Whats Veeky Forums's go to slim sweater? pic related, where to cop?

whats Veeky Forums's go to slim sweater? pic related, where to cop?

>tight fashion pants
>tight unflattering sweater
>weird shirt
>candy-ass tie
>candy-ass glasses
>grooming doesn't fit

literally 0/10

dam son.jpeg

It's true though, that fit is awful. He's clearly an attractive man, which is probably clouding your judgement.

On topic, howlin' makes real nice basic sweaters. This is my go-to, next to an oversized Norse sweater.

cool, thanks senpai!

>slim
>sweater
disgust

how's the 10th grade treating you?

these pictures ohmygod ahahahaha disgusting

They're not as slim as your pictures, but I like the following brands:

Drumohr
John Smedley
Gran Sasso
Fedeli
Berg & Berg

etc.

i would ask OPs pic the same thing

take away the sunglasses and the cigarette, and its 100% an 8 year old boys church outfit.

Stay away from dress sweaters unless you're over 30

Some people in the beginning of their careers need to wear them for work.

im 31 fampai. white collar professional, generally suit and tie to work (shoutout suitsupply) but looking to replicate pics above for fridays/days i can get away with less.

The only photo ITT you should try to emulate is rest is just pure and utter shit.

>collar out
>sweater tucked

>checking if your collars are tucked in all the time

>31
>still using Veeky Forums, a board overrun by teenagers
>still using Veeky Forums

>current year
>not going for a little sprezzatura

reminder that this only fits well if you are a bodybuilder (not muscular or athletic but really build)
or with a shirt underneith

t. a poor person

>sprezzatura in 2016

Just when I thought this place couldn't get any more reddit tier

You mean get better?

anyone know where i can buy these presto flyknit blacks in size 9? leave paypal address and i'll send you $5 for a link, thanks

The posters in this thread are retarded, the image in OP is a great fit. I don't love the glasses, and the belt is meh, but the rest looks good.

I'm curious as to where all the hate comes from. I'm guessing most people on this board don't work the kind of job that requires wearing anything more than "comfy-core" slacker shit.

Collar tucked or untucked depends completely on the shape of your face. We can't tell if it was a good move without seeing the model's face.

>I'm curious as to where all the hate comes from.
shirt and sweater too small, collar gap too large, sweater looks thin and cheap, low waisted jeans, ugly belt

millennial tries to go "business casual" and fails/10

I mean, he's right. The shirt doesn't fit right and the tie is awful.

Sweaters gonna sweater tho, even if that one looks cheap. That fit is the epitome of mediocrity.

>shirt and sweater too small
Stylistic choice
>collar gap too large
Looks great to me
>sweater looks thin
Not a problem
>and cheap
Base your opinions on aesthetic appeal, not on your guess of the price of an item
>low waisted jeans
Pants could be better, could be worse, the color is fine and the fact that they're jeans doesn't inherently make them a bad choice, just more casual.
>ugly belt
I already said that

Post a pic of yourself wearing business casual?

Not that guy but I think the collar gap looks kinda shitty when paired with this particular sweater. Shirt is fine individually, tie looks kinda shit though.

Any good place to cop online?

w2c this sweater

>raf simons, yohji and rick is what im usually dressed in

I normally dress sort of business casual, and since the place I work has a rather strict dress code I basically own nothing but suits, shirts and various chinos.

The only thing I own from any of those brands is an RO stooges that I have worn for a collective circa 5 minutes the 4 years I've owned it.

H&M , Zara
its basic so you will find it anywhere

nice jumper but those trousers lol

bump. i just started my first office job and need business casual inspo!