/fa podcasts?

/fa podcasts?

No Jumperrrrrr.

Adam isn't Veeky Forums at all

Not necessarily effay I guess? But these are the ones I listen to religiously.

>this American life
>radiolab
>uhh yeah dude
>if I were you
>welcome to nightvale
>twinnovation

Anyone listen to any of those? Any suggestions?

>tfw I used to love wtnv so much before it became tumblr: the podcast

So much yes

I'm talking about actual fashion podcast

the guy from four pins has a podcast its kinda funny look on his twitter i forget what its called

Robesman and House Phone are though.

I'm super behind in wtnv, did it become tumblr the podcast when Carlos and Cecil all of a sudden were in a gay relationship or does it get even worse

ZIP

The whole show got more and more gay. I didn't mind the Carlos stuff at the very beginning, but then there was a whole episode about their date, and eventually Carlos got lost in a desert otherworld, which was great because the show wasn't about him as much. But then the tumblrites started getting their way more and more and rather than the good, subtle storytelling with weird and creepy undertones, it became a constant "xD so weird lol tentacles and demons and aliens and timey wimey stuff!"
In other words, rather than the original tone of "weird stuff is happening, but we pretend to ignore it," it transitioned to "hey look at us! We're weird! That's weird, this is weird, it's all so strange and dark! Woohoo!"
Now, they were writing a novel at the time, and couldn't focus as much on the podcast, but that's a lame and unprofessional excuse for the drop in quality.

That and the cecil-carlos relationship stuff became a lot more in-your-face because the tumblr community can't get enough of politically correct forced relationships to detract from good storytelling, and the creators listened to them. I seriously used to love that show so much, but now I get angry every time I think about it.

Failing Upwards?

waking up with sam harris

robesman please leave

Listened to a few of those. The hosts are all fucking degenerate.

About Race
Cracked

very nice

idk if youve checked it already but invisibilia is pree good

also nice quads

Anybody have any fashion podcasts they listen to

>like 40 years old
>parties like he's in his 20s
>fucks different hot young sluts all the time
>makes money doing what he loves

who /ropegang/ here

What's jumper?

Hey Guys!

I really like FINER THINGS WITH MIKE FINOIA on Compound Media.

It's hilarious, has great guests and it's the only real "guy show" out there. I seriously recommend you check it out :D

RECRUITAH

Shit. Should I just stop listening to it while I still like it? I hated the episode about their date and if that's the beginning of the end I don't want to stick around

No, the part where Carlos is in the desert otherworld is pretty good because stuff actually happens and it's not about their relationship. I would say stop around the 40th episode or so, but I don't remember exactly.

Well I'm on 44 and it hasn't happened yet so I'll keep going. I'm sure I'll know when it gets shitty

How 2 spot a teenager

Everyone on this boards a teenager anyways man relax

if we're just using "effay" as shorthand for "consistently good and listenable", then:

Reply All
No Such Thing as a Fish
Radiolab/More Perfect
Freakonomics

Call Chelsea Peretti. One of the greats.

5/6
Are you me lol
Invisibilia can get a bit pop sci for my tastes but if you approach it as a storytelling podcast it's rly good

Which one do you not listen to?