What Does Veeky Forums Find Attractive

We all want an attractive face and frame, but what sort of styles do you prefer on a woman?
Do you prefer prep, street, heroin, or whorecore? What about makeup? Is less better or is more sexier?

What is your favorite personality type? What are your instant turn-offs?

>We all want an attractive face and frame, but what sort of styles do you prefer on a woman?
Hourglass figure dressed as an absolute bottom tier cheap whore if I didn't have any social considerations to think of. But since I do I'm willing to go as far as "classy whore". More or less bodycon dresses with significant cleavage, piled hair, seamed stayups, heels. Classy makeup.

None of this tomboy shit, either in dress or personality, no bitching about the sexes or whatever, no manipulative shit or drama, high sex drive.

That's the ideal.

>inb4 HURR DURR SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS
I don't know why that shit happens every single thread about ideals but I know it does.

I get where you're coming from. You can find plenty of those kinds of girls in the right spot, good luck user.

Personality doesn't matter too much. For a relationship, she should be a good person and sensible, what she likes or does during her free time is largely irrelevant.

For a hook up she must at least not be crazy (of any form, so radical political shit, religion etc. all mean she's dropped).

Visually I like long hair, shows some skin (borderline whorecore in a gf, hardcore whore clothing for a hook up), some chub and curves, short. But my gf is pretty chubby, with shorter hair and dresses very conservatively, so these aren't deal breakers.

I can't help but like anyone who's unashamed of who they are. There's nothing sexier than just doing you.

Darker blonde with blue or green eyes. Slim, big tits, sensible and has some sort of ambition. Can take a joke and shows nothing when it comes to skin. OP's pic is incredibly attractive to me, twee girls are cool too though. Politically moderate and an above average sex drive are preferable.

I have a sugar momma who's all of these things, but I can't date her because we're not exactly age appropriate. She isn't the most fashionable though.

What kind of style could I pull off that would be kind of Chad-ish and preppy but would still attract the tumblrina qt?

not sure if this is possible

I honestly don't care about race or body type, I just like someone well dressed, smart, and kind. I like girls who are very feminine, who wear a lot of dresses and skirts but aren't afraid to be edgy sometimes and who accessorize well. Gigi Hadid is my celeb crush and she fits this pretty well.

Tumblr girls don't like preppy, they liked ripped skinny jeans/band t shirts or oversized sweaters.

Style doesn't really matter as long as it's genuine to her personality and lifestyle.

As for the face I think a straight/slightly inward curved nose, large eyes and a defined jawline are the key features.

Body should be proportional, skinny, average or fit. For me personally breast size doesn't really matter, I find flat petite girls equally attractive to well racked ones. Height doesn't really matter either as long as she's not taller than me, again proportions is key.

Makeup should be unnoticeable or non-existent, not a fan of that stuff.

As for personality, her being down to earth is very important, second that's she's genuinely kindhearted and good, third is that she has some level of depth and creativity in her.
Her being intelligent would also be a nice plus but as long as she nails the other things I mentioned it doesn't really matter.

Turn offs for me are shallow girls whose lives revolve around shit like gossip and getting wasted at the local club every weekend. Also besserwissers, feminists and drama bitches.

Turn ons are girls with creative/self-improving interests they're passionate about, girls who are genuine and good. Also her being generally open-minded is a huge plus.

Sorry for the meme but frame > clothes. As long as they aren't terrible horrendous (sandal + socks, wide cuff pants, slut red flags) then it can be anything.

>Makeup should be unnoticeable or non-existent, not a fan of that stuff

This. If you are beautiful make up won't do shit, if you are ugly make up makes you ugly but more colorful. Avoid getting bad skin but if you got don't try to hide it.

My girlfriend of six months. Although she is the only person I've been with.

I think she's a 10

I think beauty lies in the face. even an ugly girl can try to exaggerate their features and look like a sloot, but they can't fix a busted face without a unhealthy amount of makeup.

I prefer heroin/whorecore but have only ever managed to date preps

I think it's because I'm half flip

i prefer a choker, clear sign that shell give me her pussy after two sentences

>personality doesn't matter too much

You're the worst.

Agree with you on most points.

You seem like a solid person

>sandals + socks
>wide cuff pants
>slut red flags

these are all positive things you fucking pleb

Obviously face/body aesthetics aside, I love girls who cant dress, or just dress comfortably...basically the opposite of sex appeal..

In terms of personality, I just want someone who can offer inputs instead of just listening to me.

damn I'm in my feels right now...I honestly fiend for the feeling of holding hands or just hugging a girl...I'm so fucked

Anyone that will talk to me.

Type A, career driven, loyal, little to no makeup and still hot.

Also must come from a good family, this is a fucking must, because if her Mom is nuts and her Dad is a douche then you know she comes from shitty stock.

You just perfectly described my ex. I didn't need this :(

Thank you. Seems like 98% of the girls I know have fallen for the makeup meme, but I think the tides are starting to swing the other way.

did u have sex yet hehe

Ideally? Very skinny, pale, short severe haircut, sharp burning eyes, somewhat angular face coupled with some feminine softness, wears mostly dark unisex clothes with occasional female pieces for contrast, bitter, a bit depressed, dark sense of humor, enjoys teasing people, can banter, is expressive, daydreams constantly and doesnt need you emotionally.

I dont prefer any of those styles really, but showing less skin is nice (people look better fully clothed imo). Makeup as long as its not a painted on face I'm looking at is also fine. I guess my biggest turn offs are suburban qualities in anyone.

same, dude

shit nigga you just described my gf

God I hate makeup and it drives me crazy that in Slavland I'm living non-makeup girls are exceptions. I guess I'll look for nice girls in other countries.

Just a virgin gf who isnt ugly and has a taste. Looks is overrated desu

Agreed my bro. Guys should respect women for their personalities not for superficial things like physical qualities. If you haven't found a woman with a great personality then you haven't been looking hard enough or you don't respect women as human beings.

For some reason, every time I find a girl with a good personality, we become friends but it never goes any further. I'll keep trying though, it's worth it, for a good girl

Can't believe I used to believe this stupid shit.

The more pretty girls you guys meet, and the more you get close to, you will realize that even the hottest chicks use assloads of makeup, they are just incredibly skilled at making fools like you believe it's no or little makeup.

I'll go ahead and say no.

Six months girlfriend, only person he's been with, thinks she's a 10. This is a really obvious case of oneitis provider status with a slut who has convinced her boyfriend she is an innocent good girl while he buys her meals and she fucks a new Chad every week

My wife doesnt use make up. Maybe you are just interested in the wrong crowd.

No, i'm still a virgin. It doesnt bother me though, we're just not ready yet.

I hope this is not the case.

delete this

why?

>but what sort of styles do you prefer on a woman?

See pic. I'm not sure if there's an actual name for it, but I'd call it casual elegance. Sneakers can be exchanged for some classy heels - not the stripper ones obviously. Current gf is skinny Asian with good fashion sense. Depending on the weather she alternates between what I'd describe as retro tennis court and lots of black layers with a long coat.

>What about makeup? Is less better or is more sexier?

I don't really care, man. If she's pretty enough to go full natural - current gf is hardly wearing any makeup -, I'm perfectly fine with it. However, I like stronger makeup at times, too. What's important is that a woman knows how to properly use it and enhance her looks in the best possible way. I don't care about the amounts of makeup she needs for that. Just try not to look like a circus clown, baby. Just find out what works for you and most likely it'll work for me as well.

>What is your favorite personality type?

Somewhere between tribal warrior princess and dead fish, I guess. I want her to have her own character and her own opinions, but also submissive (not only in bed) and slightly possessive. If we can sit down for hours and talk about serious topics, but also get shitfaced together at some random faggot's house, life is good. Other than that, just don't be a cunt.

>What are your instant turn-offs?

Ugly hands, weirdly shaped asses and hair anywhere below her neck come to mind instantly. In terms of character, I'm not a fan of very dominant women and girls without any hobby or personal interest. That's pretty much the same as having no own opinion.

cos they're well ugly

really?

yeh they're grim lad

What about this?

well, fuck, wrong pic. was supposed this one right here.

How often do you fuck her, honestly?

>Personality doesn't matter too much. For a relationship, she should be a good person and sensible, what she likes or does during her free time is largely irrelevant.
fucking thank you for being honest
i hate when guys say "looks aren't everything" bull fucking shit (yes i am a bitter ugly girl)

Just read
You are fucked m8.
Unless you are under 18, there is no chance on this planet that a girl who dresses like that and looks like that has not fucked.

Sorry. Someday when you break up and realize you were her bitch and that you wasted months of your youth locked in a relationship where you did nothing but give when you could have been having fun with cute girls, please remember my Veeky Forums post telling you this :)

he said "good person", not "good-looking person", though. it's not all about looks. they are far more important than most people dare to admit, but they're not everything.

>good person
its not difficult to be a good person, everyone can be a good person but not everyone can be goodlooking, yes being kind and humble is a good quality but ive experienced the opposite

Kodėl tavo trip varde yra lietuviška raidė?

Lmfao, ask me how I knew you were a bitter ugly girl? People love to say "ugly chicks have to have personality to compensate" what a joke. Ugly chicks have the worst personalities because their idea of personality is pretending to be a man when they are entirely incapable of connecting and interacting with men the way men do with each other. Girls can have great personalities, but way too often people think that a great personality for a girl looks something like a great personality for a guy when I would beat the shit out of a guy who had the personality that would make me all hot and bothered if he were a girl.

looks count, but being bitter about your looks is much worse than ugliness itself, believe me. if you're somewhat ugly with a nice personality you'll find a guy sooner or later, maybe unless you're really fucking ugly, like misshapen tier

She'll find a guy, but she'll never get chad

No, certainly not everyone can be a good person. It's one of the most important features of your partner (female and male) and far less common than you might think.

But yeah, of course you can't really change the way you look. You can make some minor improvements, but even with a fancy flame paint job, the crappy Volvo you inherited from your mother won't go any faster.

I will take your advice. she just turned 18 in July though and she was never with any guys prior to me. There's a bit of a complication with sex though, she has a cyst in her vagoo which she started treating about a month ago. otherwise I'm sure we'd have done it already.

Mano vardas buvo gėjus , bet tada aš pakeičiau jį Gėj.
you are very sneaky, I haven't seen you reply to me in a long time.

well tough fucking luck

kek, why so triggered, son

If the Third Reich was run by femnazis, this would be today's Hitler Youth haircut.

did i imply anywhere that i have a good personality? no, but i dont think i am a mean person.

i look like an albino man which is why im bitter

I've got more

>i look like an albino man
that sounds extremely Veeky Forums
pics plz

>that sounds extremely Veeky Forums
more like eye cancer

someone with a feminine dick and a great sense of humor, what she wears must obviously fit her body style which should be slim.

either way I'm curious now, that could look pretty interesting with the right kind of style

>No, certainly not everyone can be a good person.
why tho?

come on, now we've already gone that far. it can't be that bad.

because their shitty character won't allow it.

why is this so funny

Sometimes the truth hurts and sometimes it just keks.

You do live in Europe so it might be a bit different, but I hope for your sake slavoj that she is good and you will have a mutual deflowering, just please heed my warning, do not fall into total devotion or under any kind of spell. You are young and probably handsome, don't forget that, you can have a lot of fun.

Fuck. Kodėl man kyla tas jausmas ir įtarimas, that we know each other.

>tfw this girl probably fucks more than me

what the fuck happened to her nails?

disgusting/10

you should see her feet

aannnnd you ruined it.

eastern european girls tend to be less slutty overall

Idk the "I have a cyst in my vagina so we can't have sex" seems hella fishy to me, I'm sorry OP

I've lived in Florida the last 8 years. If it means anything I'm from Kaunas.

doubt it, she made a big deal about it.

Anythng, literally, with a vagina.

Man nails → it's a trangute

If you look at the pic there's a ton of tells, like the angle of the head and how the face is covered up. But the mouth shape's helplessly dudetastic anyway just from what's visible.

If you say so

kodėl čia tiek lietuvių