How do Veeky Forumsgs feel about cowboy boots?

Its probably best not to

pretty cool imo

neat

what you think you look like vs what you actually look like

Don't wear them over your jeans like some sort of faggot and you're fine and you've added 2-3 Inches to your height.

Crucially, Jerry is wearing his pants tucked into his boots, while James is wearing his pants over his boots. I think that makes a huge difference in terms of aesthetic.

From someone in the actual fashion industry, cowboy boots are always Veeky Forums, unless they are of a "trendy" nature (i.e. super pointy, overly decorated, or overly done with insignia, badly designed, etc.)
High end designers come out with some every blue moon, but in terms of all-the-time wear, you can't go wrong with the classics: Lucchese, Tony Lama, Nocona, Dan Post, or certain styles of Justin. Frye boots are great as well, but they're not classic cowboy boots.

and dont forget georgia boots

They certainly can be, but not if you have to ask.

They are comfy af at least

those are fucking sick, w2c?

pic related, pair of boulet boots i got a few months back, wore out once and it was hard as fuck to walk in em and i felt too self conscious cuz i was walking all wobbly and shit :( also hurt my right foot like hell, toes get crushed in the narrow toebox

Got em at some small store in a nearby shady town. They can hurt if you aren't used to walking in heels, but after a while you feel like you could run a mile in 'em

what's the brand?

also mine are pretty tall as pictured, lots of empty room past the ankle so i gotta really tighten the foot in place with the added chain / strap but the cuban heel makes my right foot slide downwards and forces my pinky / 4th toes into the center fucking hurts

maybe i should wear them around my apartment hallways everyday and see

Is there any brand that would go under skinny jeans

You can do that with all cowboy boots, if want to look like a retard.

buy slp santiag boots

no. that would look absolutely retarded anyway. cowboy boots aren't meant to be worn with skinny jeans.
trash

slp

good luck looking like a fucking retard, you should wear boot or straight cut with cowboy boots, not your faggot skinnies

What about tapered sweatpants that go from normal fit in the hip to skinny in the ankles.. I'm thinking maybe sand colour pants and tan leather boots...

Engineer boots are superior.

bait?

Get complemented all the time here in nyc .