FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kdIyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hiiii I've been lurking this thread for a few days now... I used to be ok with my weight but I recently went from really poor and starving to being able to eat like a normal human being but I gained weight so now I'm upset.

I'm a femanon, 20, statssss:
> H: 5'10"
>CW: 134lbs
>GW: 120???

currently trying to stay under 800 cals most days, 1200 on particularly social days, and doing hours of PoGo for exercise.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soo muhch tanks bye

luv u forggo

ilu frof

At what BMI number you become effay?

I'm underweight, what do?

I'd stick to 1300 calories daily, and you would be at your goal by the end of the year. 800 is too little to stay healthy at, in my opinion.

Now that you have some money the idea is to be permaskelle, and if you become malnourished things go bad quickly.

Varies from person to person.

yeah? perhaps you're right. I guess I don't necessarily need to shock my system.

how old is everyone here?

I'm 15, and have a BMI of 17.0, normal is 18.5-19.5, but I'm not sure

I donno, would depend on whoever is lurking at the time. My guess is between 16-25 based on numbers I've seen thrown out in the past. I'm 21.

i'm female, 15, 5' and I weigh 93 pounds. my goal weight is 80-85?

mods

Any tips for losing that last bit of fat? Having a lot of trouble getting rid of the ass.

20 here

25, bmi 17.5

what does /thinspo/ have to say about chokers?

Just got home from 2 weeks vacation and despite drinking a few nights, I lost 4 lbs! My exact target!

I'm 119.7 lbs AFTER a day of eating and drinking! That's down from 126.7 after 3 weeks. Don't even care if it's water weight for now, just happy.

You have to just kick yourself into doing it.

christ what a fucking shitshow of a thread
chokers r v cute imo

5'8 120 pounds trying to get to 110
jfc i used to be underage on Veeky Forums too but 15 is young

Cute on anyone, hate those 90s "tattoo" ones you used to get from gumball machines or whatever they're called.

Tumblr kids paying $5+ for a 25c piece of junk will always make me laugh tho.

I just like the aesthetic, not pretentious or anything

19, 20 in two months
>tfw will no longer be a teen

i turn 20 in october

What a lovely face.

Have you read the material that another kind poster shared from their modeling agency? It's got some great diet and nutrition information, and I plan to stick pretty closely to the recommendations once I get to my GW and want to just maintain. My GW is 118-120 as well, by the way. Maybe cut to 800 till you get back to 120 and then increase to about 1200 and stick to some of these eating guidelines?
Here's the link. imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Have any of you experienced hair loss?

23. sheesh I feel kinda old chilling with a 15 y/o in here.

Cool if they're like a classy ribbon or something. I agree that those gumball machine ones are bullshit.

h-happy early birthday user hope you have a great day

woo! good work.

Scorpio buddy?

6'
120 lbs

already at goal weight just enjoying my barley tea

i wish I weren't on Veeky Forums when I was 16 FYI kids

So funny, I was actually just reading that before I saw this. Certainly useful. I find it super easy to stay under 800 during breaks from school but being in class all day ends up making me so hungry)': class resumes in a week. tiny snacks, I guess...

28 and 16.6 bmi
I should have left years ago... but I'm a d/ic/k, sometimes lurk fa for reference images

M 21, 6 feet 130 lbs. Considering dropping down to 125.

Nice, yeah, I found it really interesting and helpful. Like what kinds of things to eat at certain times of day helps a lot.

Oh man, I know what you mean about school. I'm finished with that, thankfully, so I can sleep more and pace my day better to avoid being hungry. Good luck, friend. Small snacks and drink watah ;)

That's cool, what kind of art do you make?

post art

Digital, mainly humans and landscapes, recently started to take commissions and building fanbase (nothing lewd). Hope to get job in the industry some day
Sory user, don't want to leave traces linking myself to Veeky Forums. Haven't even posted anything mine on ic for over a year

>Nothing lewd
:(

shit, alright

nice to see /ic/ here, I've been browsing on and off for a couple of months
>tfw all your faces look the same

Can recommend lewdest fucker on ic if you're into gay furries with juicy butholes ;^)
That's cause you're symbol drawing familia, learn to construct
I used to do animu stuff years back and when I decided to pick up art again after college best thing was to start a new. Everything looked much shitter than the anime doodles but it was worth for the long run
Accept loomis as your god and savior!

That's cool. Glad to hear you've got a growing fanbase! It's tough breaking into the industry, isn't it? To make art you need income, but to have income you need to have made art. Commission work supports me these days, but I really want to take the time to start applying to shows and getting into galleries. Aiming for that this fall.
Where are you based?

Thanks man, I have love/hate relationship with the fanbase thing, thought about starting patreon for extra income but I'm afraid I'll end up sucked in into drawing just fanart. I still want time for myself to get a bit better building a strong portfolio then try to apply for a studio, if it won't work out I guess I'll just freelance.
Really jelly you can support yourself from commissions alone :x I have a part time, want to save for a 23 cintiq real bad
What kind of shows? Never crossed my mind to do it but sounds pretty awesome, hope it works out for you :>
I'm from EU

My uncle just got me a Fitbit for my birthday, already loving it. Anyone here use one? Are there any recommended paired apps for use with it?

I like the sliding scales for food portioning instead of it giving me a single immutable calorie count for something generic like a burger patty. My only issue with it right now is that I don't know how to input activity from aquatic exercise, since I can't wear it in the pool.

I have a flex and love it, it keeps me motivated because I can see my daily activity progress, but I've heard they tend to over/underestimate the calorie burn of certain activities.

18, f, bmi ~15

>My only issue with it right now is that I don't know how to input activity from aquatic exercise, since I can't wear it in the pool.
Is there something fitbit-like that can be worn in the pool?

Wait, I just noticed flex is water resistant, nevermind me

>Flex has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof.
Nevermind me twice

>tfw can't decide if i want to be gachi or thinspo mode

life is suffering

What's a decent thinspo blog to follow? The tag is filled with proanorexia/bulimia blogs and I'm not interested in getting floods of text posts championing mental illness, but the fitspiration tag isn't especially fashionable.

>tfw no hannah gf

She's so perfect, bros.

Maybe. I have a friend who has the same issue and she said I should ask a gyno about pelvic floor physical therapy because it helped her, I'm just a little too shy to actually mention that to a doctor.

HF blogs are a good source

You can do pelvic floor exercises at home

>does no one know the Veeky Forums rules anymore

they might see it as a soft rule if they know of it and are unfamiliar with chan culture, like how facebook/youtube/tumblr are for over 13s but plenty of younger kids get them

gachi is an investment
you can still look good when youre old and your face has gone when you're in shape

finally got my own place and my problem isn't losing weight anymore, it's not going full ana
i have little money to use on food but I want to eat healthy and vegan
what do

I also should have left years ago

buy bulk ingredients. cans of beans and pulses can keep for a long time, buy some bulk bags of wholegrain rice or maybe pasta. you should be able to buy mixed veggie bags for pretty cheap depending on where you live, that's easier and cheaper than buying multiple different bits of produce and trying to use it before it goes off. tins of chopped tomatoes are good because you can make different sauces with them for your meals just by changing spices. bulk dried oats are good to buy too, oatmeal is good for breakfasts and snacks.

it's doable, you just have to be prepared to make all your meals.

>dream I was eating a hoagie and fries
these nightmares are out of control

ur gonna slip and fall and break your bones

why does this thread make me sad :(

That's not Chicago style.

why?

do people become this underweight and out of shape on purpose

Yes, it's for a variety of reasons. Some it's to look better, and they know when to stop - they were fat, now they are thin, no magic there. Others it becomes another symptom of their deeper mental illness, a form of self-harm. Those are the ones eating tiny amounts of calories and aiming for underweight bmis.

lots of people on this thread work out. pretty much any skinnyfat that posts pics here gets told to do so.

where are you from?

these threads go so fast @_@

i'm a britbong, why?

They are moving way faster lately, which is okay. Seems like only a month ago we only had 3 threads per week or something, now we have a new one daily.

just curious. british food is so bad must be pretty easy not to eat.

>implying people only eat food from their culture

i dont disagree though, our traditional meals are shit

Will there be a visual difference for a 178cm 60kg guy if i eat 400kcal everyday for 20 days?

I want a gaunt face

you're already looking like you're decomposing, why bother

>the grease is soaking the paper plate
ewww

>lost 0.6 kg overnight
I've just started out again, weight always flies right off in the beginning. Feels good man.
Celebrate with celery or something.

I'm so looking forward to moving out soon and being in full control of my eating. Being vegan doesn't have to be expensive, just don't buy all of those fancy meat alternatives and stick to fresh vegetables and fruit. Have you looked at that diet guide an user posted yesterday? They have a section on budget foods.

Ew

>healthy
>vegan

pick one

There is absolutely no evidence that going vegan is going to make you healthier,you're just going to be deficient in nutrients

It will also probably make you gain weight because it's almost fully reliable on carbs like pasta and bread

Just eat normally low cal with some raw vegan recipes which are delicious and calorie free

I have the same problem though,whenever i'm on my own i save all my money for clothes and go full ana

Wrist gets a sharp pain every time I bend it after grating 4 carrots non stop. Being weak as shit sucks.

I hope I didn't give myself carpal tunnel.

post sauce

I hope this kind of shit doesn't start happening to me more often. I'm not /thinspo/ yet, but I have some joint problems. It's bad genetics, I guess.

>went over maintenance by almost 1K cals yesterday. mostly fat.
>down 0.4 kg since last weigh-in two days ago (and it's not poop)

interesting... i was considering fasting today to compensate, but eh, maybe not. don't know if i even want to eat though. still feeling pretty full from all that butter. i do feel a bit guilty about failing to stick to my zero carb diet though (i only started a week ago). and now my stomach is rumbly because of the fiber... ;_;

this is what i've been trying to do, the problem seems to be what this user said. soy, beans, lensils etc are good but i have to eat shit ton of them to get enough protein and they are pretty high carb and calorie. i don't eat pasta or bread tho

these threads go so fast these days, thanks i'll check it out

saved from /thinspo/

Fuck I just realized how much calories avocado has in it. This was a mistake.

Don't worry too much about it, user. Having one day of the week where you eat like normies helps keep your weight from plateauing out. It keeps your metabolism on it's toes. That's how I do it, and I've kept losing weight. 6 days on @ 1000 cals a day or less, 1 day where I eat normal foods and don't worry about it.

Yeah, it's high in calories. BUT, remember that they are extremely nutritious and have nutrients that help keep your skin clear and soft and your hair shiny. There's no point in be skelly if you look like you're diseased.

>tfw seriously considering eyebrow lift because i have dropped eyelids and nosejob
I don't think it would make me go from ugly to pretty but maybe give me some confidence.

What do you guys think about plastic surgery? What would you get done if you have thought about it?

I want a nosejob but too scared from the surgery