FA DIS WINTER

what's gonna be FA this winter? I'm banking on vintage Sherpas. Western cut ones are high waisted and bretty cool

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.wingsandhorns.com/products/ss16-convoy-twill-westpoint-chino-olive
backcountryedge.com/therm-a-rest-honcho-poncho.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwqpK8BRD7ua-U0orrgkESJADlN3YBqBRzOFAPGOpdV4ugldcl0Qv9Y8QjoVtQ2hhNGauYJxoCB_jw_wcB#284=9607
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/163650013
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=40409062&category=SEARCH RESULTS&color=001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

been rocking this since '12, nigga

i get compliments all the time

I just picked one up, shits tight

Are coach jackets still cool?

def coppin this for my next free item at levis

Speaking of, what are your guys' favorite olive colored pants/chinos???

I saw a couple Wings + Horns pants I liked (primarily due to the water-resistant fabrics) but I am open to some more suggestions.

do you really need weather resistant chinos?

Any suggestions/inspo for actual, cold weather winter parkas. Like shit that will keep you alive in -40 degree weather

shop.wingsandhorns.com/products/ss16-convoy-twill-westpoint-chino-olive

It just says that they are, idk how true that is. I live in an area that rains a lot so I would like to have clothing that suits it.

backcountryedge.com/therm-a-rest-honcho-poncho.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwqpK8BRD7ua-U0orrgkESJADlN3YBqBRzOFAPGOpdV4ugldcl0Qv9Y8QjoVtQ2hhNGauYJxoCB_jw_wcB#284=9607

>All there fuckbois walking around with these shitty ass jackets, shivering from the cold.
>I'm just chilln in a Tee wearing a nice cozy parka.

Maybe I should make a comfy winter thread?

retro 70s half zip ups and long sleeve polos

damn boi w2c

i have this exact same one lol

Winter? Warm Autumn at best.

so hard to find in a size 34 or lower

im going to see if this size 36r i just off ebay will fit

anyone know if theres a big difference between 36r and 36L?

>Unchecked quads

Checked!

i got the black one, maybe should post fit tell me

What about this one lads

It looks cheapish denim in that color but yeah post fitThat color looks nice might cop it

What about this?

topcoast have been passe since stans started to become cool again

What are stans? I'm kinda new on Veeky Forums

boi this has to be bait

Penis enlargement

Stan smith shoes

winter in my area is pretty brutal and my Sherpa was just fine last year

What kind of weak ass winter do you fags have?

it's actually black corduroy

not much light over here sorry plus mirror is pretty lame

how did you size for your pilotensteifels?

Looks nice

Did you size up?

w2c boots
(theyre not ann d)

i'm 182cm high and this is a size L. I took the only one available considering it's second hand. Pretty happy with it, regular levis trucker jacket fit and very warm inside.

bundeswehr pilotenstiefel

germans have the most effay military

upstate NY gets its pretty bad most winters some days are in the negatives. plea fly of ice storms etc. Sherpa jacket is just fine if you're not some pussy faggot that gets cold from a cool breeze

plenty of*
fucking auto correct

hows this? i personally dig it

or only light denim?

>tfw not muscled enough to wear this

I'm tall so it will be a long coat, tight as always.

they're basic looking jackets so it's not like they'll go out of style

its nice

This is what every Canadian dad wears to work in the garage from October to April. Not effay at all. Get a solid colour, not a flannel pattern.

Im in europe and i already own 3 sherpa jackets

Another one wont hurt lol

r is regular cut, L is long cut(the waist of the jacket will fall lower)

w2c?

just copped this
opinions?

levi.com/US/en_US/mens-clothing-jackets/p/163650013

So many good sherpa jackets AND THEY SHIP NONE OF THESE TO EUROPE

Fuckin shame

minimal, i like it
i'm interested in how you'll pull it off

w2c?

try this link

same jacket different site
urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=40409062&category=SEARCH RESULTS&color=001

kinda going for an 'extravagant post punk look' only way i can think of describing it, kinda like pic related..... or i was thinking of going all out loud with it, getting hella rings maybe a bottom grill (im only half joking). the post punk look is my usual aesthetic, but i'm interested in any other ways people would wear it

pretty hard to fuck up a coaches

YES

>winter is brutal
>light coat is just fine
if you don't have to wear a parka for 5 months fo the year you don't get to say your winters a 'brutal'

montrela fag reporting in

where did you buy it? are you from the US?

Fellow anons, are only light denim
sherpas effay or is it okay to wear a darker denim sherpa too, like in pic related?

dark ones are cool too, just not with a big gaudy bathing ape logo

stick with levis or something else basic like gap

levis has some on sale right now I think, check their site

Yikes bape is going downhill

Personally I like some of their new stuff (not the shark hoodies or their camo stuff or their logo stuff - they have some decent items), what makes you think they're going downhill?

just got that mm6 jacket, cant wait to wear it

Bought some bean boots for Montreal.

They don't go with my look at all but at least I'm not going to have to give a shit about the salt slush.

Does anyone else here wear them in a way that isn't super preppy?

are there preps in Canada?

jw anderson family, that particular colourway is from a couple seasons ago, but they have other ones available right now

everything about that pic

no french fag checking in, bought it on the french version of craigslist for like 15 euros

not everyone's a massive pussy that needs a Canada goose parka for a cold winter. upstate ny winter are usually just as shitty and a Sherpa is fine if you're not some weak little bitch that can't handle the cold.

wut

how to get free item at levis?

I've never been in -20 I'm actually kinda nervous it'll be too cold for me lol
Moved recently to the Upper Midwest and apparently it's really cold in December/January

well if you aren't use to the cold get something more practical than a sherpa.

but ive lived in this kind of weather all my life.
a sherpa,beanie and gloves is all i need for casual wear in the winter

lol 3rding this

yeah that'd be good. being fa is shit if it makes you sick all the time

you're kidding me lol telling him they're shoes would've taken less effort to type

w2c glasses?

like wut? just interested user

W2c?

>shitty rimless glasses
>overdone sherpa with awful branding
>layered over a fucking graphic tee
>shitty watch that doesn't work with the rest of the ensemble at all
>a messenger bag to top it all off

>lol look at me carrying this book I'm such a student lol

If the clothes weren't all Bape branded I would honestly mistake this for something out of a fucking JC Penny catalogue

If you're going to be moving about much, then layers, layers, and more layers nigga. If you're going to be standing around in the freezing cold for a long time, or you just need to wear it to get to work and can't wear lots of layers, then you'll need a proper warm parka.

W2c

>shitty rimless glasses
you don't even know what rimless glasses are

w2c this with actual nice shearling, has to be pretty slim, cropped, and have side pockets

pls help

I've had one since 2014 and people seem to like it, now I guess I have to wear something else since I started seeing a bunch of Koreans and fuccbois wearing them on campus so they are officially played out.

They're lense-less...

also F U L L Y L I N E D

how do you plan to wear this?

But user, the rim is the outer metal part of the glasses and the lens is the glass part. Obviously these glasses have lens otherwise they wouldn't really be glasses and they have rims too, so I have no idea what you're on about

>hehehe I was going to have to concede but good thing you made one minor syntax error hehehe looks like you lose bud

wtf are you talking about lol they clearly don't have lenses

user, you seem to be pretty enraged by this pic. But I believe that Bape do have some gems in their collections like pic related, it's not overall shit as you might think it is you just have to look harder if you want to. For reference I'm not banging on my chest I just like Bape's stuff

Neo, the RED or the BLUE???????

Idk I can't really see whether they do or not but obviously if you buy the glasses they'll have lenses in them, that's what I mean. Jesus Christ user don't get so mad it's just a discussion

how the fuck would you even know
and furthermore, who cares?

the fit is fucking sick

>nigga dying on the floor
>fit is sick

Post those walls, comic panels look pretty neat.

Mfw I live in Florida and I don't get to wear effay winter shit

The trouble with vintage ones is that everyone seemed to be manlets 25+ years ago, because the sleeves always seem to be too short