Guys I have a job interview at an insurance company tomorrow...

Guys I have a job interview at an insurance company tomorrow. This is what I'm thinking of wearing but I'm a bit scared I might be overdressed and not sure about the color of my tie.

Any tips?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Why are you walking to the camera? Don't people stay still when they have their photos taken?

Hmm, I'd say that depends... how tall are you?

You're good to go man, good luck.

I'm Welsh

I heard it's better to take a picture while moving, it symbolizes progress and makes you look successful.

190cm masterrace

6'3"
Thank you!

I wouldn't brag about it but yes, it certainly has its perks

Wow, you're a big guy! Well, with your sharp facial features you could pull off just about anything really, so yeah, you're gtg

what kind of wood are those cabinets made from? they're really nice

Assuming this isn't bait, you're in rough shape. What else do you have? Do you have time/money to get something new or see a tailor?

I'll ask my mum in the morning

When going for an interview my guiding philosophy is: What Would Mark Corrigan Do?

>time
I have to be there at 2pm so I have all morning I guess

>money
Some, yes. £90 +/-. But I don't think I can get a better suit for that kind of money, and a tailor is definitely out of the question.

>what else
Nothing as formal as this. Some polo shirts and some "classic" jeans

can you not wake her up and ask? i really need to know

I'm sorry but if I want her to drive me to a clothes store as well as the interview tomorrow I'd better let her sleep

Watch looks good.
I'll never understand the cutaway collar trend, but everyone does it now. So, you're fine there. Fit is way too loose. Barrel cuffs are only ok when you're Donald Trump.
Pants need to be hemmed if not replaced entirely. The fit is way loose. Hemming is easy though. Good tailor could do it in a morning.
Shoes are clunky. Do you have any others?
Also, unless wearing a jacket, I usually forgo a tie.

ok then

She said pine but she'd pretty mad at me now.

If you have no jacket. A lightly patterned shirt and dark trousers should work. See pic related.

that picture is posted like every week...

What are barrel cuffs? I suppose I could get a new pair of pants in the morning and loose the tie.

I have some camel moccasins but didn't think they would suit the rest of the outfit. Rest are sneakers.

lmao i didn't really want to know they look like shit hahahaha

Post your cabinets then fuck you

It is what you have. Cuffs are more complex than you think, but for now just try to get a cuff that doesn't take a cuff link.

yeah my twin brother shitposts on here a lot, I usually stick to /a/ and /r9k/

If I don't make it to the shop, is this better?

This picture is surprisingly good at showing how loose your pants are.

it's even more clear in low gravity