Manchus

How did they go from East Aryans to WE WUZ QINGZ N SHET mudblood Han-Man mongrels?

Is it true that mothers used to suck on their baby boys penises and fathers did the same to daughters as a way of being playful with them?

>How did they go from East Aryans

When was that? Genuinely interested, I'm ignorant on pre-qing manchu history.

>ugly clothing
>shitty writing system
>only won against the Ming Dynasty because some corrupt dudes let them in through the Great Wall
>literal horsefucking nomads trying to manage a huge complex civilization that was far more technologically advanced
>so ashamed of their clothing and queue hair that they forced everyone else to adopt them so they wouldn't look as shitty in comparison
>so arrogant that they considered the Europeans barbarians despite being actual barbarians
>got rekt by Europeans and allowed them to establish a power base in China forcing Japan to eventually go to war with the West
>cucked the Chinese so hard they lost their culture (this is actually a positive one for how funny it is)

They were never "East Aryans", they were just some nomad horseniggers who got lucky.

Manchus in China as an ethnic group still have the highest levels of education, highest salaries on average, have the most positions in the government on average despite the Cultural Revolution leveling everything

Chinese women:

>hate chinese men

>worship Manchu, Korean and Japanese culture and obsessed with their men

If East Aryan wasn't a thing, than why is this the case? Why do the Han Chinese hate themselves and worship Dongyi cultures?

t. Gook Korean

your culture is shit, you're ugly as shit, and you think you are smart, but everyone knows how much shit of a person you actually are

What is this, 1911? Go to bed, Sun Yat-sen.

Could you be any more wrong? There is no Manchu culture that anyone likes, in fact Han Chinese will talk shit on Manchu culture non-stop as proves. But I'm half-Man from my dad's side and we're basically Han. Sometimes it's fun to see what royalty you're related to but that's about it.

And God help you if you actually believe Chinese women don't like Chinese men. Have you seen Huang Xiaoming or Godfrey Gao?

Let me guess, you're some South Korean gyopo who believes that all of Asia is jealous of Korean pop culture being dominant, as if the only measuring stick of a nation is how many plastic girl groups they can shit out. Only a sheltered millenial would believe that pop culture means anything. Your separation of Manchu into the same sentence as Korea also proves that you probably have some irredentist view of Manchuria. "Dokdo and Manchuria are sacred Corean territory!" Fuck off, Park.

What the fuck is a dongyi?

Chinese people respect Japan but they definitely don't respect Korea. Joseon claimed to be the protectors of Ming culture but look what happened by the time Japan took it over, women baring their breasts like Africans and fucking mudhuts in their capital. At least Chinese had the excuse of being ruled by literal steppeniggers who had no idea how anything worked beyond "me shoot bow and ride horse"

I don't think infant girls have penises, user.

i never seen a chinese worship manchu culture, either men or women

T. Finn assmad about the autism relay.
You Jonnes will never have your empire back, you little shit. The mighty wizards of the Hwan Empire did not lose 3 inches of average penis length for nothing!

can we make this thread about the mongols?

they were p awesome

So gentlemen, should we refer to the last dynasty of China as the Qing dynasty or the Manchu dynasty?

Manchu dynasty would be like saying "german dynasty" for the Windsor.

Chinese women are not a good indicator of anything. That being said

>worship manchu and korea

lol no

Manchus were already sinicized by the time they took Beijing. They were sinicized after the Jin and further sinicized during the Ming

Qing dynasty = more like Northeastern Han Chinese dynasty rather than "Manchu" dynasty, because they readily married and integrated themselves into the Northeastern Han culture/Nikans

It's how the southern chinese referred to the qing dynasty. And that was the name that the book I read adopted.

>that feel when northeastern han

>that feel when look like a literal korean, sometimes japanese

the truth is we are as about as related to koreans as to chinese

we're a mix of chinese, jurchen, korean, khitans and mongols

Infant pussies for the fathers I mean.

The truth is Manchus started off as Jurchens, but incorporated many Chinese and Mongols within their banners and ranks. Originally Jurchens basically died off after the Jin dynasty and Mongol comquests. Most of them settled further south in China proper and assimilated. Very few returned to Manchuria or stayed and by that time, they would already be heavily influenced by the Chinese

Don't sweat it senpai, being Han has nothing to do with your physical appearance. It's been that way for thousands of years. In America, I'm routinely seen as Korean or Japanese, I used to be bothered by it but not anymore. All Asians themselves are far more diverse in terms of looks than people think so I can let it slide.

Although the annoying thing in America is that Cantonese = Chinese so if you don't look like some Cantofag people won't think you're Chinese.

But we have more in common with kimchi gooks and japs than canto viet jungle gooks ;_;

No, we don't. Let me put it this way, even though West/East coast Americans are different than Southern Americans, they are all American. China is the same way especially with China "proper". I've heard this from American Chinese before and I think it's because people care about physical appearance a lot. Han Chinese actually share lots of DNA from North to South, and more importantly we share the same culture.

The authentic Chinese mentality is that everyone within China "proper" is 100% Han. Northerners like to joke about Southern Han being Southeast Asian and Southerners like to joke about Northern Han having mixed Mongol blood and Mandarin being Manchurian language. But in the end, we are all Han. I hope this helps.

I'm more American anyways. I guess it's me being around Taiwanese too long claiming WE WUZ HOKLO N SHIT that caused me to have this autistic cancerous mentality

T. Korean claiming non Koreanics based on genetics

Southerners are more or less descended from tertiary migrations from the Jiangdong region.(The native Hmong Mien/Tai Kradai component was never displaced)

WE WUZ TRUE NORTHERN CHINESE is a shit mentality.

T. Min speaker

gender is a social construct

wat

The Hakka do

>East Aryans
no

wut? Chinese people don't worship Manchu culture, if anything they use the Qing Dynasty as a scapegoat for why China sucked so badly in the 1800s.

Nope you're wrong.

Calm down.

Bait

I love this thought because it implies "original" chinese were purebreds, and not just a mixture of everything in the area.
are these the kinds of threads to expect from people coming in from /pol/?

I don't think /pol/bubbas know what a Manchu is.

No one respect Korea who drink poo wine and lie about history.

original chinese was blacks but got put down by 'whiter' chinese people. sad truth throughout world history.

learn more about it at realhistoryww.com

/pol/ here. Some of us know who Manchus r