How can i have tighter/skinnier cheeks ?

Overall have better and tighter cheeks like the pic related ?

I'm already skinny, just started working out, my cheeks are ok and i have acceptable cheekbones but i want to improve them

are there exercices or general tips for that ?
i've noticed that when i exfoliate my skin by shaving it gives me better cheeks, any other ways ?

As far as I know there isn't anything natural if you're already skinny.
Plastic surgery can be done to achieve the look, either with cheekbones, or buccal fat removal, which removes the fat on your cheeks too make it look like that.

loose weight.

not sure i want to undergo a surgery just for that

i think its mostly natural, but you could try like chewing a lot of gum to work out your jaw muscle? not really sure

i'd say running

since i jog i have a much better face

Doesn't seem like there's any other choice then
Exercising a muscle won't make it look nearly non-existent, which is the look his trying to achieve.

maybe he meant burning the buccal fat by exercising the jaw

i doubt that the cheek muscles (which are very very thin) can get bigger by exercices

I didn't say that they would get bigger either, exercising it will burn the fat but muscle will take it's place. Overall both the fat and the muscle will be very thin, but it won't give him the look he wants. Only way is to get really thin, so that the fat burns away but muscles don't form, however he said that he's already thin.

hey OP here
i'm not skeletal yet
at least i dont think so
i'm 1m80 (5'11) and 60kg (132lb) which is roughly average imo

should i start a diet ? im already working out

I mean I wouldn't starve if I were you, but trying a healthy diet will be good for you even if it doesn't help you get the look. 60 kg is for 1.80m is pretty thin imo.

I'm about 120 lbs and 5'10

How low do I have to go before my face becomes skelly and gaunt

wouldn't advise it
i'm 1m80 and 56kg and i'd love to weigh like 60 but can't gain weight :/ i think 60 would be perfect for our height

You should already have skelly face, if not then change your diet.

Give diet example. I'm a different person 6'0 160 lbs but all fat is in my face. Also don't mind acne lmao I'm on a regimen for that

>change your diet.
how?

consume less sodium

I eat so little I'm not sure I'm taking in too much sodium

But i'll keep it in mind, thanks user

>5'11
>60 kg

Damn another one escaped auschwitz!!

I don't get people like you. I'm 1.82 or so and in this picture I'm 77 kg or so.

Why would you go down to 60 and think you look healthy let alone good?

Fat fuck

>Its not about your weight... its about your body fat

One guy has 132 lbs and 15% BF
Anoter guy has 132 lbs and 7% BF

I can guarantee you that less BF will afect your cheeks and jawline.
If you wanna get the chiseled look go for less BF, start eating on a caloric deficit and start weight lifting.

It doesn't appear to be acne, but acne scars.

With that weight, it doesn't sound like he escaped.

Get old

Aerobic exercise, long duration cardio causes the blood vessels near the skin to contract in order to force more blood to the muscles. This causes small scale cell-death as the fat cells near the skin are deprived of oxygen. Ultimately, this will result in spooky skeleton mode like pic related.

Honestly, just get a gf and eat her out like everyday for a couple minutes, or at least until she reaches orgasm.

have you had your wisdom teeth removed?

Does sucking cock work? It's the best I can do right now

probably lol

im not going down 60 on purpose, I can't gain weight

Whatever i eat on earth i stay 60kg
the max i've been is 61kg

dont know if its a curse or a blessing

no not yet

what would that change ?

Is there actually any truth to this?

As for getting a skinnier face, cutting out sugar and salt is important because it bloats your face.
Also drink a shit ton of water.
Also do the Mike Mew thing, not sure if it works but I've been doing it since I was 16 and my cheekbones are definitely more defined now.

Somewhat, the effect is probably offset if you are exercising in a warm environment due to the need to disperse heat, but the ideas behind why things work generally change every decade or so while their consequences remain the same (see "what causes muscle growth) Regardless,even if its wrong I wouldn't feel bad about telling people to do something for the wrong reason if it brings about the results they wanted.