DAILY REMINDER: ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE MADE, NOT BORN

DAILY REMINDER: ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE MADE, NOT BORN.

Being jealous of someone elses aesthetics is fucking retarded when you've got your own. The images of models here show people that have developed themselves and their aesthetics. Meanwhile you're just sitting here, mostly lurking. Comparing yourself to others while you are on a different power level is stupid. Maximize and enhance your looks to the fullest. All people look pretty much the same when they don't take care of themselves: fucking disgusting. People that look good do so only because they clean up well. So you better do the fucking same. Fat? Lose weight. Baby face? Lose body fat. Clean up your skin, get fit, drink a lot of water, get fashionable frames/contacs, have your hair cut, get braces/veneers, have your T levels checked. Have plastic surgery if you are really fucked up. JUST DO IT. Fuck.

I agree with OP

I see your point. Though I'm really new and insecure and feel like I would like someone to tell me exactly what I should do. Guess I'll wait for the next face thread.

thanks for the push user, needed someone to tell me this

Thx for the inspo

You're forgetting two very large factors of someones looks: wealth and genes.

But thanks for the feel-good though factually inaccurate post though. These things have merit, I guess.

tfw you will never be 6', no matter what you do with your appearance

even with shoe inserts i'm still a 5'8 turbomanlet

add to that a big head and it doesn't matter how well I take care of myself or how good my jawline is, I'll never be attractive

why even live?

it really irks me when people complain about not having easy to achieve features like

>why aren't my eyebrows defined like this
because they pluck/thread it
>why can my beard look that defined
get a line up or just line it up yourself
>why can't i lose weight
because you're not cutting down or exercising

sure, you can't do very much to have suddenly smaller noses or smaller ears without surgery, but you can add up smaller things over time just need some motivation

Some things are out of your control. Worry about the things that are in your control like weight, hygiene, fashion, confidence etc.

>JUS BEE YUORE SELVE

>drink alot of water
You got memed

Except he's telling you to improve on yourself. There's a difference.

But I'm skinny as fuck
What to do?

anyone else look at sky get the urge to drown her in your cock juices?

Lil Uzi Vert is 5'5

All he does is pull BITCHES

and he's very effay.

There are leg lengthening surgeries family

Eat more healthy shit.

>tfw super hooded eyes, only super boring makeup lools decent
>small hips, big chest and semi broad shoulders, makes for super awkward body proportions
>super thin and ugly hair
I mean, yeah, some of these problems MIGHT be fixable with plastic surgery, but I'm not a fucking millionaire.
Fuck off OP

i was born this way
checkmate, op

But he's a rapper and rich

don't interact with tall people in general

like ignore them

why are t levels so imporant

im so sorry dude but this board makes you feel worse about what bothers you most. it will be ok i promise

is that bladee?

>is that bladee?
No?

no it won't be ok
you're a fucking manlet, you're going to have to come to terms with it or kill yourself because there's no use in letting this kind of thing dictate your life.
fuck at 5'8 you're not even in turbomanlet territory you're just 'that kinda short guy' to other people. you should just stop being a self loathing piece of shit

im 6'1 faggot lol i just felt bad for him cus i was high asf when i read his post and i it was so sad

didnt say you were a manlet just quoted you for the its gonna be ok part no need to get so mad

Haha good luck not being able to run, play sports, or do any exercise for the rest of your life.

I'm a poor student and I can't afford spending a lot of money in clothing.
What to do ?

yes it is who else looks like angel

Get a job, make some money, buy decent clothes.

There is no other alternative. Maybe winning a lottery or something like that, but that wont happen.

Wealth can be acquired. Genes cannot be manipulated, but we can improve on what we are born with.

How much do I need to work to be able to afford clothes?

>Genes cannot be manipulated
he hasn't heard of crispr

What can be done about asymmetric folds around my mouth when I smile?

Im talking about manipulation of genes that determine our looks. Exactly how many times have we modified the genes of a fully developed human to change their jawline shape? You can't do this shit. Plastic surgery is where its at.

wat is epigenetics

How are we supposed to know? Just choose the clothes that you want to buy and check the price tag, then get to work. You don't need to immediately buy SLP high fashion designer clothes or shit from Supreme. Read the Veeky Forums sticky, determine what style you'd like and then find the shops that sell clothes that you'd like.

Easy.

It's just like I'm shitposting on /r9k//Veeky Forums

But I thought that epigenetics only changes which parts of a DNA sequence are expressed. The whole DNA sequence itself is not changed. Im not convinced that changing someones jawline shape is just a question of expressing different parts of a DNA sequence... Especially since the development and growth of bones slows down at a certain point in life.

YEAH BABY

So fucking what, you dont need to be a rapper or rich to just get your dick wet a few times. Dont be an autist when you interact with others and just play the numbers game i.e. ask a lot of women out.

>that pic
never forget

i need a cosmetic surgery but i can't bring myself to book an appointment

Stop smiling

Kurt Cobain was 5'9"

Bob Dylan is 5'7"

Mac Demarco is 5'9"

Kendrick Lamar is like 5'6"

do you think that these guys worry about their height? do you think that anyone even mentions their height? hell no.

i have the worst genetics sandbagger 6 feet balding at 18 skinyfat hairy arms and legs weigh 132 pounds have man boobs should i kill myself?

*sandnigger

Lmao I can understand the others but Mac Demarco looks like an aborted fetus. He's effay as fuck though

It's a years long process. Even if you're all these things: muscular, trimmed and whatever, you can still be a little bitch. Go out, experience things, work on your outter and inner self. The harder the experience, better the result. I literally joined army when I was nineteen, just to shape myself.
Also look up stoicism.

Godspeed.

drain gang

are you malnourished? Sounds like you have vitamin D deficiency

you also look out of proportion as fuck because your body isn't compensating for that shit

they're also rich and famous

What would you rather have?
>slightly unproportional legs ( there are lots of people with that or their upper torso being like that naturally anyways )
>manlet cuck height

Cvck

i'd rather be able to walk around without my legs breaking, thx

Why walk when you can ride?

this is one of the best designers of all time. dont let height get to you too much. i know it can be hard.(short girls are better too)

Eat more, work out. Simple.

how is this simple for an ectomorph. Doesnt matter how much we eat we will be skinny forever unless we dedicate our lives solely to gaining weight.

Stop masturbating retard

be happy, skinny is effay

buy cheap basics

honestly you could only shop at like hm and still dress better than 90% of males if you know how to pull it off

Move to China or Korea. Not Japan though, they're a lot taller there.

rofl the amount of manletes with serious mental problems on this board is ridiculous. no wonder why this board feels like highschool

i

one model girl told me she doesn't care about height at all

>ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE ARE MADE, NOT BORN.

ie. "I was born with good facial aesthetics but I also want to be credited as having worked for them since I pick out my own shirts to wear."

They don't have to consciously care, it's built in. But I have speculated that very tall women may actually discriminate about height less since most of the men they meet are shorter. They internalize the fact they are abnormal and stop seeking to find a 6'6 guy since they are in short supply.

asian height works differently m8
5'7" korean is not 5'7" westerner

Glad to see someone noticed my post. :')