Hair General

please dont make any other hair threads and post all hair-related things here

my hair is very long and curly. about half of my hair - mostly the front half - looks really great. The other half or so - the back half of my head - is dry and dull and I can't seem to make it look good so I assume its damaged, probably because I find it difficult to wash.

What's the best cause of action here? People say to shave head and start over for super damaged hair, which some of my hair is due to not looking after it well and thinking that no poo = a hair routine. However, some of my hair looks great. Is such a situation salvageable without cutting everything off?

Sorry for badly worded post

what will suit my face shape? hair is few cm longer than this now

My hair is curly and i have very high forehead, what should I do?

I had a buzzcut and want to grow it out. How do I make it not look retarded as it grows? Cut sides and back or some other secret? Hats are not an option.

Best hair product recommended to keep hair in place beside gel?

>liking a georgian bankrobber

Bump.

>bumping after 3 minutes
this isn't /b/, mate

Hahahaha you fat fuck

>don't cut hair for a year
>take care of it all the while
>hide my mullet under a hat for most of that year
>finally long enough to get what I want
>healthy model tier hair
>go to barber
>ask for a simple trim in the back
>immediately grabs his clippers and JUST fucks my shit up
>go back to wearing hats

why even bother

im not fat its the angle but cheers for the constructive criticism.

Happened to me once. Had to wear a hat for like a month and a half straight to make it look better again. Sucked so much

you definitely are fat mate i can see your double chin in the picture and thats not due to the angle

do you actually think youre not fat or is this b8?

I have to get another haircut to even it all out and then it'll look good again but I'm terrified to do that because I don't trust anyone

now that I think about it I don't think that I've ever gotten a good hair cut

Help, anons.

I have been growing my hair out for a while now,
but I just realised that I have a mullet. Should I
trim the back, or just let it grow and hope it fixes
itself?

kys

pic is a couple months old anyway lost some since then. back to the topic thanks, what hairstyle will suit my face?

never go to a barber with long hair.
go to a stylist .
>Dad's a barber/ never again

How does one go about obtaining hair like this? Assuming you already have the length? inb4 go to a stylist. I get that. I'm more interested in how they actually cut the hair so that it looks like it forms groups, as in pic related.

lost that chin in two months? doubtful

fuck off fat boy

Shamelessly reposting this from the other thread:

I've been letting my hair grow for a while now, pic related. There's a few inches difference between the length at the sides and the back and I was planning to wait until the sides touched my shoulders and then get the lengths evened up all around, however I've got an interview coming up.

Company culture is casual and I already know that it's okay to interview without a suit, but should I do something about the length difference?

(Was also considering returning to a #6 and #4 buzz which I used to have, but I feel like I've come too far to give up now and am terrified about what such a change would be like)

why did you shave everything except your neck?
serious, wtf.

>why did you
Why did I what? I haven't done anything yet. Neck is just stubbly because I haven't shaved for a few days.

>Barber says I got the thickest hair they've ever seen
>Can't even run my fingers through it

Feels gud

Sea salt spray. Also, delete that facial hair dude what are you doing

Holy shit shave you disgusting neckbeard. No matter what hair you have you'll still look like a fuck awful turbo autist with that godawful facial hair.

i second this

Jeez, it's just an end of week pic before I shave, could you sperg out more? I'm just asking about hair lengths, the neck will be clean I guarantee.

Never wash it or take care of it

The fact that you let it get to that point means that you went outside with that disgusting neckbeard at least once

I've been off work this week famalam, so nope. Did food shopping a while back too. Nice try though.

you are so fucking fat

I'll look into it thanks. I like my facial hair. If I shave it off I look like a damn baby

Balding+long hair master race reporting

Go to a Dominican barber. They did a pretty good job for me

Tried growing out my hair but it's just getting shaggy and also in my face when I'm playing sport. What do with it?

Hi Veeky Forums, what should I do with my hair? I let them grow for a while and now I don't know what to do with them. I've reached the point where if I don't use any product to keep them up they are mess. So, cut it or resist for another 2-3 months to get a much better hairstyle?

Cut it

Fucked up and posted in the other thread.
Would I look like shit with bleached hair ?
I want to give it a try, but I fear the worst.

I don't think it would look good senpai

Grow it out, and when you can use some of those curls to cover up your forehead

That facial hair looks disgusting on you. It's way too sparse. It looks like you grabbed random pieces of thread and glued them onto your face. In other words, you look like a drag king. Get rid of that shit and lose weight, if you don't want a baby face

Fuck. Why didn't I think of that. How do I cut it you autist

Go to a stylist to get rid of the unruly parts. You'll keep your awesome looking hair, while getting rid of that annoying shit.

Thanks, I'll try and do that
So basically just ask them to tidy it up?
Do I need to fork out a bit extra or is it something easy a $15 barber could do for me?

What to do with my hair, few years ago wanted to have matt healy hair but I want to change, they became dry af

no comment on my facial hair please

thought about this haircut but shorter on top, y/n ?

I don't know if I would trust a barber. I get mine maintained and the lady that does it does more than get rid of the sides. She actually cuts pieces of hair out with special scissors around my head so it doesn't look weighted down

Find some friends and make some techno music.
Salu c'est cool core is Veeky Forums as fuck.

Ima keep it. Am losing weight. I have lost 50lbs

From what little I can see of your face I think it could look good

Have I unlocked young Stalin mode yet?

You unlocked numale
Nice hair nonetheless

I have no shame

Numales don't have a mane this good hombre

>that face
lmaoooo

Thanks for the insult, could you provide other advice?
Perhaps on how to stop being tasteless?
How would I be tasteless tho?

>how they actually cut the hair so that it looks like it forms groups
fucking lmao, that's what grease does

That facial hair is so bad lmao

pompadour undercut

Help, I have thick curly oily hair on top of that I suffer from bad dandruff.

If I do nopoo, my curls flatten and turn into a greasy straight mess and my dandruff worsens

If I use medicated poo, my dandruff lightens but my hair turns into a frizzy curly dry mess

I don't know what do do, help?

Love your hair man, keep it that length.

Need help deciding wether or not to cut it short. It's naturally a bit more "red" than the picture shows.

LOLzhumor.com

nice

Keep it long that way unless you're going for shoulder length.

Nice hair nigga, keep that shit growing. Dont cut it

Not sure what to do with the frizz in my hair.
I use coconut oil shampo + conditioners, my moose has a mixture of argon, jojoba and rosemary and ive cut out any gels or hairspray 3 months ago.
Been trying to grow it out so i havent gotten a cut in 3-4 months.

Try Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie. I have very long fluffy hair and it's been a real game changer for me.

I'm thinking about getting this haircut.

Will post face next so you guys can tell me if it would suit.

Y/n?

If you're going to wear your hair like that guy in the picture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post butthole

Hah, no I want to be able to see still. But my hair is way wavier than his so I figured it would look marginally better

Bobby pin

I think your hair looks great, wouldn't change a thing. Unless you got bored of it, of course.

Howd I do bois?

are you that slave from yesterday? If so, un mask your face and show us different sides

Better to be a baby than a disgusting neckbeard

how do I get hair like this?

I have really straight hair

It already looks awesome dude

Shorter

should I go short on the sides/back?

make sea salt spray just google how to make it, makes your hair kind of chunky/wavy surfer-like natural

I've tried, it doesn't seem to give me those intense waves. Should I buy one, or make the spray really salty?

What does pic related mean?

>get this haircut
>step out of barber and begin walking to car
>girl says hi to me
>a girl has never said hi to me in my life
>mfw

Why does Veeky Forums try to stay with the trends that the jewish elite heads of magazines push out every quarter when the best haircuts are from years ago?

this is the haircut

Thanks guys, I might just keep it the same for now.

How was he so fucking attractive?

He should have stayed fit in his later years.

Is Hitler youth the best haircut other than long if I am blonde?

its shooped he had acne scars

Yes.

lost on what 2 do

get better genetics

noted

what does this mean