Is going braless effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I vote no, its like asking for everyone's attention since your headlights will almost always be on. Especially if they're pierced.

So at home with your SO is a yes, but out in public its just a bit strange to look at/the risk is high for everyone to stare and or be called a perv for looking.

going braless is what nigers do in african and aboriginee tribes and shit...they all have saggy and disgusting tits...the bra is one of the great inventions of modern society, it keeps them perky and firm.

pls leave, degenerate homosexual

Bras can suck my dick.

It's sexy as fuck

I like it on hot girls, but to be honest I consider bralesness like that in public a quick way to tell if a girl's a bit skanky.

I put it in the same category as shit like tattoos, girls with dyed hair, etc.

post more braless qts

This

Well, is it effay for guys not to conceal thier boners?

go back to /pol/ fgt

rofl I cant believe you still post

yeah tits are over sexualized and going braless is cool. Also is hot af. I know that's kind of a contradiction but w/e

This

Think only A cup to none can get away with it looking effay

I agree with most people here, as long as the braless aspect isn't the focal point of an outfit its fine. I just find when you can see a pretty obvious nipple through a shirt, no matter how classy, it looks rather garish

You will get a lot of looks and it's solely because you're violating basic social norms.

W H O R E C O R E

>You will get a lot of looks and it's solely because people want to cum on your tits.

I go braless a lot but I'm an AA
If you're fairly flat or not doing it too often just get some pasties and you'll be good

No, but it's hot.

lmao Why does this nigga always post some profound shit?

effay if you're under a b cup

"if they're flawless go braless"

Like everything else if you're doing it consciously it definitely isn't Veeky Forums.

no it doesn't actually, you are far better off avoiding bras as much as possible aside from exercising in your youth. after pregnancy/age you might need more support but other than that no, you're actually wrong.
long

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/259073.php

faggot virgin. you don't know what you're talking about.

PSA: bras don't change your tits permenantly. they are uncomfortable as fuck tho

This user knows what's up.
One of the few advantages to having really small boobs is that if they're not sagging you can go without.

yes yes yes at least 2 layers though

It's not Veeky Forums at all but I like crunchy girls. And they often go no bra. They're comfy and offset my cynicism.

Uneducated pos. Breastfeeding and old age does that

Post more braless inspo.

my gf wears a tank top under her shirts and it works fine. She sometimes wears pasties as well. Ceasing bra use has alleviated her back pain and also caused them to firm up which I was personally surprised by because she's like an H cup or something. I don't see why any girl wouldn't at least TRY it.

How old are you? I bet under 20? I can smell your insecurity from here

Bateman is a middle aged man with yellow fever

That's called a weaboo son

t. skank

I have never seen anyone go braless other than myself. I think it can be effay if you wear a good fit.
For those who say going braless is skanky, the sluts of my area are easy to tell because they wear those super padded push cup bras that were very popular like 5 - 10 years ago.

>projecting

>Uneducated

whorecore unless you are flat and wearing pasties or layer to hide the nips.

slut, no guy will ever want you for more than a fucktoy
>i think it can be effay if you wear a good fit
>i think it can be
judging by your uncertainty you dress like shit and youve never had 1 good fit youre entire life and you wont do anything to prove me wrong because you know im right

>I have never seen anyone go braless other than myself. I think it can be effay if you wear a good fit.

Don't your nipples show desu?

Just tape your nipples or something if you're going to be like that all day.

Bras are really uncomfortable

I go braless quite often, it can be effay. I like wearing fitted crop tops and vest tops, it gives a cute kinda 90s effect.

oh yea you've got a point because girls are always aroused and always have hard nipples
jesus christ you're dumb.
I'm not even picking sides on this issue but you have got to be the dumbest person in this thread, and it didn't take much scrolling.

>it gives a cute kinda 90s effect.

Yes.. 90's effect.

if your tits arent saggy and sad looking, then youre good to go
if your tits are in bad shape, i wouldnt advise it

>oh yea you've got a point because girls are always aroused and always have hard nipples
>jesus christ you're dumb.
>I'm not even picking sides on this issue but you have got to be the dumbest person in this thread, and it didn't take much scrolling.

Girls nipples are sexually arousing, what do you want?

>oh yea you've got a point because girls are always aroused and always have hard nipples

Desu, girls don't have to be aroused to have pointy nipples (see ).

he's comparing visible nipples to full hard ons. do
you see the lack of correlation?
visible nipples does not mean you are aroused

ooh you mean that guys will get a boner as a result of the nipples
ah
I thought you meant that, as a counter argument, guys should be walking around with visible boners

in which thread do I /kms/?

>he's comparing visible nipples to full hard ons. do
>you see the lack of correlation?
>visible nipples does not mean you are aroused

Yeah but if you don't have a boner your dick probably won't be that pronounced, if a girl goes braless her nipples are very likely to be pronounced. I am not even complaining but it is just a fact.

I didn't make the initial comment lel. But sure, guys will prob get boners as a result of visible nipples.

Idk if it is effay or not but it sucks that not wearing an uncomfortable article of clothing (a bra) is almost always considered a sexual statement. That being said and to completely counteract that statement, the braless look gives me boners for days.

no i fucking hate seeing nipples outlines lel

I don't wear bras unless I'm in a formal setting because bras are uncomfortable and boobs aren't a big deal. Anyway only stupid and boring people get bothered by it and I don't want to know people like that, so it acts as a good repellent usually

>so it acts as a good repellent usually

Or the exact opposite.

No

>No

it's such a small detail it should be a matter of confort only;

free the nips, it looks way less bulky

this

free the heel, ski for real

kissless virgin pls go