Just moved to NYC

Just moved to NYC.

Any tips on competing in this colosseum of a place fashion-wise? I did see a Rick Owens store opening up in SoHo, though I wouldn't be able to afford it.

Any tips on the dating scene here? (tinder or not)

And finally, any tips on the electronic scene here? I want some house/witchhouse shit. Even chiptunes man. In any regard, a more underground vibe. I've been looking at resident advisor and I have some clubs in mind. I visited Bossa Nova Civic Club last Saturday, had a pretty good time there.

Give it 4 months you'll see how retarded all of these questions are

haaahahahah.

fuck man you're probably right.

I know. Im from there.

Fucking feel sorry for people who've never experienced it.

Wait people who haven't experienced living in NYC? Expound a little bit

112 rivington street, $7 at 7pm thursday

come

>Any tips on competing in this colosseum of a place fashion-wise?
Have good posture. So many fits are ruined by shitty posture. Also, don't be a try hard because all of the models and fashion designers are going to stunt on you and make you look stupid.

>Any tips on the dating scene here?
There's a little bit for everyone. Tinder is good, OKCupid is good, there are also lots of bars you can go to for hookups. Don't be broke and don't be ugly and you're good.

>any tips on the electronic scene?
Check residentadvisor.net for all of the DJs that are coming through any given week. If you want a club to go to then go to Output.

There's a ton of shit to do here but it's really easy to fall into the homebody trap. Also get used to """""real""""" """""New Yorkers""""" being more authentic than you and letting you know about it. You'll notice that all of the actual lifers don't give a fuck as long as you're nice.

Leave while you can

Appreciate it man! Thank you

I am a female living in Brooklyn and down to hang with some ny fa heads of anyone wants to

post feet

Yeah sure. I live in Bed-Stuy, you?

What's your snapchat?

Fat baby is shit

I live in bushwick and you can give me your Skype or snap I don't want to post mine. Where in bed stuy? Also are you a boy or a girl?

id be down for that desu (im up in parkchester [pic incase yall dont know where the fuck that is])

>Sure I live in parkchester
>Parkchester
>NYC
>Pick one commuter scum

lmao buddy this city is a joke and I've lived here near the amnh for 20 years, maybe you'll grow out of the nyc pride phase one day and see the dirty streets and hollow culture for what they are

Im in BK too, ayy. My snap is: antonio_rod47

NYC will break you. I lived in the bronx since I was kid, and every time I go somewhere out of NYC people think i'm a dick and too loud and assertive.

Ayy im not too far im up in east 180

ayyyy PC as well. I live somewhere-in-the-1400s- Parkchester. You?

I believe that

im from bumble fuck nowhere upstate ny and use to think NYC was cool as shit but after visiting every other month for years it's just gross and dirty to me now.

still great for shows and fun but not a place id want to live.