Will ponchos ever be effay?

only ever seen 1 person wear one irl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiF_bsd-VMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes just keep posting them, I actually love mine, I can't wait until winter to wear mine for some sick layered fits

They're like those milsurp parkas

If you're attractive it's unflattering

if you're not attractive it makes you literally look like a hobo

They don't want to make capes or ponchos Veeky Forums because they are extremely easy to make.

W2c

spaghetticore when?

Ponchos are effay

I've been getting into westernwear alot lately and was just throwing together a bunch of recent thrift finds earlier, including this tweed cape i found the other day for 15 bucks

it looks really sweet over a western style outfit (pics don't do it justice, looks way better irl) but I'd literally never have any reason to wear this outside ever, maybe except for halloween. kinda sucks but whatever, i'll just have it as a fun piece to play with from time to time. i got a mink fur coat a while ago too for 90 bucks at a thrift store and it looks sweet but i'll never wear it lol

could you post a fit for inspo?
for ponchos/capes to be less spaghetticore they have to become more practical for urban environments

maybe similar utility to a parka - waterproof, decent pocket space like pic related, but actually look/flow well like in and

How is he not dieing of heat-stroke in that shearling vest and what I imagine is a wool poncho

The fuck is wrong with you?

I dig

i wish there was a pic of the left one zipped up

im really liking the right one minus the string things

From the back?

Yeah those are the only ones I can find of the ponchos they have coming out

I thought it got really cold in the desert sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=oiF_bsd-VMc

post insta

Its an old Raf ponch chances are you won't find it anywhere

UC ponchos form last season were goat, but too pricey for me.