God tier fits general

post god tier fits, that can be worn day to day. bonus points for something a little different from the norm

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Muay-Thai-Singha-Chang-Beer-Lao-Caraboa-LEO-Tiger-Women-Men-Tank-Top-Gray-Sz-L-/291845828378?var=&hash=item43f35def1a:m:mg29vxvjvFPJrg_7qRsjgbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it shows alot about Veeky Forums when a post that isnt 'thinspo' or 'w2c' gets buried instantly.

maybe you oughtta fucking not call it "general" and try posting more than one fit

Also these are called inspo threads usually

These ain't fits per se but posting some pics anyway cause you got upset and I wouldn't mind this thread

Love this jacket even though it's basically a massive Lang rip-off

Though Jun has made his own iterations of it with a bit different spin on it plus he has mentioned Helmut is one of his biggest influences. Which shows in lot of his stuff.

Lang's original

Jun's shameless rip-off

ay, fuck i bitch inig no foreplay all day

moombin out the glacier meat meme

nes, national. All trade san! We gotta get outta here. the river, the worst place to be. NICEe AND eZ.

nes, national. All trade san! We gotta get outta here. the river, the worst place to be. NICEe AND eZ

nes, national. All trade san! We gotta get outta here. the river, the worst place to be. NICEe AND eZ

nes, national. All trade san! We gotta get outta here. the river, the worst place to be. NICEe AND

fuck this bih smokin crack or some shit what the fuck my man holy fuck just calm down this is Veeky Forums, the epitome of Veeky Forums cancer oh my god dude dont come here and start talking shit like that. you gotta have some respect for the people around you, pantone lookin ass nigga. the correct thing to say on this thread would be "wow nice, thanks for this thread op."

fuck this bih smokin crack or some shit what the fuck my man holy fuck just calm down this is Veeky Forums, the epitome of Veeky Forums cancer oh my god dude dont come here and start talking shit like that. you gotta have some respect for the people around you, pantone lookin ass nigga. the correct thing to say on this thread would be "wow nice, thanks for this thread op."

fuck this bih smokin crack or some shit what the fuck my man holy fuck just calm down this is Veeky Forums, thlkdjfsldjflksdfjldskfjdksljflkds

w2c? fuck.

fucking ebay my man just look that shit up u feel me, just ficking goodle that shit i wuld personally google "w2c that jacket i saw on Veeky Forums holy fuck it was nice"

Undercover ss13 I think
Yahoo Japan is your best bet

Talk shit all you want, Rick makes some beautiful stuff when you manage to keep it tasteful

being a bit fit helps though

Where is that jacket from, it looks familiar?

trick dick mollino

Rick Owens mollino jacket

Nice thread, amazing fits. Unique taste. Thx guys!

shut up autist?

These all seam to be for a colder environment what about some god tier summer general fits?

that... really is a god tier fit and i don't even like rick

fucking edu's hair gains are incredible. so jealous.

damn what happened to this guy

he doesnt post anymore does he

rick owens is fucking ugly stop posting it

I always chuckle at that pose.

Looks like you are suppressing a bowel movement.

This looks so fucking good.

>tfw edu complimented me on my hair
feels good man

those are siki im, right?

really want this tank but i'd probably have to go to thailand to get one

the pants?
undercover 85 denim
true grail stuff

is it just me, or are you guys still posting all the same shit you were posting like 2 years ago except now you tuck in your pant leg somehow?

honestly confused. is Veeky Forums these days just 90% what you're doing to make your ankle look faggy?

>no geometric gf

I know that shirt is by John Elliott but does anyone know w2c something similar for a decent price?

wish those shorts were available online

w2c top?

what sweater

tricky dicky jumbo tee. get the one that's lighter fabric

How do you even take or put that top on without ripping it more

don't know :( sorry

Surely you people are not this stupid

so... w2c almighty user?

second hit on ebay
hopefully you can figure out what to search for
literally everything basic printed shit like that is always one google/ebay search away
it's under 10 dollars

this is fucking shitty taste youve displayed so far
jesus christ Veeky Forums really is shit

ebay.com/itm/Muay-Thai-Singha-Chang-Beer-Lao-Caraboa-LEO-Tiger-Women-Men-Tank-Top-Gray-Sz-L-/291845828378?var=&hash=item43f35def1a:m:mg29vxvjvFPJrg_7qRsjgbg

hadn't looked for it yet but you're right, easy to find. derp

id on sweater?

i think it's number (n)ine, could be wrong though

That may be the best street in the world.

Shirt id?

except for driving on,

Yeah, but honestly who drives there other than some new money kid trying to show off his lambo?

oh shit, w2c the shirt

Wow aren't you fucking surperior!

If these are all shit, either post something that you think is god-tier or gtfo. Nothing bugs me more than unconstructive criticism.

Whats with all the rick

>this entire thread
have i time travelled back to 2009 Veeky Forums?

what kind of shirts are those? im obsessed.

losing a fight is Veeky Forums?

pregnant mom-core

Thanks but not quite the same. Shirt in the OP has 3/4 sleeves, the jumbo tee is just an oversized regular crewneck tee. Also those are all at >$200

Just a basic, oversized 3/4 sleeve tee. Sorta uncommon since usually only baseball tees are 3/4 sleeve

ive never seen this pic before and i have my own fit pic but with docs oops

I hate having big boobs. Androgynous fits like this always look odd on me but its my favourite style to wear.

how is this

what pants

H&M cargo pants pinrolled lol

Depending on your build the OS lighter fabric jumbo tees will fit like that
And you could try different size jumbo tees on the ones that have different sizes to figure if it works
Just the first thing that came to my mind and it's kinda similar

w2c hair?

I grew up in a European medieval city and let me tell you, cobble roads are the fucking worst for about everything, even just walking on them fucks up your ankles

it looks nice though

If you wear any form of high heels, maybe.

Mens fashion doesnt change much

The physical make up of the road isn't why he's saying that.

The God has returned.

w2c similar jackets

pants are baggy/10

do some squats.
shoes dont match

10/10 posture

japanloverme-store dot com carries some pretty kick-ass souvenir jackets

this should be in every OP

Thanks bb.
Are they hard to pull off though?

Gonna look around for some inspo.

Not so much. you can either go with something super simple (plain tee, plain high waist pants) or go all out ala kansai yamamoto

then I'm a sequined pants kinda degenerate so not good for advice.

Interested in more like this.

This look better and harder to cop than Lang

damn right im surperior to you all if this is your taste, im not posting my surperior taste as i dont associate with lesser beings