Metal heads

Do you think that someone who's into the heavy metal scene can look effay but keeping the dark edgy concept?

And if it's a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKWOtOOba-o
youtube.com/watch?v=mENpzyfENhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nrM44EWk7xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bearded guy on the pic has the best fit of all of them.

look at Tobias Sammet, or Tony Kakko and you have your answer

Is this a effay metal head?
youtu.be/BKWOtOOba-o

Are you stupid? Why does the music you listen to determine how you live you life, dumbass

so, no then?

Nigga wut

>heavy metal scene
>dark edgy concept
>women

lol this has to be a troll

The only effay metal is black metal. But fuck the dark and edgy shit. Just combine some Burzum longsleeve with a leather or pilot jacket, put some patches on it, done. And keep to effay bands, fuck everything besides black metal and stay with either old school stuff like Burzum, Mayhem, Immortal and such or DSBM, Athmospheric and such. Urfaust has got some nice merch too. And fuck Carach Angren.

Yes. Subtlety is key here.

Mix non-flashy, simple band shirts with simple streetwear. Nothing too edgy like spikes or chains. Its not that hard IMO.

of course metal is fa

only real metal not the whole nu metal gay shit

Metal in general is gay shit

Jesus Christ how does one get the jacket on the far right
W2C HARDCORE

Would be a super qt without the nose piercing

So what metal isn't? Darkthrone and Burzum come to mind.

Well he looks pretty decent actually

Ozzy looks so fucking English

Effay?

Food for thought OP:
You can be a stylish metalhead, but you can't be effay. Not now at least.

This is the only effay guy in metal.

This is actually pretty easy op.

Just regular street wear stuff like slim jeans or trackies but monochrome and add a metal band tee (from a band you actually listen to and like ffs) and grow long hair or buzz

In fact almost any core like skatecore, teachwear etc... can turn into "metal" if you wear black and add a metal tee

Can't belive it

A metal guy who actually looks good

Pretty good post right here

This op
I disagree on this slightly, but agree black metal is the best

>We spent all our money in this album and can't afford belts

fuck i love george clarke

how to make long hair look good? I'm worried it'll look like the hair in this which is cringey as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=mENpzyfENhQ

I would totally dress like him

Is this the guy who's in jail for murder?

Someone here is doing it wrong

He was but he's out now.

Tommy always wear the same thing. His SG is pretty snazzy tho.

Not anymore, he's living the pagan dream farming in rural France.

I think you should just let it grow for a long while just to see how it looks on your face and how it falls naturally and if it's thick/thin/or curly. Then once you know that stuff shape it to look the best with what you have I guess.

the shitty music he makes sounds exactly like he dresses

you are everything wrong with modern bm

Why this thread doesn't show in the catalog?

This isn't a dildocore thread

at least one bullet belt, dirty denim pants, dirty and custom denim/leather jacket/vest, greasy hair, girls cant into real true look, 9/10 times they are too fake, but men will make the most autistic battle jackets i swear

No

especially no

Note: you can only have long hair or buzz.

Not an option.

my fucking dick

Yeah. Looks at Bones the rapper for some inspo

>tfw balding
>Can never run around living the neopagan dream

>and if its a woman
you´d still think its a man coz a lot of metal clowns have a really girly long hair

meme rapper wearing entry level bm band tshirts

>badly fitting double rider
>long unkempt hair
>random jeans
yep, its the "15 year old nordic metal head" look alright.

>high quality black jeans
> black jean jacket with monochrome black metal patches
>black boots
>black black metal t-shirt

Make sure everything fits well and you'll be blackened, grim, frostbitten, and Veeky Forums as fuck

You don't even know anything about metal.

w2c nice black jeans jacket for a tall guy?

>i listen to Jason Derulo

>tfw nobody post Fenriz

This is what a metalhead looks like to people who are not into shitty music. Sorry, but you aren't allowed to be Veeky Forums.

Black metal is fucking trash tier music and everyone knows it. You're deluding yourself and everyone around you by pretending that noisy bullshit is enjoyable.

Real metal, real effay bands include
>Nails
>Freedom
>Gojira
>Periphery
>Manson

Metal is literally the worst genre out there..

>I don't like something so it's objectively bad, people just pretend to like it >:^(
I hope this is bait.

no, that's either schlager or crunkcore...

w2c whitehouse shirt

Check again

you realized you listed prog metal and meme-tier grindcore. please be bait.

Akercocke had this pretty fun and goofy college professor/80's action movie goon/Tommy Wiseau at a wedding aesthetic, but the female equivalent would easily be even more autistic than the original. Like, MDB autistic.

(These dudes played some of the heaviest and most complex DM I've ever heard by the way.)

Figures why his band blows so much.

Post the full gif at least

Cute

>These dudes played some of the heaviest and most complex DM I've ever heard

garretts got a cool look. really like a lot of the stuff hes worn on the podcast over the years

youtube.com/watch?v=nrM44EWk7xI

What a fag

W2c boots

I fucking love this man. Too bad he called me inappropriate and blocked me from youtube lmfao.

this kid is so fucking gay

What did you say?

metal is too edgy, try hard and underage to be effay

Yeah it's totally possible it just fails 90% of the time because of 1. Poor Fit 2. Cheap Quality 3. No Discretion

Which is how I would describe the vast majority of stuff in this thread (and obviously in real life at the dozens of metal shows I go to a year).

Most metal heads wear clothes that don't fit them. (either too baggy or too tight) the stuff they buy is usually cheap as fuck clothes from somewhere like hot topic and they have no discretion and pile on way too much shit like graphics.

But if you wear clothes that fit, the quality is on point, and you have some visual discretion it's entirely possible.

If you want genuine inspiration Kate Lanphear has great taste in metal and clothes.

dude are you new here or something
most of the fits look like people are frontmen for a metalcore djent band.

rick owns fits are pretty metal, other than his puffy shit.

chop off hands

You complain about fit and discretion yet you post that. While she does have decent other fits, the one you posted only looks good because of her natural good looks and confidence Slap it on your run-of-the-mill metalautist and it'll look equally poor as the picture in the OP.

Tl;dr this stuff only looks good if you yourself are attractive, just like anythng else on Veeky Forums.

if its un-fit then its punk and not metal.
either way who gives a fuck.
caring about appearances is about the least metal thing you can do.

low quality bait or huge fucking pleb.