What does user wear at the office?

What does user wear at the office?

Other urls found in this thread:

tateandyoko.com/collections/shirts/products/naked-famous-denim-regular-shirt-lightweight-hairline-stripes-blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stand desk work.

I do warehouse work and would die to work to at a desk

i work in finance, 90% of the time im at my desk in front of the computer and dealing with coworkers, with the occasional meetings with big bosses once every few months.

i have no idea why we are required to be in formal office attire whereas the sales and marketing people get to wear whatever they want when they're the one that go out and meet clients and business partners all the time.

shit make no fucking sense.

/rantend

slim fit oxford
slim fit tan dyed jeans
colorful calf socks
sneakers

work at a doctors office

Get a sales job. It actually gives you a reason to maintain a good appearance. Warehouse work is for ugly autists with no social skills, just like security guards.

This is actually wrong for the most part. Warehouse Work requires a lot of social skills and most people there are failed Chads who bully everyone else to make themselves feel better about being 30 - 50 in a warehouse.

Politics with coworkers exists at all jobs. That doesn't mean moving shit around requires much social skills.

I think my only options are buttoned shirts. I don't wanna tuck them in though. Any recommendations?

>That doesn't mean moving shit around requires much social skills
You've clearly never worked in a warehouse. You have to talk to the drivers, the customers, each other, and each other is the biggest part because if you do get someone with bad social skills they usually put things in the route places then never mention it to anyone causing problems for others. Warehouse Work is okay for the money if you are between high school and college but its not a job I recommend.

get flat bottomed shirts that aren't made to be tucked in. if they have a shirttail they'll just look odd untucked

Pic related.

>Be a freelancer
>Work from home
>Don't have to wash or shave

How can I be Veeky Forums?

Lift weights do cardio and wear sportswear all the time

like the bearded manlet from ex machina

There may be an element of truth in this but made me kek as I'm a certified autismo and work in a big dusty warehouse. I love the dark lighting, the shifting about a lot and minimal office politics crap. Better than being out of work and suits me to a T.

I've pretty much resigned myself to never having a career, and dressing nice is pretty much only after work hours.

Got any recommendations of brands I should look into?

if you have the cash the brand untuckit is really good. that's the only brand i know of that deals with shirts exclusively in that style

Will look into it. Thanks mate

i have a warehouse job and a security job to be able to afford university. pls no bully :(

summer:
sperrys with no socks
tucked in plaid or solid button down with top button unbuttoned, oxfords too
brown/grey/navy khakis/chinos

not summer:
same as above but I'll wear dress shoes or boots
I'll wear a sweater over my shirt if it's cold

bump

Time to grow up kiddos

I usually wear this at office, kinda casual but I like it. Any thoughts?

Thoughts on something like this for the office?

tateandyoko.com/collections/shirts/products/naked-famous-denim-regular-shirt-lightweight-hairline-stripes-blue

You look like a male secretary for a doctors office

liking everything but the cardigan. w2c pants

le let le me le see le it le from le the le back XD hahahhahaha

>White shirt
>Black jeans/trousers
>white gats/ white CPs/ black derbies

During the winter hoodies and t-shirts, jeans and joggers if it's gym day. During the summer t-shirts, polos if I feel like dressing up, shorts and sweatshorts.

I work as a software developer and there's no dress code or anything.

Summer: cotton chinos and linen/silk shirts.

Work in architecture. Can pretty much wear anything, dressed up or casual.

Our Legacy, APC, Acne, Undercover, Margiela, CPs and other memes usually what I'm dressed in.

purogramma-kun here
black or white plain t-shirt
black skinnies
black sambas or stans

Pajeet, my son

other guys look like typical high schoolers
>camel chinos
>disgusting brown or blue fashion sneakers
>a cheap hm sweater
or like autism
>autism running shoes
>jeans that are too wide and too short
>graphic tee, plaid shirt 2 sizes too big with short sleevels
>bad posture, fat, buzzcut

This. Except I enjoy the abomination that are sweat shorts.

I actually got a shitty part time job that is partial customer service just so I'd still have interaction with people, but people are fucking morons. At least it keeps me clean.

low waisted pants have no place in adult fashion

fuck sales jobs, i'd rather work security for my whole life than having to talk people into shit that they don't want

ha okay that's weird I actually got carrot, was there a subliminal message in that gif?

thats exactly why they give you a chair, user.

lettuce.

Are you sure you're not the autist lacking in social skills? Rather rude.