Is it possible to make something like this effay?

Is it possible to make something like this effay?

Yes, but you'll need these.

Okay, but what if I actually don't have autism?

don't wear the watch in the first place

>G-shocks look autistic

They do.

Unless you have a legit reason for wearing hard shock resistant equipment, like being a navy seal or a miner, they just look as tacky as a suburban white kid with a beard wearing flannels

>tfw all the chads in my country wear them
>all of them are praised for good style
>they also unironically claim to the richones becouse 'orginal gshocks not a fake ones' cost here about 70euros

if anyone of you will ever become dictator/president/genral just do me a favour and nuke Poland

What? I get the joke you're making, but I literally don't have a beard or wear flannel. I'm talking about casual t-shirt shit

The white ones actually look autistic. And it's too low on his wrist anyways.

P.s. Poland is an extension of Russia

o kurwa xDDDD

i dont really give a shit about your opinion but what you said about that stuff having endurance got me interested as a buyer. too many products these days are made for showing off instead of lasting. hard resistance sounds good. sounds manly.

confirmed. one of the most popular watches in poland

Agreed. You can be effay without even dressing that nicely if you don't give a shit and people can tell. A utilitarian look can work nicely for showing people what you're about.

O have the same shoes as the guy in yellow

S A D B O Y F A S I O N

could work with layered techwear

You don't need to get a super massive g-shit

You can get an f91, dw5600e, gw5000

keklem w chuj, dzieki

Tech wear?

Yes.

bladee is a beautiful auto tuned angel

i like it when i don't have to worry about forgetting about wearing them when it's raining or when i have to swim. or when i fell down from scooter.