Undercut hairstyle

What Veeky Forums's opinions about their haircuts? No Nazi

Tired and old, I grew tired of them a couple of years ago. I've clocked a couple of friends already who said they got a new haircut, and asked me to guess. I knew it was an undercut each and every time.

Undercuts are basic

Undercuts are getting overplayed now. It's a good haircut, but I much prefer Young Leos, Long Undercuts, buzzcuts, and long hair.

>oung Leos, Long Undercuts, buzzcuts, and long hair.

Yes, these never get old. Maybe because so few men can pull them off well, whereas the undercut is a one size fits all hairstyle.

good hair style that got ruined by normies and /r/malehairadvice giving every fucking PC gamer on reddit a big awful undercut pomp chalk full of a billion hair products.

The undercut is basic, but it's basic because it's a good style. It's comparable to a tapered side part at this point.

I can't stomach getting a full on disconnected undercut, but I say get the style, but do it better than anyone else. Because captain PC master race of the SS NuMale can get a decent haircut, but will never have your style to pull it off.

>whereas the undercut is a one size fits all hairstyle.

You need thick, non-balding, straight hair for this shit, you idiot.

So about 50% of all men already cant get a classic undercut.

literally got one yesterday
tell me how hard i fucked up

It's ok, just get a nice pomade

Love it! Best when you have the right face shape for it, strong jaw really helps.

It has pretty much been my go to hairstyle for a few years now. I like how it looks and I have strong German heritage so it feels right too.

Zero on the sides next time imo. Looks fine.

Who has the best long undercut?

They used to look cool on Nazi, now that normies have ruined the look, Nazis looks like douchebags.

Spics killed the undercut pretty hard.

Arabs desu, I haven't seen an arab guy without one

Where do you live? Here in CT, all the teenage spics have lousy pompadour undercut things.

>and asked me to guess

autistic as fuck

>Chalk full

Fellow CT fag here, I've seen both endless spics and Arabs with them

thing is, they almost never look as good as they do in that pic

> I have strong German heritage so it feels right too.

nerd

Its all about that side-part comb over life now

semi related
anybody have that pic of a guy's left profile, i think he was a raf model
dude had a military haircut
something like a bald fade

>Literally just got a HJ with a #1 to #2 fade with a hard part on one side
fug

Something like this?

Ya, but it's stays buzzed up until the hard part. I'd post a pic but I have a squarish head and I don't like it. First result on Google is pretty close. I have 2 to 3in on the top I'd guess, so it's not too long.

lol, you got a Richard Spencer?

>2013

Haha shit, now I can't not notice it

In my defense it was the cut my Grandpa had after he got back from the war

I'm sorry you will never know the glory of being a descendent of the Aryan master race.

No you don't. You don't need perfect hairline, you don't need straight hair at all. And what the fuck is a classic undercut? The hy one, or the boardwalk empire one? You're just making shit up.