Is pop punk effay?

Is pop punk effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/music/Seahaven
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, why not. Veeky Forums is what you make it.

Back in 04, yeah.

blink-182 is the only good pop punk band that exists.

Why do skaters and snowboarders only listen to pop-punk?

Does the hobby beget the music, or vice versa?

Do they know it's unironically shit music?

hell no, except bands like title fight, westpoint, maybe citizen or turnover too kind of

Chill

Those are all post hardcore, which gets lumped in with pop punk culture.

I hate to say this but pop punk is a genre for pussies.

how can one person be so wrong?

>Not pop punk

>non-American pop-punk
disgusting

last.fm/music/Seahaven

I'll always love some Pop Punk but Neck Deep are one of the most embarrassing bands I've ever heard

No

i agree desu, its backed up by every sheltered chubby ive met who listens to it almost exclusively

yeah i guess i lump it in together but all those bands i like a lot. modern pop punk a la say anything, four year strong, seahaven, modern baseball is all full of pussies

Melodic Hardcore is usually better than pop punk though

the pop punk scene was dying in 2014 and its pretty dead now
most bands are still touring but it's become a meme now sorta like how post hardcore type shit has become a meme now that every 13 year old tumblr alt kid goes through even though it happened almost 10 years ago yknow

pop punk is alright,

you kinda grow out of the whiny bullshit after a while though

i say this as someone whos gone to around 70 pop punk shows in the past few years, it's fun and all but trust me the scene definitely has died down

STOP. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

Seahaven has never been pop punk, what the fuck are you doing

Gonna get backlash for this, but I'm seeing them in October with PTV.

No, I'm not underage, just a huge fan of ptv for 7 years now.

>muh masculinity
>Manly music only
>posts on fashion subforum on a japanese anime imageboard

this is all too funny

I love it but it's all post scene kids desu
All of the merch is shit too
But it's still great
Parker Cannon is one of the most alpha people in existence for only making songs about ex girlfriends

itt: arguing about genres

None of you morons have yet to actually post any Pop punk. Pop punk is shit like Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Teenage Bottlerocket etc.. The point of the music is that it's punk rock with a more melodic touch. You people all apparently think that any faggy pop band with distorted guitars somehow must be a sub genre of punk. Retards

Skaters flirted with punk culture but it went mainstream so pop-punk.

Who /ManOverboard/ here?

Fuck off. You're on an anime board for twinks, faggot.

Pop-punk is absolutely not fashionable in any way whatsoever. It's literally music for ugly 16 year olds.

literally like literally man literally

Yes. When you compare it to other genres of music's fanbases fashion its super effay. Ever seen holy metalheads dress? disgusting

Wouldn't call em pop punk per se but moose blood is the most fa band i know. theyre my biggest inspo

They're also fucking excellent live.

no but emo is

Pop punk has been the new things for scene kids and lolsorandom retards since 2011. No.

This guy gets it

this

dude fuck i know. I saw them at warped 15, fucking stellar