Is Tarocash Veeky Forums approved? I pretty much buy most of my outfits from there...

Is Tarocash Veeky Forums approved? I pretty much buy most of my outfits from there, bit pricey but the quality is the best in retail IMO without going online.

Stop posting

Just quietly, what kind of a fuckin name is tarocash anyways? Of all those mall tier outlets theirs is the most nonsensical name...

>tarocash
>pricey
>quality

Yeah nah low quality bait

Garbage, lurk more newfriend

ITS SHIT.

HAHA what the fuck is mall culture

Thoughts on this? from Taro.

no

No what? thoughts?

Which one should I cop?

bottom purple or grey

Not a fan of the Newpoint Check?

I spent $100 on stuff from Tarocash when I first started visiting Veeky Forums
The only thing I still use from them are the 3 pairs of socks I got, which are actually pretty good but were overpriced.

no.

None of them, buy a respectable solid color, none of this reddit menswear shit.

Hey I also have some Taro socks, I got them on special though so not really overpriced. Just the normal black ones with TAROCASH on the ankle?

ok until i saw the back what the fuck
just go to uniqlo

Not a fan, pham?

no man, not for that price.

just go to uniqlo if this isn't bait

I'm looking at Uniqlo now, are their sizes strictly for ants or something? Holy shit, the literal biggest size for something basic like printed t's is XL.

i kekd
thx

What? Taro has up to 5XL not that I need it but seriously, XL max? fug.

Stop complaining and do something about it fucking grimace.

L is already too big by the rest of the worlds standards if you need an XL let alone a double XL you're whats wrong with the world. Yes I'm fat shaming you you disgusting overweight pig

Wow, must have been nice being raised in a household where you were taught how to eat healthy and be thin.

didn't you realize something was wrong when your school told you to eat vegetables and drink water?

Not really, I don't even remember that happening. I vaguely recall the food pyramid but never a hard lesson from it all.