ITT: we spot /reddit/ on fb pics

ITT: we spot /reddit/ on fb pics

The fuck are you so obsessed with reddit for?

Why are you even on facebook to begin with?

Tell us how these people hurt you, user.

Did they insult your Rick Owens moonboots?

do you want me to find /reddit/ pics on my own fb or do you want me to identify the /reddit/ individuals in your pic?

>implying redditors socialize

All the dudes look reddit.

more than 4channers anyway

I doubt it.

If Life is the Breakfast club, then Veeky Forums is the Basketcase chick, and Reddit is the Brain nerd kid.

Both are losers, neither socialize.

Jeez. The girls are so cute and the guys are all so beta hipsters. The fuck is wrong with the modern women

This a picture of numales and 4 to 5/10 girls

lower row most right girl is atleast a 6.5 desu

Every ledditor i ever met had placebo depression, anxiety and has fallen for every meme ever created. The newest was taking ginkgo biloba pills every day to increase memory. I hope he gets a tumor so he can realize how stupid he is. I also hope something similar happens to you so you can see the light too. :)

it's amazing to me that having glasses means you're beta in your world

>glasses
>beta

it's not wearing glasses makes beta (that only means you have vision problem unless you got them fo "muh nerdy/hipster" look). It's dressing like a meme makes you beta

no Veeky Forums is the one that got abused by his father and reddit didn't exist because nu-males didn't exist yet.

nice get

trips of truth

Guy on the far right

>dress like a cool mysterious bad boy in my black levis, boots, black tee, and perfecto leather jacket
>no gf

>these ugly beta nu-males with their lame clothes,style, and personality
>have qt pie gfs

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ITT: we post the insecure shut-ins on Veeky Forums

>dressing like a perfecto Fonzie to hide weak personality
>get mad at faggots who have a gf

This

what the fuck homie
just a bunch of normal guys and girls, i dont see your problem

ever tried going outside?

calling a guy with a cute gf beta while you here shitposting anonymously on an anime board
>Veeky Forums

Spotted the beta nu-male

you realize this whole "nu-male" thing was created during the gamergate by neckbeards to mock the people who dont submit to /redpill/ and /kotakuinaction/? (so like average people with social life)

how you dont see the strawmen in a stereotype which consist the most normal things like.. having a beard and glasses? more functional than a beta? using twitter? taking his wifes last name? (hello redpill guy)

.. so basically an average guy with healthy social life which a neckbeard and shut-ins jealous of

>mfw i would rather be associated with reddit than Veeky Forums

>taking his wifes last name?

Wew lad

You need to go back