Wouldn't the world be a lot fairer if surgeries like pic related were common, banal, easy, and cheap?

Wouldn't the world be a lot fairer if surgeries like pic related were common, banal, easy, and cheap?

So why do people delay this stage by continuing with a negative attitude towards plastic surgery? It's so fucking annoying, particularly the hypocritical "accept yourself" thing coming from people who would never date you.

>tfw saved up and going to get eyelid surgery (hooded eyes) and a small nose job this autumn

Even though I'm 27, I'm probably going to get invisalign, and I'm thinking about a nose job -- other than that I'm fine, though it's not nearly as extreme as what she went through

you'll still be an asian monkey

Hooded eyes are sexy though. Particularly in men. I don't have it and I think my upper eyelids are a significant part of the reason why I look bad.

I'm planning on jaw, chin, a nose job, a ear reduction and probably something about my eyes, I still have to discuss it with the surgeon. It sounds like a lot but I plan all of them to be subtle. Biggest concern rn is finding a good doctor.

It's not that bad but it is false advertising when really someone has shitty genetics and they hide it like this.

If they want to breed the offspring is going to get fucked over in the uggo department.

Not everyone with hooded eyes is asian, user.

>It's not that bad but it is false advertising when really someone has shitty genetics and they hide it like this.

Yeah because genetics really determine everything

Idk I got mixed feels about plastic surgery.

I feel like it could be cool to upgrade some of your facial aesthetics but at the same time I want my children to look like me.

this is beyond retarded, your children are not a carbon copy of you, they might have some of your features but someone with a shitty jaw can have a son with a great jaw

if their partner has one

how about we just do the eugenics thing and get it over with

An ear reduction sounds pretty ridiculous user

I've seen beautiful people with ugly parents and beautiful parents with ugly children. Anyway you'd have to be going for the full face swap like in OP's pic to end up with kids that look nothing like you.

I just get weirded out by the fact that the doctors go in and cut pieces of you off and stuff.
The whole concept feels almost like the body horror stuff of old cyberpunk and sci-fi novels/movies.
To me it just would seem weird to look in the mirror the next day and have a face that isn't really yours, it scares me.

yeah but what if you were BORN with a spooky body horror face? what if you were the elephant man? you really wouldn't get plastic surgery in that case just because it's not 'you'?

and if that's permissible, why not less extreme cases like your nose being bigger than you'd like? or whatever

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. But they do. Thousands of years ago they determined whether you lived or died.

an 8th grader has a better understanding of genetics and inheritance than you do

t. whiney beta faggot

If they force people who have cosmetic surgery to carry a "before" picture and a bracelet to identify themselves, so I can choose not to mix my genes with them, then yeah it'd be cool.

>I've seen beautiful people with ugly parents and beautiful parents with ugly children.
It's common sense, but ppl here like to throw around ~genes~ cause they're afraid of plastic surgery/extremely stupid.

I miss when the meme in PS threads was to accuse people of getting to to be insecure and too vain. Having the gall to accuse someone of trying to be vain HERE @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Don't cosmetics age even worse than typical West European woman?

>what if you were the elephant man?
this is a bit different since it's an actual health issue, but I'm just squeamish overall and the idea of people cutting me up sounds terrifying.

Before may not have been pretty but right is uncanny valley.

Do surgeons even have an idea of asthetics?

>Implying Asians are bad

You're not beautiful and attractive. Deal with it. Everyone else is. Only so few people are actually beautiful. You're not one of them. So what?

>Do surgeons even have an idea of asthetics?
Yes, but the overwhelming trend is Asia to shoot for the look on the right. Surgeons are basically tasked with doll-ifying girls.

>Deal with it.

Why though if there is a way to improve your looks?

>So what?

Good looking people are treated better.

good thing I don't plan on having children

We wouldnt have this problem if ugly people just die by natural selection...

NO it needs to stay as thing solely for celebs/smart people (at least in North America). The most successful surgeries are always on people who already have a good foundation, and in one week I shall achieve my final form. Feels good, very good.

Nah, its about the maxilla famalam.

>improve your looks?
Improve aka looksmax for sure, but surgeries like in ops pic are retarded. I think even jaw surgery is acceptable but only to fix it if its fucked up, not to change it completely.

This. Surgery doesn't fix your ugly genes which is why if I was with a girl and found out she had surgery I'd dump her.

Tori Spelling is so fucking ugly holy shit.

Grow up.

Weebs leave.

If not wanting ugly kids is immature then I guess I'm immature. Also, lacking the confidence to be true to yourself and needing surgery to feel good is really unattractive.

They literally do.

lacking the confidence to be true to yourself and needing clear skin to feel good is really unattractive.
lacking the confidence to be true to yourself and needing nice clothes to feel good is really unattractive.

False equivalency.

two good looking people can make ugly kids retard

But does it work the other way around?

Not really, all though a more fair comparison would be dieting/lifting to change your body.

of course it does. just like how if someone ugly/average has a kid with a 9/10 it can go either way.

have you not interacted with people before, seen their parents or kids?? christ

>become couple with girl in pic related
>we get children
>they are ugly
>she only then admits she had plastic surgery
>flip the fuck out
Plastic surgery should be illegal in my opinion.
If we simply weed out bad genes of ugly people, future generations won't even have to waste money on something pathetic like plastic surgery in the first place.

Ugly virgin, here. I am approaching wizard status.

The notion of equalizing people with cosmetic surgery is basically evil. If you are ugly you may have lost out via genes, fetal conditions, nutrition when you were young.
You may simply be choosing to live an unhealthy lifestyle.

The whole reason we find people beautiful or ugly is to assess health and fertility! Ugly people should not breed or should be hampered from breeding because whatever the reasons are: we don't want them in our gene pool.

If you want a world with less ugly people perhaps what needs to happen is a child-focused society. In my experience people do not really think about forming relationships for the purpose of having children. They think it's about "love" and kids are an expression of the love.

People in the ideal society would not consider it an afterthought to screen for genetic incompatibility. People would think about how the product of their genes might combine together and try to avoid creating unfortunate children.
They would keep themselves in top condition and be constantly thinking about keeping their children in top condition.
eg. Eating good foods, exercising, having good posture, not mouth-breathing etc.

But it's called natural selection user

It's not even like a race thing. You're either born with a symmetrical face or not.

Sad individual. Keep your thoughts to yourself. You know nothing about socialization, relationship or love so don't speak about it.

You'll be the first to go.

>Marry girl who has had plastic surgery
>Child is ugly
>Child grows up and gets plastic surgery
>Child is now pretty, handsome man is attracted to her and marries
>They have babies
>Child is still ugly but improved thanks to handsome man's gene contribution
>Child grows up and gets plastic surgery
>Repeat
>???
>PROFIT

Is this plausible? I've always imagined this model kek

No problem, designer kids will solve everything.

you did not understand my whole point

read again.

not an argument

Lol. Some dude actually demand his wife lied about her apparence, he discover that she was an ugly shit. He won.

sure as if ugly and dumb people won't breed like crazy among each other anyway

Society used to be structured in such a way that intelligent, good-looking people had more children than stupid, ugly ones.
The reverse is only true because of the artificial conditions of the welfare state.

I'm of the opinion if you can afford it and you want it, then go ahead and become a better version of yourself. It's an investment.

I'm 20 and just paid for my Invisalign the other day. Set me back $5.3k (AUD). Hopefully it's worth it.

Bullshit. Asymmetry isnt natural. Problems with the jaw and therefore ugly faces are caused by stuff like scoliosis, mouthbreathing etc.

>get married with beautiful wife and get her pregnant
>kids are born with huge ugly noses, weak chins, disgusting under bites
>ummm why are our kids ugly as shit honey?
>wife finally spills the beans about her 30,000 dollar plastic surgeries

-Underbites dont have anything to do with genetics you fucking stupid low iq weebs.

See i wouldn't know that because I'm not an ugly fuck that thinks plastic surgery will solve all of my insecurities

I am neither, but doesnt mean I will looksmax the fuck out of my face. Getting braces in a month to push my maxilla forward. Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow to get cheek hollows hopefully.

how old are you? that's just straight edgy 16 year old views mate. if you're 16 or 18 im not even mad, but jesus fuck if you got those same views going in mid 20s you need to get out in the real world and look around.

Citation needed

>tfw saving up for eyebrow lift and nosejob
but ill still be an ugly fuck

I don't give a shit about my ugly ass kids they get get surgery too, fuck em

when will this end

well, you sure had that sophistry ready, didn't you

your willful ignorance bewilders me

Right conclusion, wrong reasons.

Nah. But you can stay mad at me for saying what's right.

>what is genetic recombination
>what is environmental trauma
>what is regression toward the mean

Are you just trying to get a rise out of everyone?

You get that you haven't made a counter argument, right?

If you were stupid you did not make very much money. Where did the food and money come from to raise 12 children? There was no welfare, you couldn't have that many children.
Wealthy people on the other hand could afford children and feed them well and educate them too. During WW1 officers were a foot taller than enlisted men.

That was a fake story in an ad

good job believing things you read about online

I should also mention that charity did exist but it wasn't like...
>Here, have unlimited amounts of food and resources for nothing.
They made you submit to their control because the assumption was you were an idiot and shouldn't just be left to your own devices.
Before WW2 the idea of Eugenics was extremely popular and practiced in a not-very-strenuous way. We were all doing things like sterilizing drunks, junkies and schizophrenics.
That Eugenics is not popular today is probably just an expression of loser genes wanting to survive. People's loser genes were telling them "Hey, if we keep getting rid of the shit people: they will get rid of us!" Instead of making Eugenics more scientific, effective and humane a terrible thing was done: it was made unspeakable.

[citation needed]

>Getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow to get cheek hollows hopefully
>to get cheek hollows hopefully
>not because i am 16 and my mom is telling me it's time to get my wisdom teeth out

The anti-plastic surgery folks on this thread are 99% mediocre looking NEETs who are mad that an ugly yet rich person might use their wealth to surpass them in aesthetics. grow up. you can't stop someone from getting work done.

Ah, yes, potentially breeding with someone who you'd naturally find to be human excrement.