread?

can people recommend some Veeky Forums belts, interesting belt + fit combinations w.e. belt general

made this thread because the only thing I can think of is lv, but they are too expensive for what you get imo.

shameless self boop

lol louis vuitton is for females

>Persia dosen't exist

leave your mums basement

boi you bout pleb as shit to be honest

If you are an Arab, then I could see the LV belts working real well.

im white not arab, I don't wear lv they are just the only Veeky Forums belt brand I can think of that's why I made the thread meng

so much cancer in a single post

sounds like you're some impoverished pleb

Is Goyard Veeky Forums?

mad kek'd

yes, more

Yeah and for whatever reason people don't dickride as much as louis vuitton or gucci.

I may be a pleb, but I'll never understand the appeal of this. Ever other girl I see walking around NYC (especially UES) has one. More common than Meme Smiths. it would be hard to find a normier and more boring bag.

>it would be hard to find a normier and more boring bag.
Michael Kors would like to have a word with you.

nice for qt gf but stuff for goys ITT please

fuck your shitty thread if youre gonna say shit like that

I dont like expensive belts, but I got this one from an Uber that picked me up like a month ago. Some nigga must have dropped it and I took advantage of it lol. Its original and was in mint condition

>tfw when ni99a realize

damn man that's beutiful

i would hate to drop my fake belt and have it stolen damn

fake

God you are all tasteless fuccbois falling for the tacky designer logo belt buckle meme

Best itt

this

Same fag

nothing can beat the classic black leather silver buckle

So factual. For me, expensive belts don't carry the same gravitas that an expensive watch does (not yet at least) For now it's just another "designer item" to advertise to the blacks.

ebin
back to ktt tasteless wigger

op here, best itt imo, brand?

Fuck off you broke ass nigger

Tom Ford, naturally

lmao, the fact you would consider buying anything from tom ford in 2016 shows how clueless you are, the man is way past his glory days
we all know you are just buying it because of the price and label attached to it
true luxury is never flashy or ostentatious like your new money ass seems to believe

>black leather
>silver T

not the user you're fighting with but how much crack did you smoke

Top laff m8

>muh old money chic

Tom Ford is understated compared to the rest of the industry. You're a basic bitch who has blandness confused with discretion. Come get me when you've owned anything Kiton or Loro Piana.

Fucking plebs on here make me sick. Go jerk off in your dick ovens general

>dvn
>made in India

Literally poo in loo tier

actually seeing kids still fall for logo belts is strange, usually takes a while to get out of the brand-me phase, some people never get out of it but it funds the industry so I don't hate. But this one belt has been going strong for 8 years and it has no effect in the fashion world, just an out-dated status piece with 9,001 rap artist endorsers. Slightly higher than middle-class version of a $40 Monster snapback.

Not really but its sure as hell better than the rest ITT

w2c the kind of belt SLP is ripping off