What is the most effay way to type?

What is the most effay way to type?

With proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation?

or this with all lowercase?

Or Jaden Smith Style?

Properly. It doesn't take any effort whatsoever.

If you type any way other than properly, it makes you look rather uneducated. Which, by the way, is not effay.

all lowercase. no commas or apostrophes. fuck the educated neckbeard meme

Case in point, right here.

Capitalisation but no full stop is the most Veeky Forums way to post

Tryhards and their using full stops is laughable

This

This, although depends on what you're typing

If I'm typing a paragraph then using periods is fine. It'd be a bit hard to read otherwise.

But if I'm doing line breaks then no periods is fine

if I wanna be casual all lower case, no full stops

LIKE RICK OF COURSE

CHEERS
F

Using enter instead of periods means you used to be an mmo player :^)

Full punctuation and anal about grammer makes you come off as a twat or a Redditor. This is an example. Fuck, aren't I obnoxious looking?

theres a degree to typing in a lowercase style i think no apostrophes no punctuation makes you look a little dumb but thats just me

i'd prefer reading something like this

Or you can always go full hood

fedora tipping intensifies

ALL CAPS

on social media and Veeky Forums all lower case. anything else is tryhard and unnecessary. maybe throw in some apostrophes so shit like we're doesn't look dumb.

proper punctuation only on accounts where you have to maintain a professional image, but being professional isn't effay so i guess it's moot

I agree with these two. I type properly, but drop trailing periods

ALL CAPS

CHEERS,
B

nigga you high or something

>tfw used to be the guy in my guild who'd type with full punctuation and correct grammar (with fullstops) and correct anyone who made a typo as fast as they sent it
i do all lowercase with punctuation now, though i'm pretty lax about it and sometimes miss something

my beautiful and dearest Akari.

all lower case no stops, but liberal use of punctuation. an aversion to run-on sentences is understandable, but i'm partial to them myself as long as the meaning is mostly unambiguous

proper capitalization and grammar is fine, but people who harp on others for grammatical errors and use their typing style to belittle others should be taken behind the shed and shot; someone griping about the way you type is a clear indication that they hold opinions of little substance and that their posts should be actively ignored

if u care, ur not effay

the only effay way is a way that succesfully conveys that u do not give a fuuuck

THIS

CHEERS,
R

>Using enter instead of periods means you used to be an mmo player
fuck dude that explains so much
when it comes to texting or messaging or anything, I'm always using returns instead of full stops so the other person gets this fucking wall of messages
using multiple line breaks just feels a lot more casual imo, like if you send a 3 sentence message with full stops it looks like you're trying way too hard

this dude nailed it, lowercase w decent punctuation is the perfect way to show a casual cool internet kid attitude w/o coming off as uneducated or an aspie grammarlord

By writing the way you usually do you fucking try hard. I don't even know if these types of threads are ironic or not anymore.

You guys think way too hard

That question is uneffay, so basically you already lose.

i like the way ya think, kid.

type like u got ebonics and zika virus full nig nog like dis nigga

not an argument

read somewhere that overly proper grammar can stress the reader out. that being said not using any grammar whatsoever can make you come off as immature. i think finding a middle ground is important.

e.g., how i've typed here

People who type like this make me just skip their posts. I don't want to read a giant run on sentence. Punctuation and correct grammar set the tone of what you're saying. Long, run-on sentences make you seem disoriented and incapable of expressing yourself.

b-but i wanna make my sentences seem confusing to make me sound smarter user

Nigga just type how you want to type

most effay way to type is defo no punctuation except apostrophes all lowercase no full stop otherwise you're a faggot

i always liked people writing in lowercase when i was a kid. they seemed more laid back and comfortable to talk with than overly correct grammar nazis

Nah, its like you're trying to type right when you're wrong

That's the saddest quesion I think I've ever heard
> tfw must type well to satisfy user

THIS

CHEERS,
E

THIS DESU
CHEERS,
S

>rather uneducated

you can get away with typing however you want as long as you have something to say tbqh familia