/face/-facial asthetics

Memestache edition
Didn't see a facial aesthetics general so here we go
R8, h8, b8, give tips and shiet

i feel like im whoring myself out too much.

rates

Looking a little angry but still good picture, would be happy about a rate

Dont mind the pricetag on the left shoulder, just bought the jacket

only have a somewhat dumb pic but whatever.
be honest pls

how can i get rid of face fat? i'm 6'0 and 140lbs but my face stays chubby

you look like you're in a greaser gang

lose more bodyfat, theres no alternative

checked

Exactly what my brother said when I showed him the picture, in my defense I had 2 rough days without showering before I took the picture. Not my style normaly but the jacket was 17 bucks thrifted so I thought why not

yeah i think the jacket's sick. you should get an Italian switchblade or a butterfly knife if you can

From what I can see, you've got an excellent face.

Already thought about buying a oldschool zippo to complete the look, already smoking anyway but I dont want to become a cliche

zippos are just good lighters anyways; that could be a great halloween costume

I am living in Germany, halloween isnt that big of a deal here but maybe when carneval comes up

Pretty , nice cheekbones
^same
Another angle would help but from this pic looks just norm; 6/10
Why your eyebrows looks so angry?
Faun/10
Cute eyes and eyebrows but really its such chub babyface

What about me

not Veeky Forums/10

fuck off nigger

r8 this

genericwhitemale/10

I should probably post a different photo every once in a while

Normally wouldn't wear makeup but I was doing a photo shoot for a photographer friend
Should I rock the whole androgynous shit more often? Can I muddle?

Me right now for comparison
I'm aware my skin is fucked
Allergic to benzo

You're not androgynous looking

You look like a handsome slav
t. ugly slav

I want tumblr to leave

literally all of you are ugly.... i suggest taking feminizing hormones such as spironlactone and estrogen to make yourselves look less hideous u_u

Thank you but I'm an inferior Czech slav imposter with German and Jewish ancestry spoiling my heritage.

gay

guten morgen, Veeky Forums. Should I change my haircut?

>that feel when ugly as absolute fuck
I still get girls though, I seriously don't understand, I feel like I'm the ugliest guy I know. I have no confidence and sometimes get a pitty complement from old ladies. Fuck, most of the pictures in this thread look twice as good as me.

>tfw ugly garbage
>more than half the guys in here look significantly better than me and are being rated 5-6/10
fuck

Should I lose a lil more weight?

u got some succulent ass lips no homo
i feel like u would look better with a different haircut
u look like the beautiful offspring chris humphries and the dude who played sharkboy and the werewolf from twilight
your head is shaped like a vertical foot ball
u look so frightened
is everything ok

Nah man, don't fall for the skele/fa/ meme. Eat more, lift, lift more, lift some more, and then smash bitches.

truuuuuuuuuu

I guess. Was just thinking if I leaned up a bit more my face would look better. 6'0 185 a lil muscular.

You have weak cheek bones and a weakish chin, only your chiseled abs will save you.

height/weight?

I myself don't know if I should lose weight, is there any more to see my jawline ever atleast? i dont care about chad jaw, just a normal jawline.

6'0 160 lbs high af bodyfat (struggle benching 80 lbs)

heres my pic didnt upload fsr

Front

far from model material lol... clean your fucking face, lose the stupid ass earrings and stop taking shitty selfies with pouty faces. Change your hairstyle too while you're at it. You're a conventional 6 in the face but your styling and acne make you a 5. If you take my advice you might be able to move up to a 7. But you will never be a real model, sorry.

Side

My girlfriend is one of the prettiest, most fashionable people I know. She'd probably get 9/10 or 10/10 from most people on this board.

I'm breaking up with her in two weeks because she's too emotional and I want to focus on me instead of consoling her.

I'm like a 5/10 looks-wise. Will probably never be in a relationship with someone as attractive as her.

Fuck.

Looks like you're clenching your jaw a little hard.

Your nose is a bit big and your lips are a bit small but I would consider you an attractive person.

your shirt looks cheap

ignore the bedhead,
my hair usually looks better I-I swear

5, 6 if you had confidence

WTF is up with your pupils?

lol that's the iPhone's red eye correction from the camera flash

why are you 10 feet tall and green

learn russian and join the mob

I know, I look like a faggot.

Benedict Cucumberpatch/10

Gay

My god you're cute.

Rate / hair suggestions that would work with my face?

i cant quite place it but i feel like you look great but could look really handsome with a better haircut

ur soooo hot, got kik bb?

would you guys consider my jawline to be effeminate desu?

Not the jawline, just the lips. Dicksucking lips.

Sent :^)

From the back

yeah, get rid of all excess fat and work out so you don't look like a holocaust survivor

You look like this kid I went to highschool with who would hit on girls by letting them read his composition notebook filled with his poetry.

fat/10
btw hair tips? i've been thinking of buzzing it

Dont buzz it, your face is too fat for that haircut, you need a strong facial structure to pull that off. You would look like a ball, sorry dude

Fringe or style it upward?

Thanks bud

eat no more salt than necessary. drink a lot of water. salt makes it hard for your body to get rid of water so you end up looking puffy.

Second looks much better - not that the first looks bad but styling it up and back enhances your face.

Reminds me of young Johnny Depp

lack of sleep takes its toll

i hope so

fringe

marry me plz

Never could figure out if I look decent in a hat

i'm in love

Im growing my hair out, I havent done so since I was 12. Will my face look good with longer hair?

Well let me answer that. No.

:-( okay

Need to get more sleep and eat better

Don't worry champ, go with your hair, much better than some hat.

don't worry you look 100% normal in it desu

r u a girl

kill yourself

It's been a rough day

Gay johnny depp

posted in the other thread too baka

You look like Lenny Kravitz. It's a good thing.