Do I have to get contacts now that glasses have been ruined by nu-males?

do I have to get contacts now that glasses have been ruined by nu-males?

congratulations, you're part of the problem that's ruining Veeky Forums

t. nu-male

You should have gotten contacts even before nu-males ruined anything

It certainly feels like there's literally no way to not come across as some sort of cuck now that literally every faggot with a beard and a skinny fat body wears the same fucking frames

I might spring for laser corrective surgery

what does putting "t." before something mean? please someone answer seriously lmao

look it up retard

it's finnish thing, it's like : sent from , and you write down your name

and for OP you're actually retarded if you think that Veeky Forums culture is the norm in the outside world, you're spending too much time on the internet.

You might as well rip your eyes out because nu-males have them too.

Fucking new fags

do I have to get animal pelts now that fabrics have been ruined by nu-males?

t. is short for terveisin (best regards in finnish)

no user
glasses are still effay, fuck those cucks

What, one style of glasses? Just get something else. I've been looking for a pair of new glasses for a couple months now, but it's hard to find anything I want, because what I want is somewhere in-between what is being offered. Wish I could just design my own and get it made desu

You could try being attractive and in shape and not a manlet with a pencil neck.

you are mistaken

I have a pencil dick not a pencil neck

retard

I want /pol/ move to guyana and drink cyanide in a jungle clearing

The two are mutual

If you don't dress or look like a nu male then you should be okay. You could always get the frame in a different color so you don't have to pay for new lenses. It would probably be cheaper than getting fitted for and purchasing contacts.

>tfw thicc muscular neck

do i have to boil my skin off now that the epidermis has been ruined by nu-males?

do i have to circumsize myself now that foreskin has been ruined by nu-males?