Is getting married to a promiscuous woman effay?

"Shout out to a girl I dated who got married recently um.. Oh my god man, fuckin, hitting 30 years old you gotta get married, um.. Shout to a girl I dated who got married recently.. Shout out to her husband.. But I hate to tell you dude.. She's had about a hundred dicks in her.. So you can have your registry online, you can get your new cookware.. But your new wife, your bride, has had a HUNDRED DICKS in her"

marrying a woman that is challenging gender and sexual norms seems very hip and effay to me

Yeah, if anything a guy should be grateful if we have taken a hundred dicks. It shows we were attractive enough to get them all! =)

marriage is for fags

What is your plan for when you are in your late 30's/40's/50's/60's/70's etc?

Honey booboo's mom got dick. It's no acheivment.

>being this insecure with the size of your own dick

My dick is actually pretty huge, I think a wife who has hundred dicks is quite appealing. She would be like a well trodden path, maybe wide enough for my schlong. Bit scared about disease and the smell though.

>She would be like a well trodden path, maybe wide enough for my schlong. Bit scared about disease and the smell though.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

to die

marry the girl you love, the rest don't matter

But I am a girl who has had sex with at least 20 guys, will a decent man still want to marry me?

Not if you tell him youve been with 20 guys

Nope

Tbh I'd be super mad if I saved myself for marriage only to find out that the guy I was with fucked some slut earlier on.

I hope to never meet you

is asking that kind of question effay?

Same.

You must be white.

Thanks for the free country dipshit.

have fun maintaining it :)

Reasons why I want to die:
People like u

>have fun maintaining it :)

>>have fun maintaining it :)

>Getting married
>le current year

>implying I want import a pure qt Asian, Latino or Arab wife
Last time I was in Colombia due to work family wanted me to marry and bring away their 17 y.o. daughter. What a shithole country. [spoiler]Instead fucked her and left without goodbye.[/spoiler]

>Tbh I'd be super mad if I saved myself for marriage only to find out that the guy I was with fucked some slut earlier on.

So you find a guy who is a virgin more attractive than some chad?

>But I am a girl who has had sex with at least 20 guys, will a decent man still want to marry me?

I am in a similar boat to you.. No one told me about this, and now I am approaching 30, not married and having racked up a pretty high notch I can't get a guy to want any sort of long term relationship with me.

It's like I have fallen into a trap that is irreversible. What do I do now?

I slept with a black guy a couple years ago and now I can't get anyone to commit to me. =(

kys obviously

Jesus fuck go back to (r)eddit and don't dare to fucking come back!

you should try keeping it to yourself, instead of announcing that youve fucked 783 guys every time you enter a room

It's better if they do announce it. That way guys can steer clear.

37 dicks. very not effay.

xd

I'm a guy in my mid-20s, and I've had sex with ~60 women. I don't really understand why you would sleep with fewer people, when given the option of sleeping with more. I never viewed it as something to be ashamed of. Where's the harm?

I think this is official effay promiscuity power rankings:

1. Ironic abstinence
2. Unironic abstinence
3. Ironic promiscuity
4. Unironic promiscuity
5. Ironic monogamy
6. Unironic monogamy

Slut

definately brother

there's nothing more effay than sharing your girl

Not bad, but it's pretty typ.

The most effay thing to do would be to get cucked by your wife.

Nah, it's losing half your shit and paying child support.

>6. Unironic monogamy

hehe