Jojo irl fits? Need some ideas without looking retarded or going all out anime

Jojo irl fits? Need some ideas without looking retarded or going all out anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICgNoNJ9FUI
grailed.com/listings/846071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Araki did some collabs with Gucci.

The Jolyne pieces are more wearable.

good thread my dude

pic related, Yohji's swiss cheese jacket is pretty close to what Fugo wears

also, opinions on JJBA x shiseido ?

Etro is a good baseline.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICgNoNJ9FUI

I like most of the fits, but Jojo is so rich in color and they mostly just use black for everything.

same, but i think it's so they can fit more textures and all. maybe also to explore the black and white manga aesthetic, but I also wish it was more colorful. with those big, yellow gold accessories that so many characters have.

Also that outfit you picked would have been hardly recognizable without the zipper thing, and yet Bruno is my favorite character in the entire series.

The Abbacchio and Bruno looks are best imo. The worst for me is the Jolyne fit, it looks so trashy and awful. Also think some of the more colorful wigs look shockingly cheap.

Yeah the designers obviously aren't big fans, there are a lot of missed opportunities here.

Like a skinny Doppio and a muscular Diavolo, this skinny Diavolo is criminal. They took some liberties with other hairstyles but the Josuke hair looks like a helmet.
Were they selling makeup in this series? I was never sure.

The Abbachio one is awesome ! I agree for Jolyne, a lot of the details are kinda distasteful and make no sense, but I really hated the Rohan one too. It just doesn't fit the character at all. The Valentine one is also pretty uncreative and cheap-looking, and Hermes made me cringe a little bit.

So many missed opportunities.

Maybe they should have used more male models as well. Especially for Josuke and Diavolo

pic related, the one non black fit

I would totally wear Mista's sweater if it covered the midriff.

mikitaka
soon

Is it a sweater or a long sleeve shirt. I wanna make the outfit, for a cosplay. I've personally have never seen a dude wear his fit, cosplay or otherwise.

Im selling some Kill La Kill looking shoes rn

grailed.com/listings/846071

KLK looking if you are blind maybe.

>KLK on a Jojo thread

get out

can't wait for Space Legolas

he's my favourite character, i'll probably shit a house when it happens

Its a shame real life isn't an anime and stuff like this doesn't work.

If you mad the hat less flashy, this fit would work in real life. 70% of Rappers would wear that.

I don't think that hat would stay on IRL unless you had the rim of the visor extended to the back of your head. But it would still look off-putting to most people. A rapper would get away with it because of context, a normal person wouldn't.

>shit meme anime in a thread about a shit meme anime
what's the issue

>jojo
>meme anime

It certainly is, the PS3 game and anime caused a bunch of casual newfags to flood the series community and now constantly spam how Veeky Forums and legendary JJBA is when their only knowledge of it comes from reading Wiki pages and watching the mediocre television adaptation

You dumbasses know nothing of fashion

a) A series becoming popular because of an anime doesn't make it a meme anime. Jojo is legitamately awasome and was a major trendsetter for shonen manga. That's true whether you read the manga or watch the anime.

> now constantly spam how Veeky Forums and legendary JJBA is when their only knowledge of it comes from reading Wiki pages and watching the mediocre television adaptation

That's just your assumption. Ask me anything about Jojo, go on. I've read the manga. Why are you assuming things about people you don't know?