9/3/2016

9/3/2016

anyone copping the most Veeky Forums basketball sneaker of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/08/08/kanye-west-billboard-top-40-hits-michael-jackson-that-part/88404422/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

boy you already know it

those aren't the red octobers

I'm reselling them.

yes. i still have the royals from 2012 so i need these

>basketball sneaker
>red october (yeezy 2)

must suck being a moron

basket ball sneakers are getting lower in demand and less people buying em. better get some yeezys instead

cybers are still my favorite pair of 1s but these will always get me rock hard.

not the classics, fuck yo Yeezys and Adidas as a whole

my nigga

Copping to resell so I can go on vacation.

This. The Banned ones are the most saught after shoes of all time.

Like I said the demand is getting lower. You're reselling, then go for the most demanding sneaker

I remember I got a pair of these but they were in blue, I'm not too keen on J's anymore since they're not my fancy.
Do you know how much they'd go for?

not without a tagged pic

I'm 100+ miles from home so I can't

top or bottom Veeky Forums?

neither, but if you absolutely need one. bottom

Yeah but a new pair of Yeezys isn't coming out anytime soon. and Banned ones are some of the most demanded Jordans they already sell for around 1k so some new ones will get at least $300_

ITT pretending Jeters arent the best 1's

next month

based on the pics I have cautiously high hopes for the leather quality. hopefully they're as good if not better than the sbb's. the cyber's were ok but nothing special.

i got my own aj

poormans breds

Nobody wants those ugly fucking things with the stripe

i prefer my royal blue anyway

It worked for Nike.

what the fuck are those lmao
uglee as shit

i don't think either are worth it because the thing i like most about jordans is the creative or at least DIFFERENT color blocking, like the SBBs and Jeters, or Fragments. Having just a black and white jordan is boring to me.

recent cop. i dont noramlly like streetwear n shit but these high tops were over 50% off.

How do these run? I'm 43 in NB or 10.5.

better question

where online can i get some dirt-cheap chuck taylor knockoffs?

Are you that fucking poor you can't afford Chuck fucking taylors?

idiot hypebeasts will still eat them up
a new paradigm for poorfag

Yeah and the ones who are buying hyped sneakers are switching to yeezys. Jordans will be irrelevant in our lifetime

new yeezys should be dropping in sept ill cop those instead

I was looking to getting the black toe 1s later on. I'm getting these by mail tomorrow and I already had the cement 4s that released earlier this year.

>literal children are now dictating what is popular
Nobody over 20 uses Instagram. Kanye and his overweight ass will be irrelevant by this time next year when "streetwear" goes mainstream and insecure high schoolers stop wearing fakes of his glorified Roshes.

>kanye
>irrelevant

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/08/08/kanye-west-billboard-top-40-hits-michael-jackson-that-part/88404422/

Even Nikes CEO's said they made a mistake when kanye left

i want to but am a newfag to jordans. never owned a pair desu. i got a pair of yeezys (that i sold cuz yeezys are fucking garbage) with the adidas confirmed app. how does copping nike work? someone help!

horrible samefagging