Veeky Forums Eyebrows

Here we discuss eyebrows.
Also post your eyebrows and give advice.

What are the most Veeky Forums brows?

man eyebrows

bushy but not arab

no unibrow

unless you like to bottom, then pluck them or whatever

I won't judge

How do I get my brows to grow thicker? I've been taking extra strength biotin and it's done wonders for my hair and eyelashes but jack shit for my eyebrows.

If you start growing a unibrow but dont want one, and also don't want to be a bottom, wat do???

Take roids

reroll and hope to be white next time

castor oil/olive oil

b-but I AM white!!

>right brow is rounded
>left is arched
>paranoid that i look like im being smug all the time

post pic

Best in the game

these brows

Why are wide eye brows a thing now?

They look so shitty, but all the young women are doing it in my area.

these

are these yours? They look exactly like mine, and i posted a pic that looks very similar to this in another eyebrow thread like a month ago. I would be pretty flattered if i am getting posted in an eyebrow thread.

more realistic. Easier to pull off than thin eyebrows that have to be redone every 3 days

they make you look younger

plucked thin brows make you look like an old secretary

coconut oil overnight

Pretty happy with mine. A shame my skin is shit... Slowly clearing up though

Ill bite

is it actually good to have bushy eyebrows...? I always thought people were poking fun at me and they looked out of place on my face.

I'll bite... No h8

luv the asymmetry

you could not be more boring

in every way

>IHOP by myself
>gold's gym shirt
>that facial hair
>that face

:(

Fuck off manlet huk.

My arch isn't listed

Whoa

My eyebrows are really uneven and asymmetric and it drives me nuts desu

How often does everyone get their eyebrows done and for how much?

For me it's close to once every 1-2 months, and it costs $30 at Myer. That's more than the cost of my haircut. Am I being ripped off?

how long till i see the effects?

id marry this photo if i could

Just woke up, don't usually have these dark circles

I pay ~$110 to get my hair cut.

Am I getting ripped off?

>tfw inherited eyebrow cowlick
Kill me

Fucking rate them, they're one of my least favourite parts of me.

anything to change?

I don't do anything to my eyebrows

only correct anwser - monobrow

surely your least favourite part of your face is your disgustingly long philtrum?

How do I get rid of my unibrow without looking like a faggot or a woman? I have arched eyebrows, exactly like the pic

trim those mafahks

Any advice for how to better shape my eyebrows? They're usually Cara Delavigne thick, but this is how I usually get them plucked.

REEEEEEE TRIM THAT SHIT user

or get it waxed

you can always go to a salon and get them waxed into a starter shape

no need to go back as long as you keep up with plucking back into the waxed shape

thick eyebrows: younger
too much thin: you look just older, not very in fashion now

ultra designed contoured brows as displayed by beauty vloggers binge watchers are kinda trash

I love when you can see the single hair follicle growing from the bottom and mixing in the bush upwards

L A N A
A
N
A

why can't I have an effa gf

They're good live them a bit more bushy in the inner part imo, see how cara lives hers kinda natural, just always pluck the outer lower part cause it makes eyes drop down
Get a little gel eyebrow brush to manipulate the shape without plucking too much

Holy fuck that's cool, just pluck the strays that don't make a straight line. Also, don't trim anything

No, also, I hate you.
Fucking perfect, piece of shite

Chad/10

What can I do to make my brows look better?
I'm gonna go in to get a haircut soon and I'm thinking of asking them to do something with my brows too.
I'm just afraid they'll come out looking too defined and feminine.

Ello there, Frenchie Spaniard

Just leave them as they are unless you're into dudes.

How fucked am I?

They are good. Maintain their natural form/ masculine

Bump

I have pretty big eyebrows. Any suggestions?

Pluck the streaky parts and maintain the thick ones for a sweet comedy-manga-police-officer look.

Cute! Theyre fine.

rate and rec pls :^(

Never focused on my eyebrows, don't know how they should look.

are you gay

well

S______?

uh idk use some basic thinking

did you know that you can shave ?? incredible right.

you take a small razor (or get an eyebrow razor off yesstyle, they're girly I know but they saved my life)

you shave the lil part in the middle

no more unibrow. absolutely magical

Looks good. Keep em like that. Best brows in the thread.

put castor oil over your eyebrows before bed

Oh fuck I'm dying.

i can't wait until high school starts again so you
le sarcasm blogposters leave my board

don't shave, that's how you get ingrown hairs. pluck.

Shit actually works. My eyebrows grew like crazy while I was on Test E. You can also try minoxidil on your brows. Roids can speed up hairloss tho and fuck up ur hormones for good so be fucking careful. In other words, don't ever fucking do roids

i have the best eyebrows

Dawg, ain't anyone told you about the 2 finger rule. Place 2 fingers in the middle of your brows and pluck them... don't pluck anything else unless extreme

I got the S ones.
Is that bad?

i usually go for rounded because i look like an unapproachable bitch if i get any arch

r8

What can I do to help my brows?

one more with face shape?

goddamn gurl

>don't shave, that's how you get ingrown hairs. pluck.
other way around for me buddy, gotta find out what works best for you

>tfw blonde brows/eyelashes

end my life

Do I have nice brows?

I'll bite, how fucked am i?

Get them threaded my nigga. It won't be thick result, but you won't look like a woodblock painting.

thanks a lot

holy shit nice eyes

Help me Veeky Forumsgs. I pluck my unibrow, what else can I do to improve?

shit genetics or Veeky Forums?

Anyone here used Latisse to grow out/thicken eyebrows fast? v interested but don't wanna waste money

forgot to add that i've been using a mixture of coconut oil, vitamin e oil and castor oil on my brows before bed (should do it every night but I'm lazy and it feels gross)

Only thing more fitting between your eyebrows than tweezers is the muzzle of your gun moments before you fucking kill yourself.

Also, you look great don't even worry.

You look exactly like this girl I had Spanish with in HS.

Thin eyebrows but whattayagonnado? You look fine.

PLS

Appreciate ya

pls how can i improve them help

Got a question guys, I'm a ginger male (I know, kill me now) and my eyebrows are actually shaped fairly well but they're just a little too light for my liking. Because of this I've come to notice when comparing my own face and other people's that dark eyebrows make you look so much more attractive.

So how should I go about making them a little darker? I'm obviously not gonna go jet black or anything, but where should I go in relation to my hair colour. Equal or slightly darker? And how should I go about doing it? Pencil, professional tinting, etc?