Body type

What is the most Veeky Forums body type. Do you guys just diet to achieve your desired body or work out too?

Looking at the three most basic male body builds. Ectomorphic is the most fa. Generally their bodies are well proportioned and fit into most clothing.

rectangle or narrow inverted triangle for both genders, and thin, obviously

This, Ecto is effay, Endo is awesome if you're ripped and is able to pull the "strongman" look.

I'm Ecto, is there a point in trying to get fit ?

Yeah, ripped body is always better than skinny body, especially if you're trying to look like a man, rather than a teen tranny.

What are some good exercises to do that don't require going to the gym?

Bodyweight exercises.

tfw your in the small percentage who does not have a build. My body is like fucking play doe I can just do anything with it apparently...

Am I effay? I'm aiming for ottermode

>wheres the V

you're terribly proud and excited to show people

no need to feign humility with us user

The other pic because fucc it
I've been working on pecs, I took these pics like 2 weeks ago. Change is slow but noticeable.

>>>shaving body hair

I'm not, I was actually surprised when people liked didn't mock me. I've always thought of myself of a skinny little fag.
Why would I lie in an anonymous website, user?

I think its perfect

>Not shaving
>Enjoying being a man
>Not already in HRT
Lmao

routine?

work on pecs and back more, you have none

You're just out of shape, post a pic and prove me otherwise

Those aren't an actual thing. If you know a little bit of biology you would know this.

So I've had this shitty awkward build for like most of my life, but I've recently started going the thinspo route. Is there any chance my body type will look good once fat is gone?

Fuckin sideways bullshit

ah fuck it you get the point

Nice job
thinspo will make you look good, but it will take a very long time. I'd reccomend getting fit. It will be easier and overall better for you.

>tfw skinny with thick thighs
>can't get rid of that fat
Is it because i walk too much?

pls stop shaving

same situation

humans like labels, for example you're a faggot

this is a pseudo-science meme. all of those bodies can be achieved by the same person on different diets and workout routines.

>I've always thought of myself of a skinny little fag.
you are. you're hairless, skinny, no pecs, and you like showing your body to other men online. Embrace your faggotry.

>somatotypes

>wanting to thinspo away fat
holy shit do you want to be a skinnyfat numale?
just get some definition on your pecs/back and do cardio

might as well lose some weight

just eat two normal sized meals a day with no breakfast or snacks, and in six months you'll be slp core

same situation but with calves
I skate occasionally and play sports so I think that's the issue
It's not fat though it's muscle

>ecto, not too skinny, not fat, not to ripped
>Feels good