thoughts?

who?

zayn rocks facial hair disgustingly well for a 23 year old

>that outfit
>that suddenly masculine hairstyle, free of quiffs and dye
>that mustang
he's gonna go country, screenshot this

Veeky Forums.

pretty sure he has a stylist, but it honestly looks like what I see indian/pakistani fuccbois at my uni wear

the key is to make it congruent with your eyebrows

>the key is to make it congruent with your eyebrows

Teach me your ways?

I never said I have one lmao. it's almost entirely based on good genetics, and I don't grow thick enough facial hair. but just note how his beard length isn't that much longer than his eyebrows. keep it that length at the most

>but just note how his beard length isn't that much longer than his eyebrows. keep it that length at the most

Thanks desu, just wanted some advice. My beards not as good as his either, also look at his hairline damm, that's like the hairline of a child. Good hair genetics.

The name of that Jew faggot triggers my autism for some reason.

who gives a shit? Fuck off.

zayns entire fit is fucking horrendous, it's the photography that makes it look remotely nice what is wrong with you people

why is his amp not facing him

arab fuccboi , awful try-hard style and he looks pathetic attracting the weirdest crowd

W2C pants and top?

I am a brown skinned person and I agree with this. Stylist needs to be fired / needs to stop hanging out with Hadid family trash

His best look was his long hair 1D phase, think both him and his boyfriend Harry Styles have peaked in terms of aesthetic. Whoever styled them in that era deserves recognition

better than 95% of the stuff in the last dozen or so waywt desu

where to cop brown people inspo?

i think some of zayns fits are great
sans the fucc stuff youre right

he has a good buzzcut

There is no good brown people inspo, you have to look at vintage photos from before everything got fucked up in brown countries + immigrants in effay countries like Denmark, some of them really know what they are doing, but a lot of the most stylish are 2 cool 4 internet, only seen on the street IRL

hes also shorter than his gf so anything he has is invalid

why does that attention whore try so hard?

t. triggered lib-cuck

Milo is a cuck, lmao. Him and his alt-right cuck cre w needs to die.

> lib cuck

go back to the_donald or /pol/ , u fucking cuck beta!

classic, boring rock-aesthetic. It's "cool", but not really interesting. Feels way too calculated.

high end streetwear with 90s influences officially dead

we mid 90s alternative core now

What makes zayn so attractive?

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this man

Qt

he has white features

wut. Only "white feaures" he has are his lips and his perfect qt nose. Rest of that shit is arab genetics. Thick hair/facial hair (eyebrows, lashes, beard) & his beautiful chocolate eyes.

Thick hair from arab dad but straight hair from white mom

if you notice full arabs, they all have that shitty ass puffy arab hair, although thick, looks like shit. And the nose is the focal point of your face, probably one of the most important features next to bone structure. Just look at his parents and tell me which one is considered more attractive. (Obviously his white mom)