Which breed of dog is the most effay and why is it the yellow lab?

Which breed of dog is the most effay and why is it the yellow lab?

Who fucking cares? A dog is not an accessory, it's a companion and a friend.

this tbqh

кoт

This
All dogs are effay, they're friendly and lovable.

Pic related, it's my dog

100x this
Every dog I get to spend a minute or two with is the best dog in the world. Aside from my doggo. Every doge is best doge. Dogs are moldable and will reflect their handler. An untrained doggo reflects a lazy and neglectful owner. Probably these individuals have terrible taste in fashion. Look at every nigger with a pit or rottie. Loud, obnoxious doggo who have the misfortune of being owned by trash, by proxy making them act like trashy doge.

Dogs are never effay unless you have a clutch of Dobermans or something.

>wearing fur coat
>'look i'm also an effay dog owner troo icon legendary'

man, fuck this guy. that's a nice mottled doggo though, if it isn't stuffed.

aussies are only truly effay dog breed

>trendy but not ubiquitous
>multi-dimensional personalities, intelligence rivaling border collie, not just dumb and friendly like other doggos

>shit health
>Veeky Forums

Go stick a carrot up your ass you Nancy cunt

what is the name of that dog breed? just "aussie"??

>actually unironically enjoys Drake and defends him with fervor
wigglet identified

Australian Shepherd

Australian shepherd

They are. Moms older doggie is pretty stubborn and independant, second is so dependant on my mom that its not even funny. Still top doggies

Boxer tbqhdesufamalam I love mine

Pics rotated, sorry. Here's another to make up for it. Wish the black one was still a puppy

How uneffay is fake fur?

Rate my doggos

terriers are the most effay, especially yorkshire terriers (if they dont have oily+long or long hair)

they dont shed hair

i think he was just referring to the fact that you were being a nancy cunt about it rather than defending him

amazing dog

blue heeler/aussie shepard

oh man his ears are so floppy

Those things are high-energy working dogs. Please don't get one as an accessory. It will literally go insane.

doggie on the left is a cutie

give him a snack for me please

10/10 good boys. My Instagram explore page at this point is pretty much all pug accounts and puppers from Japan

Pic related, she's my pugger

great selection of woofs

who else /staffy/ here