What shoes do you wear without socks?

What shoes do you wear without socks?

Anything but oldskools.

not those

nothing

Espadrilles are the only "shoes" you can wear without socks. If you're trying to go for a sockless look, they have socks that fit below your ankle.

I dont wear socks at all

boat shoes.

None. My feet decided it is impossible for me.

I don't own socks besides dress ones.

This.

I always get trench foot and/or ruin the insides with foot gunk since my feet are obnoxiously sweaty. I just wear those dumb looking no-show socks.

>not buying faggy no-show socks and being afraid to take off your shoes in front of people

shig

I bought three pairs like these for 9 bucks and they are actually very comfy and don't look as silly.

Stop deluding yourself, they look just as silly if not more. I got some basic grey ones, I don't care for stripes or patterns on socks tbqh

I don't like the look of these, it's disgusting-looking.

I'm too young for that, I don't want to dress like an old man.

This is disgusting, I'm not a girl.

Doesn't matter how silly they look. If you're in an enviroment where you take off your shoes, you probably feel comfortable enough around the people who are there as well not to give a fuck how you look.

>This is disgusting, I'm not a girl.
Enjoy your fungus, faggot.

If I'm comfy enough to take my shoes off then I'm comfy enough to go barefoot

No socks with those

used to wear my supergas sockless, but they started to stink so I stopped

Then take your socks off at the same time as your shoes? The fuck is wrong with you. Why are you so dense.

I'm not American. I don't wear shoes inside my house

Can you not fucking read?

Nah just wanted to make fun of Americans and you since you basically just repeated my post

>Nah just wanted to make fun of Americans
Well you shot yourself in the foot with that one, dipshit.

I can't shoot myself in the foot my country doesn't sell weapons at Wal-Mart ;^)

I don't wear the same shoes everyday.

no show socks desu

old school ish tennis shoe like shoes

>he has to worry about shooting himself

Is europe that depressing?

are you literally retarded?

sorry m8 id rather let my wife get creamed by some immigrants, guns are too scary and only belong in the hands of police

>aspergas

Im not the one whos goverment deems too irreponsible to own a firearm