Do you consider this average or attractive?

do you consider this average or attractive?

where's the dick

where's the dick

where's the dick

where's the dick

same fag

where's the dick

where's the dick

I have a huge crush on ciara tbqh

I would say attractive famalam

Squarely average. I think she could be pretty, but her skin looks like a bit of a mess.

Damn cute. Sharpie in pooper?

She's a vapid, probably terrible, person but you better believe I would do nasty things to her

I agree with user.

I think we need to see it from the back

Ciara is an adidas fag. kek seen her go full adidas twice on skype

is this considered average or attractive?

attractive

Attractive

This
THIS

100% sexual energy

A lot of potential

post feet, and a NEW pic on your belly with your soles up DO NOT repost old pics I already have them

You mean like this?

>proving you're a meme spouter
cool

average by IRL standards
above average by Veeky Forums standards
heavenly blessed beauty by r9k standards

Totally average. But by Veeky Forums standards where people find Massie Williams, Grimes and st. Vincent attractive then I'd say she's one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

she would definitely be considered attractive in any context

you have bad eyes for this. it's as if you need to be told how attractive someone is

Depends what you mean by average

Considering all the people in the world, she is very very attractive.

Considering middle class and above people in a Western country, she is a little above average.

Does she have make-up on in this pic? I can't tell. If no, then she is indeed quite attractive.

Shes definitely average or below average and she was probably one of the weird girls that sat in the corner of the classroom.

Thats a man, baby

Attractive, but needs to be fed vegetables and kept in sunlight

St. Vincent is god-tier qt even by IRL standards.

Does she have a big dick?

>she
>her

hawt

where's the dick

Below average with an unhealthy disgusting pallor. I wouldnt even look at her in real life. But the anemic skeletons here will probably think shes attractive

ITT newfags

average+

she's a underage tripfag from /r9k/ that showed her wound to some negro on omegle

so yeah... its confirmed a she

sauce? i dont believe shes a coalburner

>dick
average or attrative, niga you ugly

I'd say she's a bit above average, but then again, my country is filled with tanned girls and I prefer them pale, so my opinion might be biased.

Attractive and I don't care if it's a man. I am not the gay one, he is a sissy.

where's the dick

avertractive

honestly 10/10 exactly my type

pretty sure she blocked me on instagram

what's her instagram name?

where is the dick

id let him slam my porkhole anytime as I wear his crusty socks

same question

upload ur folder

She deleted it. I thought her name was Eliza, why is everyone calling her Ciara?

post more of him/her/it pls

yep she deleted her account. she did it a few times before but got it restored a few days after each time...this is the longest its been gone for though...

>yfw when you realease that have an entire set of an girl that you dont even know

Attractive obviously. You clearly don't know what an average person looks like.

She's naturally skinny, has a great facial bone structure and beautiful eyes. Not to mention she's like 15. I really think she could be a model once she finishes puberty and gets rid of all that acne.

Kek

I don't get it.

this was in an archived thread from r9k about your favorite Veeky Forums shitposter

>doesnt have nudes

WHERE IS THE DICK
WHERE IS IT
WHERE'S THE DICK
WHERE IS IT
TELL ME WHERE THE DICK IS
THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO FUCK HER

attractive

better question. why is his left hand floating?

not my type average af

who would find greaso attractive jeez

is this picture in british?

P-post pls

used to be on the archives , there was a huge drama about this chick

eliza was her fake name, ciara irl,
baiscally she was whoring herself out by making youtube videos for r9k betas + getting guys to buy her shit from amazon
eventually one israeli rich kid gives her a shit ton of money to go on a vacatoni with him in greece
she takes the money and runs and this entire scandal happens becasue the jew doxxes her and literally confronts her family lmao

she doesn't post at all anymore and if she does its anonymously, she got thrown in a mental hospital and that was at the beginning of the summer , no clue what has happened since then

Well fuck.
She seemed to be doing alright this summer on her Instagram page.

deres the whick

>she got thrown in a mental hospital and that was at the beginning of the summer

-avg

God bless Israel

Reeee was my favorite shitposter

on a cold day and its raining hanging out with her would be depressing so yeah pretty average

would bang even if trap 2bh

No but I want to shower her.

thats not healthy man

She has man face.

Wasn't she involved with drugs too?

She's 18 and she's mentally unstable

>average
M8 this is top tier attractive.

Cause Ciara Horan is her fucking name piece of shit

link?

Another reason why she was thrown in a mental hospital was for the heroine and her boyfriend supplied it to her

this is completely fucked up and untrue

Why?

i've literally seen her on fucking /moo/ face threads what the hell is wrong with this girl

1. 7s are the cutest.... 2. i don't even know where to begin. the examples are extremely subjective and at least 70% of them don't fit in w the descriptions. also like... i think it explains itself i mean... it's kinda dumb

She was on /b/ as well

got any pix of her feet?

Yep

Below average.

I find all of them much more attractive than "hot" movie stars who look pretty much all the same and very average for me. Faces and bodies of normal celebrities are usually average (pretty, but no unique features) and fashion sense is either really bad or upper class normal which is also bad

Above average.

I would say that she is naturally pretty and balances between cute and interesting. She can be invisible if she wants and very much noticed if she chooses so. Probably the best way because girls who are instagram pretty get all the wrong attention.
Moreover, almost all young people are pretty but they have wayyy more extreme standards of each other. I wish I had realized that when I was younger.