Are Dr Martens Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

schuh.co.uk/mens/dr-martens-will-desert-black-boots/3201277020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

overall, yes. certain ones only though
i wear docs daily (graceland). i want a nicer pair but lazy and broke

not yours

>i wear docs daily (graceland).

Hi top or low top? I bought these because I wanted a mid/high top and flat soles, they were bit more glossy than I thought they would be, but still like these.

desu

low, it's the first result for graceland doc martens

I was thinking of getting a different colour lace to make them a bit less dark, perhaps a yellow to match the stitching? Or is this a bit much, perhaps something like a cream or white?

get the black/yellow laces? whole point of having docs anyhow

I'm loving mine, really comfortable

yeah maybe man, i think i would want to get a flat lace if possible though. the black/yellow is certainly the dr marten look

nice desu, does anyone make comments about them being Veeky Forumsshy? one of my concerns with tese heh, i like the look though

who cares if people say something or not

if you feel good and know you're wearing premi shit then you're set

People tend to like them, although a lot of people add in the caveat that they would never wear docs themselves.
They can make you look a bit of a skinhead if you style them wrong.

that's why i wear a white shirt, denim bootcuts and a baggy sweater

around my area everyone wears those light brown workboots and blue jeans, figured i'd change it up and it ends up looking pretty good on me

>They can make you look a bit of a skinhead if you style them wrong.

Teach me your ways, I want to avoid this lel. I was thinking I prob have to wear lighter tops, but not green etc (military colours). thoughts?

Maybe having a bit of a beard also? Not sure.

Which model are those?

talib i think

c/n?

these are ugly
there are nicer models

canvas ones look better

If you're planning on swaping laces on dm boots, please know before you do, different color laces mean different things to skinheads and white supremacists.

this model desu

schuh.co.uk/mens/dr-martens-will-desert-black-boots/3201277020/

pls elaborate

>different color laces mean different things to skinheads and white supremacists.

ha no way, didn't realize what i was getting myself into buying these

post pic pls

Yeah most people will have no idea about it, but in addition to the people I named before, antifa will also know, so just a friendly heads up

Alfies are cool but the leather isn't great. I prefer the canvas especially when they get worn in

>antifa will also know,

i live in brighton uk lol, so many antifa crusties, actually quite scared now.

do people get beat up for wearing dr martens?

theyre tobias though

They make great beaters nd it strays from the skinhead look imo

dam might have to buy some.. having two pairs of dr martens though. people might start to think

i am guessing the leather dr martens is seen as the wrost

they look pretty good as well desu

>there are nicer models

don't they look more skinhead though due to be high boots?

Well if your that worried about it the wikipedia article on skinheads has an article on their style in case you want to see what to avoid.

Water those called?

I have a pair of there 1490's in black,

they are the schuh.co.uk/mens/dr-martens-will-desert-black-boots/3201277020/ , i think its quite new

Depends on how you wear them, and what style. You can easily wind up looking skinhead-ish if you don't style them right.

These are my Docs, but I have them in Oxblood, not black.

Will do, just with politics how they are these days, you have both ANTIFA and Nationalist groups out there doing violence, and I live one of the most heavily ANTIFA places I think

Do people ever make comments saying you are Veeky Forumsshy etc?

>Depends on how you wear them, and what style. You can easily wind up looking skinhead-ish if you don't style them right.

What I am thinking about now, I was thinking as I have a lower top they might look a bit less fashy, but as they are in leather they still have that potential.. And now these guys are saying even what lace colour you have can indicate you are some variety of fascist lol, a bit of a mine field

>These are my Docs, but I have them in Oxblood, not black.

Nice, has anyone made a comment saying they are fashy? I guess for a girl it is a bit less of a problem.

That heel design looks out of place on the style of shoe. My condolences on your mistake.

Yeah, lace color can be a bit of a pickle. That's just the way it is. If you stick with the traditional laces, though, you'll be fine. Or, you can look up what colors mean what, so you know what to avoid.
A lower top will definitely be easier to style in a non-fascist manner, lel. Docs can look really good, just be sure to check your look in the mirror before walking out the door.

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of compliments on my docs, but I have to be careful where I wear them. Not because their docs, but because they're rather heavy for a stiletto, so if I'm on my feet all day, they'll make my legs tired. I love them, though, they're one of the comfiest heels I have.

I have no shame.

I quite like this style on a girl desu.

Will probably keep the traditional laces, so it just looks like there isn't anything intentional in what colour I have chosen.

>A lower top will definitely be easier to style in a non-fascist manner, lel. Docs can look really good, just be sure to check your look in the mirror before walking out the door.

Yes, if I were to go back in time I would prob buy the canvas Alfie ones, but will just have to watch what I wear with these lol.

>Yeah, I've gotten a lot of compliments on my docs, but I have to be careful where I wear them. Not because their docs, but because they're rather heavy for a stiletto, so if I'm on my feet all day, they'll make my legs tired. I love them, though, they're one of the comfiest heels I have.

Very good.

YOU FASCIST. lel

Never,