Why are clothes like this not socially acceptable to wear in public? It's 2016...

Why are clothes like this not socially acceptable to wear in public? It's 2016, we should already evolve into a next level of fashion, imagine if everyone on the street dressed like this?

why do you think?

>caring what is socially acceptable

do what you want that's rule 1 of fashion

because the current level of infrastructural upkeep that our society demands results in the existence of a societal majority that simply does not have the time nor energy to devote to thinking about clothing. nobody dresses that way accidentally unless that's all they've ever known, and getting to the point where dressing that way is normal means you have to get 70% + of the population to have fashion as their only hobby for years. we'd have to restructure everything around dressing like a space desert criminal and by the time we got there it wouldn't look cool or interesting anymore because it would be normal

because obviously that shit is not comfy. when the fuck would anyone wear a fucking leather mask outside. how would you even talk to people. this is next level autism

they're fabric masks and if uve never felt the burning desire to wear a mask while in public or never seen someone on their way to a fetish party then all uve rly done is give urself away as a suburbanite

because it's 91 degrees outside, and I'm not trying to cosplay a desert wanderer

Winter I wear scarves and neck gaiters over my face all the time. Fucking cold in MN.

Because they are impractical as fuck, obnoxiously expensive, and would probly get ruined anyway through day to day activities. And it's autistic as can be.

tf kinda day 2 day activities u get up 2?

I cringe at every faggot who wears that shit outside. Only women should wear that shit

not who yr replying to but maybe like a job or something ?

Most people are plebs

DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OTHER THINK, JUST FUCKING WEAR THAT SHIT

> It's 2016, we should already evolve into a next level of fashion

Why?

> imagine if everyone on the street dressed like this?

Why would this be a good thing?

but people will make fun of me

I wish there was something like a carnival when everyone would dress crazy for a few weeks.

Ok let's use this post as an example of what not to do when arguing.
When you're arguing, don't counter someone's question with another question. Or more questions. This leads you nowhere and makes the conversation longer than it has to be.

This was an emergency PSA by THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, LEARN HOW TO HAVE A CONVERSATION YOU AUTIST FUCK

cause theyre gay cloths

"imagine if" and "we should" aren't actually questions though, despite OP's use of a question mark.

so he's not following up questions with questions, he's following up statements with questions, which is exactly how you have a conversation last time i checked.

Clothes like these are art statements than fashion statements. It's like the 3D printed dress: nobody's gonna wear it, but it's really cool and has a message behind it.
Whatever the message behind OP's pic is, I don't know.

>Ok let's use this post as an example of what not to do when arguing.

Who said I was arguing? I'm just trying to understand OP's point of view.

Lil Boat

everything but the mask is wearable what the fuck are you talking about

ayy

ayy

Because it looks stupid as fuck and neither a kid in school or a lady in an office will ever wear anything remotely similar to that for any reason except for possible future career opportunities in fashion or a Hallowen party.

Stop being so aggressive, he's just asking question man, totally legit question which takes the conversation forward.