Inb4 drugs are cool

>inb4 drugs are cool
tried crystal for the first time tonight with a friend. i haven't slept. it's 6am and I'm working a 12 hour shift in 4 hours.

this kind of sucks. does Veeky Forums do drugs?

didnt sleep for like 50 hours when i did ecstasy cut with meth

I mean I used to.
I think it's more /effay/ that I get to now say "Yeah...I used to" and then have that vague vacant regret of what my past in my eyes.

how dumb do you have to be to do meth before a work day? enjoy the worst day of your life in a couple of hours OP

it's so annoying I just want to fall asleep

yeah I think that's true. I don't know a lot about drugs but I used to do them recreationally when I had a scummy group of friends back in college. They would just hand me free shit constantly. I wouldn't want to experience that again but reminiscing on those times is nice. it's been years since I've touched anything other than weed so I was curious

pretty dumb senpai, I'll admit. my buddy offered me a bump of what I thought was coke (as I know he uses sometimes) and I didn't think twice about it. it wasn't coke.

I genuinely thought he was fucking with me when he told me what it was afterwards, but the effects were so mild I didn't even think about how fucked I'd be come time to go to sleep. I did a couple more bumps throughout the night and now I'm here

I'm used to running off of very little sleep but I'm still really not looking forward to today. Is there anything I can do?

eat a couple of bananas and try to think happy thoughts

theres drugs to fix that too, its called xanax

Ran into the same problem, had to call into work two days in a row, and I was coming down so hard on the 6th

Meth is a huuuge waste of time any money -- only did it once and bought it from cops. They also made me wait three hours, but really hooked me up

>inb4 absolute idiots try to justify meth use

tried it, it sucked when all was said and done, never again

>a couple of bananas
>all that sugar
thanks for the advice my dude but I can't bring myself to break my low sugar diet after such an unhealthy weekend

happy thoughts shouldn't be too hard. i'm in a pretty content state of mind right now. though that tends to change once I get to work

i'm starting to get hungry so maybe that means I can fall asleep soon and get ATLEAST two hours

try to get a tiny bit more to do before you go in youll have an amazing work day and will be able to have the come down when your at home and comffortable

>trying to mask the effects of one shitty drug by taking another shitty drug
seems a bit counterproductive

yeah I don't see the hype. overall it's a pretty meh feeling. not bad but not great. and holy fuck did it mess with my stomach for a while. nasty shits aren't very Veeky Forums

this isn't a bad idea...but I do feel like an ass calling my friend and asking for one more bump to function. hopefully he's awake to answer

Doing drugs is whatever. As long as you don't talk about doing them or try making the fact that you do them a part of your personality

You bought meth from cops? Please explain

yeah it sucks because drugs suck in general, its just so impractical, you have to have at least a 48 hour period after taking them to make sure youve had your comedown and theyre completely out of your system

some drugs are ok when not overdone and used in appropriate social settings like music events

passing a bong around your smoke filled basement or nodding off in your bedroom aren't cool

Every person I've ever known to do drugs has ended up being a selfish piece of shit. No lie. The more you get to know a druggie the more you realize how vapid and self-centered they are because everything revolves around muh euphoric experiences

Not really, I'm interested im drugs and their effects. However I only care about them from a clinical/scientific pov. I don't mind about social gathering and the sense of community that they might bring when used within a group or an event. In the near future I'd like to grow weed or mushrooms and perhaps do some experiments with them.

t. Never used drugs (please don't be obnoxious about coffee, sugar and all that. You know what I mean)

its a slippery slope

dont fuckin die m8

fucking idiot lmoa, wish you would've overdosed and died

Meth so dumb.
>stick to weed
>keep your soul

>mixing uppers and downers
enjoy your death wish

It's fucking fruit you faggot.

>being edgy on the Internet is fun!!
Why are you so angry man, who hurt you?

Fruits contain sugar. Banana's are especially high in sugar

>does drugs (and meth at that)
>oh i don't eat fruit it's unhealthy
are you stupid or are you stupid

holy shit its just fruit. You literally snorted shard into your nose but won't eat one banana which will help replenish lost nutrients from your drug use.

every human ever has been and will be completely selfish.

Step 1. Dont do meth you fucking idiot
Step 2. Do drugs like MDMA or ketamine (anything not too major which is also euphoric) in clubs and talk to strangers
Step 3. Take supplements to help any negative side effects

OP here. that wasn't me but dude chill lol I already ate a banana. i'm good with just one

this is a terrible outlook to have and it isn't true at all

so you're telling me not to do meth, but then go on to suggest doing other substances that are just as awful? I mean I've never tried ket but I have felt like complete garbage while and after using mdma

i don't have any supplements on hand at the moment but I'll be fine

>ketamine
enjoy your bladder transplant

nah I don't fuck with drugs anymore. shits too unpredictable
you have too do them enough times that your body can gage the bad trips.

I'm into hedonism which means avoiding all pain. drugs cause pain

What does Veeky Forums think about Kratom?

What?
You're not gonna die from that.
It's common knowledge to always have downers at hand when doing such strong amphetamines.
But if I were OP right now I'd just try doing another small dose of meth to not collapse at work. Or just call in sick right away.

Tried it numerous times and felt nothing

benzos are the sole cure to meth

trips confirms

also: meth is effay as fuck - makes you ultra productive and sex is incredible, also takes a ridiculous amount of willpower not to succumb to addiction

this. op is an idiot

drugs are expensive, they make you feel depressed, they make you less productive and less happy. you really are that boring that can't have fun with just alcohol like all the not gay people around the world?

>how dumb do you have to be to do meth?

fixed

you're thinking of mixing coke & heroin, which is a deathwish

speed and benzos are safe and also really nice
see

this

>muh bad drugs
Enjoy the bluest of all reagan pill.

Seriously? Maybe it's just me but I could not get hard while fucked on meth

yeah, you sound like a real health nut, schizo-boy

Since I have much experience with it I shall share:

Good:

Mild
Slightly euphoric in low doses
Sedative effects in higher doses
Hits some of the same receptor opiate do, but is different
Great for managing WD from opiates
Legal

Bad:

Expensive
Tastes like shit
Potential for addiction
Can cause unfocused mental state
Large doses may make you puke puke puke

Enjoy while it's still legal

Do you recommend mixing it with alcohol?

Also which strain is best for attenuating social anxiety and making you talkative?

I don't really drink too much, but since I used Kratom on the daily I did not notice any weird interactions when I had a few beers or whatever.

I don't really notice the difference between strains, rather doses. A small dose would pick my mood up kind of like a slight opiate buzz and make everything just a little mroe fun.

Has nobody here tried psychadelics?
I have done lsd a couple of times and it is quite eye opening. It has helped me appreciate things more and also it helps a bit with figuring out what is important for you at that Point in ur life. Used right it can help you grow. It is also cool as fuck seeing colors so intensive and all rhe visual effects. Watching the sundown while coming down is pure bliss. It was so beautiful i was getting frustrated by it, but in a very good way.
You have to be careful tho, read about it beforehand, be in a good mood When taking it and preferably take it with a sober friend the first time. That person will help you if you start freakkng out. Be in a safe environment. Dont turn into a hippie tho

One time, I took pain killers.
That was a fucking wild day.

What's a good place to buy kratom online?
I don't want to waste my money on anything bad.

mmmspeciosa d o t com

you look for coupon codes in their newsletter.

product is legit, shipping fast, and price seems to be good.

if there is a better online source i would be happy to know.

if you buy from a head shop you are going to get ripped the fuck off.

I got into psychedelics for a while, but I didn't put enough respect on the name. I lost the love my life and my best friend. Now I just eat pot brownies on the weekends and climb mountains.

Fucking relax. You're going to be able to put your brain and heart way past full throttle and it's very bad for you. Try to stay in bed and just chill out, watch Netflix or something, act like you're sick.