What is the most effay way to toke?

What is the most effay way to toke?

in private

kys

vaporizer connected to bong for home
pax 2 for on the go
combustion is for plebs, publicizing your habit is for plebs. cannabis is great, "stoner" culture is cancer

Lol calm down. Everyone can like their glass inside their own house and talk about it online.

a joint or blunt, having glass is extra.

like smoking tobacco with a pipe

to not do so at all

>caring what plebs think
kys

by not doing it.

weed is not Veeky Forums at all. Its highschooler shit tier.

In moderation. At home. Alone. Fuck you if you spark up in public, you're no better than an alchie hiding a flask.

this. The only Veeky Forums ways to get high are alcohol and coke. If you fit the aesthetic then maybe xanax or lean. But weed is for fat sweaty dudes to do while they sit on the couch and play xbox
Fact: smoking weed makes you intolerably annoying to be around and makes you become an autistic faggot if you do it too often and start acting like you live in the comments of /r/trees.
>pic related

Are you saying a stoner is worse than an alcoholic? You should really stay off the internet, it is apparent that its taking over your mind.

Letting other people's judgement decide how you alter your state of mind.

Being insecure is not cool

just smoke it with your friends you 15 year old autists

lol @ all these obvious white anime boys.

Roll blunts like a real nigga.

tru

Bongs are so 2010. Live in the now.

Muh vapes

You guys are almost as bad as the oil people. Just kidding I like vapes too

a joint, or a bowl

owning a bong is too 'into the culture' of a commitment

smoke grass get high the end, gimmicky subculture gear bullshit is dumb

I just like how much cleaner it is. You don't get resin on your fingers from all the bud, and you don't get flakes of it all over your now "exhibit A" carpet. The smoke doesn't taste like burnt hair, and it doesn't sting as much. I hate vape culture too, but when it comes to smoking these pens get me a LOT higher than your average bowl/blunt.

Joints or spliffs.

Anything else is tryhard "LEWK AT MUH CLOWDZ"-tier

Oh no dude I know. A vape will get you crazy high. I use to do it a bunch but I really like glass now

Joints for sure. Everything else is obnoxious

Joint,treating them as cigarettes.Gotta have confidence on Cannabis but also know it's an entry level drug.

in your closet so your mom wouldn't brother you LMAO

TAG is shit tier

this is what i do and i shamelessly feel cool as fuck for it

no, bongs will always be effay. cute girls hitting bongs? effay. hot bitches hitting bongs? effay. weed can be effay in any form when done right.

objectively wrong

DUDE

I think what you're saying but exaggerating because anger(?) is that people who make weed their personality are awful. your pic related is just self conscious and has no personality and made weed his personality, dont judge anyone but him based on that.

you probably have an elitist complex and jerk off every trend through your actions. i bet you like weed vapes you fucking faggot

WEED

Joint or blunt all the way. Bongs are for chicks and vapes/pipes are fedora tier

Spliff is the only effay way. Everything else, while acceptable, is decisively unfashionable, and just something you have to go through to get high.

Smoking everyday is also pretty meh, unless you have unreal anxiety, in which case you probably aren't that effay anyway.

Literally high school tier

Agreed

Not even close to truth

Vaporizer, if you don't need to inhale combustion then don't do it.

One hitters because they're so lowkey and if you have a dugout you have a cool little kit which is effay. Also the brass ones look really cool and unlike a bong/vape they don't scream 420 weed culture

surprised no one's posted this yet

>>>/thinspo/

spliff

this
the hits from them are my fav

>What is the most effay way to toke?

having fresh water and clean glass

I just use cigarette tubes and poke a hole inside the filter

And when it clogs?

#ROASTED

I smoke it on friday after a week of wageslaving. Gives me something fun to look forward to without controlling my life.
Potheads are absolute scum though.

Cigs are fucking disgusting homeless/depressed singlemom/workingclass-tier

Weed is natural and much less dangerous.

edibles

>please like what I like

Appeal to nature fallacy

Tobacco (cigs) are also natural.

Also asbestos is natural and it does pic related to your lungs.

(Also inhaling anything that's been burnt is bad for you)

Weed is more natural, colloquially speaking, than cigarettes. Considering how vast we've found the difference to be between the health effects of direct cannabis smoke inhalation and direct cigarette smoke inhalation, it doesn't seem to be a meaningless distinction. It's just a subjective way of describing an objective difference.

But I understand how tempting it is to jump on perceived fallacies in defense of your pre-decided and immovable "side" of an argument.

It's still a logical fallacy as it is still bad for your lungs.

It's a decent percentage less bad than an additive-laden cigarette, yes, but going "natural = not bad" is still a logical fallacy.

I had one of these vapes and it was garbage.

No wonder yall can't afford clothes. You spend it all on weed and $100 glass pipes like idiots

Rolling papers are cheap AF.

We have weekly cig threads here, you think weeds more expensive?

This tbqh.

I've got a dr dabber oil vape
a few rigs
bongs
one hitters
etc.

joints/blunts are most Veeky Forums hands down

Atmos vapes are godawful. I have one, and the chamber where you put your bus is just ceramic cylinder with a little heating coil at the bottom. When it does work (which is rarely), it usually ends up combusting the weed anyway.
That aside, vaping is bretty gud. I just got back from Oregon, and I brought home a rechargeable Select Strains battery and about 4-5 grams of assorted cartridges. I'm hitting some Lambsbread right now.

I wouldn't call bongs gimmicky; they let you take huge rips due to superior filtration and heat dissipation compared to a bowl or joint. Bigger rips = bigger high.

I switch between a Grenco G Pro, RAW rolling papers, and a bowl I bought at a gas station.

spliffs

this is probably the stan smiths of toking, meme af

joints with a decent rolling paper, raw or ocb
blunts if its a group

put a screen in it dummy

A joint is the only way. Ideally out behind work with mates, or by yourself with a glass of water.

It's not rocket science. If your concious of the fact you might look pathetic smoking weed you probably are

does the ice cool the smoke and make it nicer to inhale? seems nice i should try it

>getting high on cannabis outside your worthless wageslave job

lol we're all slaves m8, and let the record show I actually work at a tailors ;)

Am I just a lightweight or does half a joint blow anyone else the fuck out? (one bud per joint)

In movies I see people smoking multiple blunts each and I'm like... wut?

It really depends on tolerance

fuck off degenerate

Is there anything wrong with being a lightweight though?

Not at all. I just can't help notice the discrepancy between my experience and what I see in the media, where people smoke multiple joints or even blunts to themselves and still function.

Its mostly tolerance, last year I overdid it a little and smoked every day for about a month instead of just saving it for weekends or hanging with friends. The high felt kinda constant throughout the whole month or so I was doing it and I wouldn't feel much higher from doing bong rips and smoking blunts unless I hit it hard and multiple times.

Being a lightweight is great tho dude, just get a piece and ration it according to how high you want to get.

Makes sense. I only smoke around once a week, sometimes not even. It's far cheaper than alcohol and far less trash. Alcohol is okay socially but it's really a terrible drug.

I shoot black tar heroin and I'm a high payed model, hard drugs and emaciation are fa.

You should save that money for when you're replaced by the hot new thing, and maybe skip the heroin. I know you're roleplaying anyway.

How did you know?

blunts, joints, and spliffs are the most effay
bongs can be effay
vaping is nice but not effay

Low temp dabs is best

Holy shit effay, I expected so much better from you. Not a single headie in this entire thread u guys make me sick.

dumping headies

What a sad, sad bong thread

The whole thing is a piece

have some more, folks

fuck, i totally forget who makes these. Is it Eskuche?

these are 10/10 alone once you figure them out. teaching newbies sucks.