Is AliExpress legit?

Just found this site and i cant tell if some of the stuff here are real. Are the clothes cheap since they are poor quality or is it just the price and that's it. Also personal stories are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-optical-glasses-frame-oliver-peoples-ov5186-eyeglasses-Gregory-peck-ov-5186-eyeglasses-for-women-and/32329294658.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.56.LThV3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the designer clothes on there are fake as. Its about the same quality that you would get for spending $20 - $40 on clothing. Pretty decent fakes though, bad as customer service so beware.

all fake. some stores have good reps n others dont.

Wow fucking autism. Why can you you do something yourself instead of shitting up another board by cross posting your autistic questions on it.

This is all something you could easily have googled yourself in 2-3 seconds.

I got some Oliver Peoples from aliexpress. They came in yesterday and are really good quality. I don't own a pair of real ones to compare them to, but i did some research before buying, and people say that they are exactly like the real ones.

Link pls.

Did you get prescription lenses for them?

aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-optical-glasses-frame-oliver-peoples-ov5186-eyeglasses-Gregory-peck-ov-5186-eyeglasses-for-women-and/32329294658.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.56.LThV3U

Sorry i took so long to reply.
I'm going to get prescription later this week from my eye doctor.

check /r/fashionreps

Thanks for the reply!

>people say that they are exactly like the real ones
I know we're talking about luxottica bullshit prices and this might be possible, but seriously post a source on that
especially between saying fakes like that are available, and that those fakes specifically are 1:1

found a Palace jacket for $15 50% off and I'm really thinking about it,

Can you post an image of you wearing these frames?

link?

not sure how well they look on me

P good senpai

good

thanks bruh

no prob but you could have just scrolled up. someone asked for it 10 hours ago

Looking hot my dude.

if this is you they look good

yea it's me. thanks

is that u milo

no my name isn't milo lol