Just bought this jacket opinions

looks like a garbage bag with sleeves

It ain't Schott, you poorfag stinky dinky doo nigger piece of shit

Depends on how it fits. Image quality is shit, so can't speak for the quality of the (presumably fake) leather.

why did you make this thread

camara quality is shit

Looks like trash lol. I don't own a leather jacket for just that reason. If its not $1500 it looks like you got it from target.

looks a lot better in person, I think its fits well to me

JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

YO MAN! Is that the LG G4? Should I get it? I can't figure out which phone to get. Does it overheat?

No. Torso and shoulders fit terribly. Should be more fitted. Also looks like you have a gut from the way it sits. Only decent part is that the arms look the right length.

from where? alibaba? it looks like shit

>implying schott is expensive

i'm not trying to be mean but
jeez user this is really bad

i agree

I am a trader this is recycle leader from north africa maybe 40$ worth

Add patches

i remember you from the cop or not

why do you all have to be so mean to him?

tough love my boy

If you don't have it drilled into your head how you fucked up, you'll continue to make hasty/unwise purchases.

also, having high standards (making sure everything fits immaculately, etc.) is necessary for looking good

If he browses this board enough he should have realized. Buying somthing shitty is pretty hard to pull off, ya know? Plus, the leather jacket is a very testosterone fueld item. Hard to pull off if just skipping his next haircut will make it hard to tell if he's a boy or a girl.

Copped this beaut today