Have curly hair

>Have curly hair
>Tfw it ends up looking like cotton candy when I grow it out
Moment my hair drys out of the shower it becomes a puffy mess
Is there anything I can do, Veeky Forums? Or have my genetics cursed me?

same here I hope someone can answer

is that man ass or girl ass?

No-poo

I honestly don't know what hair I have. I posted in hair general but got no replies. I think it's curly , but not? idk I had curly hair as a kid and now I don't. If I grow it completely out it becomes like a afro/curly tangilble mess or something.

Be born 70 years ago.
Setiously, so many old ladies love curly haired dudes, it's fucking weird.

But really, just shave your head, and hope you look good as a skinhead.

Use less shampoo and your hair will get less frizzy, go no poo of you can

Wear a hat

no-poo, just cold water and conditioner if it's still a frizzy mess

source: experience

I'm sorry but what does no shampoo actually do for men?

Is there before and after pics?

get ripped and look like a greek hero.

Girl ass, man ass isn't that smooth and big

I let my hair air-dry when I get out of the shower. It's not as poofy.

Dependingg on how curly it is really is. You have a blessing. Don't shampoo it. Only put your hair in cold water. Condition it once a week. The reason it is frizzy is because it has no moisture. Shampooing strips your hair of it's natural oils. When you stop shampooing your hair may become very oily, that's because your body has been compensating for the shampoo taking the oils away. It will even out eventually. In a few weeks or so.

A picture would help but:
Good advice
Great advice

I wash my curly hair every other day and have considered doing it even less. It really does help. If you can pull off the messy hair look I think that looks good as well.

I second this, as I had a lot trouble with my curly/wavy hair but I somewhat found the solution.
Going no-poo generaly makes your hair look better but as you have curly hair it tends to get greasy quicker, so you shouldn't do it for too long.
I wash my hair every 10-15 days, when it starts to get greasy and I use a oil for curly hair that you put after you washed your hair and leave on. It really makes difference because it hads a lot of definition to the curl.
You should try to find something like that in your area. and post a picture of one of your hair

Fat ass

Assuming your hair is similar to mine just more curly while mines is wavy/curly, my advice to you is use a strong pomade/wax to keep it down or in a certain way. but you can also dread/braid if you wish since it'll hold

You'd be surprised

just blow dry your hair

Me taking a nap

Try taking some coconut oil in your hands and run them through towel-dry hair, then dry with towel a bit more. Look for a haircut that suits the type of curliness your hair has, as in what part of it you like enough to grow it out.