o looks like my prayers came true

do you also browse Veeky Forums like the villain in sherlock sending texts

She would freak out if she new she was some white boy's wallpaper

Post original pic

This is purdy

What - >> said.
Also Veeky Forums as one of the few app shortcuts
1/10

Calm & appealing. Nothing special otherwise. Hide the notification bar on top. Good stuff though.
8/10

Colors compliment, retro app pack with VHS, chill vibe. But 2 apps in a folder? & hide your notification bar.
7.5/10

I really don't understand this. Reminds me of minecraft which is not good at all. I'd keep the dock & fix everything else.
2/10

post wallpaper (the water)

I need Google Now in my life

Not really a problem if you don't understand it, mate. It's a reference to a glorious album, and the dark, neutral minimalism delights me.

Well Anthony Fantasia gave it a 8/10 so it must be at least good. But they really do have some of the least aestically pleasing album covers IMO.

Haha fuck Fantano. But it is a great album. They have a few very ugly covers, I'll grant you that. I adore Quaristice, but there's no way I could look at that every time I look at my phone. I think Exai is really pleasing, though, and it's a reference to the game Go.

Quite simple but I guess it works. 6/10

I really like this, but i not that much of a fan of the white icons at the bottom. 7/10

Best on this thread, love the color pallet. 9/10.

I like pigeons. 10/10.

you're pretty deep aren't you?

I don't like it either but I can't find a descent dark wallpaper for my ls

its kinda been a while now
should i change my wallpaper?

story of her life

Boi

That looks like an album cover

convinced to switch from iOS for aesthetic reasons, Recommendations? (contract ends today)

This is random but I work at Urban Outfitters and the other day I saw a customer who looked EXACTLY like this bitch except without makeup, she was about 15/16 and her natural face looked like this girl does with all her makeup on. She was mixed Korean w/ something else. super gorgeous

thanks for reading my story

Too plain, looks like a Windows default wallpaper 6/10
Like the white on grey contrast as well as the icon pack 8/10
Nice wallpaper a bit plain though 7.5/10

Oh idk shes into Blacks....... :/

>wanting an episode of "IS SHE YOUR GF, user-KUN?? XDDD :)"

Recommendations for type of phone or what?

wallpaper pls boss

Lemme get original pic sempi

Plants n water

We have the same background holy shit

I'll have to listen to them tonight

Basic at best. You can do more but at least you have the right icon pack for the wallpaper to start off with.
3/10

I like the wallpaper
Lockscreen/10

If you're going to go for emptiness & space then hide the notification bar & hide the dock (app drawer shortcut) then set up a gesture that opens the drawer.
4/10

Sorry friend the lockscreen has to change & the main just seems messy & random. Wallpaper isn't my style personally.
Improve&organize/10

I like the vibe & the color is cohesive but I would only change it because I wouldn't want to see that everytime I opened my phone.
HandsInAButtCrack/10

I really really like this. Good setup & color pallette is nice. Problem is having a huge Lolita on the page.
?/10

Wallpaper is interesting but the icons are very hard to see. I admire the music player on the cross, if you can be creative with the other page I would like it more. Also I would hide the notification bar.
7/10

Very aestically pleasing girl. But the Veeky Forums on your front page mixed with a girl who isn't your gf is no bueno.
Veeky Forums/10

Ahhhh.

This is incredible. Very unique & the icons/layout design accent the pictures (which are great) perfectly.
10/10

Nice job on this. Everything looks good to me. Techno feel.
8.5/10

Not my cup of tea but It's a solid design although a bit basic.
4/10

This is surprisingly fresh to me. But I feel like there is so much potential to go further with this though with some widgets/layout possibly. Very cool though.
8/10

Right off the bat, get rid of the google bar. Maybe put in a minimalistic clock in place of it. Basic but unoffensive & clean.
5/10

Good design & app choice. Calm & artsy background. I enjoy this.
9/10

Hell yeah, enjoy Autechre. Nice Tycho.

How did you make your screen look like that?

Thanks & it's actually in a KWLP wallpaper pack. Tweaked a few things then used Nova to hide the dock & notification bar & set double tap gesture to open drawer.

post wallpaper pls? btw nice home screen senpai 8/10

what launcher and icon pack are you using Veeky Forumsm? some recommendations as well i guess. you seem to have good taste.

Nova Launcher is perfect, tons of customization options. I'm using Retrorika but there's plenty other icon packs I wouldn't mind swapping for, use whatever fits your theme. AH Kollection pack has the best layouts ( I think there's about 15 or 16?) in my opinion & it includes the one I'm currently using. When you download it look at the recommended apps to find more packs & see what you may like. Also, keep in mind you need KLWP pro & I think Nova pro but it's cheap & worth it. /wg/ can show you how to do a lot of neat stuff with KLWP

What app is this?

fortune

Thanks!

Noted. Thanks Veeky Forumsm

Reposting from previous thread.

Have original?

It's my home screen, I'm just posting it again

I don't like what you stand for, but I like your aesthetics

I mean the picture without your stuff

Just got the One Plus 3, still trying to get used to the layout and want to experiment with different papes and icon packs.

The icons and music player don't stand out much from the background but it looks nice.

Those heavy icons don't mach the light outlined google bar. Just like other user said, scrap that bar unless you use it. If you use it change to a lighter icon pack like lines.

Move the clock so that it is exactly between the pic and the top of the screen, it's at some weird placement rn. If moved the spacing would match between the pic and icons. Same with the calendar on the bottom. Calendar would look better in white.

Icons are a lil stale but the pape is pretty cool

lockscreen

Yeah, sorry!

Thanks? Y-you t-too

> (You)
>Icons are a lil stale but the pape is pretty cool
Any icon pack recs?

Lines free and Tiny White are good. I have been using Lines free for about 2 years

wip

bf is obsessed on star trek.

Background?

What icon pack is that?

who?

Thanks family member!

who

This one is nice. How did you get you control center like that??

Eyy

Try

Swipe up opens Contacts+ (SMS, phone, etc.), swipe down pulls the notification bar, double-tap opens the app drawer, and the home button opens the camera. Shortcuts are Duolingo, Opera, Messenger, and Shuttle+.

Icon pack is Tiny White. Launcher is Nova.

Thanks. The glyphs are from the theme hwasal and the disconnected effect is from roundification

w2c wallpaper

>facebook messenger on homescreen
>facebook messenger installed on phone
dropped

I don't like it either, but I need to keep in touch with certain people, and it's not like normies know anything else.

"oh user who is that on your lockscreen?"

Is mine okay?

"Firecock"

I want to be funny, okay?

Icon pack?

Glyphsy

> chinese faggot on wall