Which color, Veeky Forums?

Which color, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/?model_search=&headphone_price1=1&headphone_price2=300&average_rating1=0&average_rating2=10&sound_rating1=0&sound_rating2=10&build_rating1=0&build_rating2=5&isolation_rating1=0&isolation_rating2=5&comfort_rating1=0&comfort_rating2=5µphone_rating1=0µphone_rating2=5&accessibility_rating1=0&accessibility_rating2=5
head-fi.org/t/506087/review-etymotic-er4p-er4s-the-living-legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly, I like both of them
right would look nice if you have brown hair though

left, i think the gold highlights on the right look kind of tacky

Just get beats by Dre lmao

I have the left and also the original ATH m50s in the classic black.

I like the grey more. The black metal highlights look better and the plastic has more of a matte finish. It's all personal preference though. You're getting the same pair of headphones.

fidelio x2s

as a fan of brown leather and gold highlights I'd get the right ones.
[spoiler]if I wasn't getting the fidelio x2[/spoiler]

Doesn't matter, if you take them outside the normies will just think you're wearing Beats ripoffs

>2016
>caring about an inferior normie's opinion

right ones are nicer OP

Are there any effay earbuds?

Audiopedophile here, M50x is overpriced garbage. Get a msr7 or maybe oppo pm3 if you aren't poor

gb2 /snakeoil/ general senpai

>Everything audio related is placebo snake oil
Ok fampai. M50 is only $80 back then and anyone who paid more than that is fucking retarded

the blue ones

Actual audiophile here who's only sexually attracted to 18+ women, m50x are great entry closed headphones but try to get them when they're on sale for the most bang for your buck

Enjoy your meme headphones

actual musician here, atx-m50s are excellent headphones and worth the price if you care about audio. yes, do try to get them on sale though

say i want something more portable than m50s, are hd25s effay?

right one looks objectively better. it just pops more and that golden ring helps.

grey-in-grey is kinda ugly. pick right.

Left.

Cis male scum here, i like them but they are slightly uncomfortable after long periods of use.

Is the MSR7 really worth $100 more?

I got white and they're dope but super uncomfortable

Left, but both have bulky plastic feel

who cares m8 ur entry level memephone sounds like shit anyways

is the clamp too tight on big heads?

Genderqueer pedophile here, M50x are excellent entry level headphones and are worth every dollar. Did I mention I'm a genderqueer pedophile?

what some fa wireless headphone for going to the gym?
pls no beats

actual Nazi here, m50x are great for listening to German marches and scrutinizing Nuremberg recordings with, but try to get them on sale so the Jews don't get their cut.
14/88
gas the kikes
race war NOW

>Are there any effay earbuds?

Do you actually care about wearing buds for the sake of being effay? Or do you just want to know some good ones to rec?

Oh, and earbuds are shit btw. I'm assuming you meant IEMs

>Is the MSR7 really worth $100 more?

It's not $100 more really. M50x is like $150, MSR7 is about $210

I'd say it's worth it. They are sleeker and look better, although it's made of plastic. They sound more refined and clearer based off many people. Don't see the point in getting the M50x if you can just spend a bit more and get the MSR7 or the M100s, both great. M50x is really in an awkward spot for portable cans since better ones are right around the corner

just got these two days ago, right is better imo

Left. Whatever you do though don't get whites, they look stunning initially but that doesn't last.

friend of mines broke rather quickly where the plastic meats metal from headband.
Particular the M50x suffer from this, I donnot reccommend. It's not covered by insuranceshit

I have the orange leather with blue plastic, too bad I'm horrible at keeping them in shape.

Good thread to ask what are some nice ass headphones for wearing in public? I take a 1 hour bus every morning so might as well upgrade instead of my shit earbuds.

Looking for:
>Less than £100 preferably
>Block sound well so that everyone on the bus doesn't have to listen to my tunes with me
>Effay

buy good earbuds
in most setting headphones make you less effay

beyerdynamic dt770 is the best price to quality headphone in existence. its also pretty cool looking and loads of cool artists use them so you can be like hey look i have the same headphones as thom yorke neat

neither they are incredibly uncomfortable and the build quality is p shit for the price, go for pic related trust me

dt770 master race

I've considering these as brought up in the thread, the other colour is black/blue which looks shit. Thoughts?

I don't really plan on wearing them much outside my walk to work so comfort and nice sound comes first

Maybe an M40x/ a lower model. I suggest you just buy a good pair of IEMs for the price you're paying. Much better value

I suggest MA 750 or some kind of Etymotic for noise iso.

>good
>earbuds
Pick one

>dt770
Good, but too bulky for public use.

MSR7 is good but over your budget. Worth it though.

But then again, the MSR7 has below avg iso and has sub-par build quality since it's mostly plastic. But they're good portables and look good. You could also get the M100s for that price if you don't mind some bass

I've been thinking of getting shure se425s. All the reviews I've seen are positive, but I'm cheap and I've never spent this much money on iems/earbuds before. Are they worth it? I'm looking for noise reduction, detail, and balace across bass, mid, high.

I like to use this site. Does not have the 425 on it though, but it's prob a good option anyways. You could look into the "EarDildo" ER4S. Best noise iso, very detailed sound, but might be too boring sounding for some people.

theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/?model_search=&headphone_price1=1&headphone_price2=300&average_rating1=0&average_rating2=10&sound_rating1=0&sound_rating2=10&build_rating1=0&build_rating2=5&isolation_rating1=0&isolation_rating2=5&comfort_rating1=0&comfort_rating2=5µphone_rating1=0µphone_rating2=5&accessibility_rating1=0&accessibility_rating2=5

thanks for the rec!
what are the differences between ER-4PT, ER-4S, and ER-4B, though?

I have the 215 and they're really good when it comes to noise reduction. Sometimes there are people having conversations near me and I cannot hear them. I'm using the medium foam tips btw, I suspect the large ones cancel more sound.

tthe fk?

>not getting the black and silver m50s
?

I don't know enough about etys to tell you. So I rec going over to head-fi forums or the /hpg/ to get a better opinion. I don't think there is a massive diff though.

All I do know is that Etys have the best isolation since they go so deep in your ear canal. They also offer the most accurate sound, which is a good and bad thing. You'll hear instrument separation and a neutral/detailed sound that's very analytical, but bass impact is kind of lacking and some people might think they are "boring" or too serious. Shit recordings will also sound shitty on etys since they are so accurate and unforgiving. The ER4s also benefit from a portable amp due to high imp, but it might not be necessary depending on the device. But they are prob the best IEMs if you want iso + detail

head-fi.org/t/506087/review-etymotic-er4p-er4s-the-living-legends

i have these and i think they're Veeky Forums as fuck. too bad i have never used them in public and never will lmao

actual nigger here, get Beats instead

i was thinking about getting those. how do they sound?

y/n?

>skullcandy

No

Is the only reason the brand?

You do realize those are studio headphones right? There is no ear candy added like in normal headphones, if you don't have crystal clear files of the music it's going to sound like shit. They use these headphones to listen to and get rid of imperfections during recording.

>what color headphones do you want senpai?
>black and silver like every other headphone

Get Sennheiser HD25's instead.

Audeze Sine are the new cool headphnones Veeky Forumsm

I really hope this is bait, m50s are normal consumer-grade headphones, more revealing than most at this price point, but that's it.

the one with yellow stripe doesnt look like it´s made of plastic and the slight shades of coffee make it into a more delicate sight, while the other is like factory plastic waiting to get a colourjob

The lack of a detachable cord makes me wonder but for the price, replacing it wouldn't be that bad

>who's only sexually attracted to 18+ women
holy fucking shit lmao

fugly

that they're consumer grade doesn't mean shit, studio headphones are generally pretty cheap.

The M50s aren't good as studio headphones though, as they colour the sound waaay too much, but they are nice if you enjoy bass rich music. Plus, they are very cheap for what you get.

As another user suggested though, fidelio x2s are less coloured but still has a really nice bass, especially for being open headphones. They are probably my favourite headphones at the moment, until you go to electrostatics

Those are great for their price. Have had them for years.

guy shilling the dt770's earlier here, hd598 is great for the price. very warm, very light, very clean. i really only listen to classical and lighter indie poppy stuff on them. they've got like an absolutely ideal sound signature for vampire weekend. anything much heavier than that goes into the beyers, i like it loud

what ear muff pieces can I get to replace my m50s? they need a bit of life blown into them.

>i was thinking about getting those

You could just get the 558. They use the same drivers and are basically exactly the same if you mod it. Only big diff is the effay ivory paint job

Ah yes, really detailed treble on these cans, like cutting my ear drums with razors.

This headphone should belong on self harm prevention website instead.

Everyone is looking at the wire so find one in a nice color.

Get some Xiaomi pistons in your life if you want some great budget IEMs. Spend the real dosh on better home equipment.

I might switch to that or downgrade when college starts. I got the dt990 and while I like open cans I bet my roommate won't.

Those will last you a lifetime if you don't mind replacing the pads every now and then.

Read up on the sound though I didn't like them for stuff like video games or things where the low end matters a lot.

actual wizard here, get Beyerdynamic DT770s