How Veeky Forums is David Gandy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjt7T0d-tjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not very, he's just handsome

Holy shit he's literally the most handsome guy I've ever seen. I like to think I'm quite an attractive guy, but I'd look like complete shit next to him.

If Gandy isn't Veeky Forums, I don't want to be Veeky Forums

He looks to the styles of Paul Newman and Steve McQueen.

I have watched many of his interviews. He seems to be a very reasonable person. There is one were he kinda talks about fast fashion, and what he does not like about it is that people try to chase a trend, so many tend to dress the same rather than developing their own style.

He claims to have never had a stylist, so his outfits are all thought up of by him.

I really don't think he tries to be fashionable, which I like. He wears what suits him. I like his style, but of course it helps that he has a good face and a good body.

His style appears effortless, but well coordinated and masculine. youtube.com/watch?v=qjt7T0d-tjs

To be fair just about anyone will look worse than him. A male model that is as famous and has made a massive living off it like he has is a rare commodity. Male models are much more disposable.

this
Veeky Forums doesn't know shit about fashion or personal style

>mfw i used to spam him everywhere since 2014
He is very Veeky Forums and very handsome. Also my husband.

Some real late stage capitalism when people are trying to sell fucking vitamins with a whole perfect masculine dream lifestyle thingy

Post more Gandy.

I don't find him that attractive in most photos, his nose looks weird frequently, he looks old-ish with the crazy cheekbones etc.

I'm a straight man though, so I can't really be a good judge, but if I looked like him I'd constantly stress about whether I look good or not.

Kutcher looks like the ideal male to me instead, but probably has a few less masculine features that appeal to me.

Gandy's nose is very assymetrical, actually. It doesn't really detract much from his general appearance seeing that he is a very successful model.

I got you fa m

wew lad

you apply your standards of beauty to men
kutcher looks kind of feminine, thus not very attractive to women but understandably attractive to you

assymetrical features add personality and charisma to a face:

feminine looking men appealmore to preteen and teenage girls, who are not mature enough to find 'masculine' features attractive. Hence actors like Kutcher and boy bands like one direction all look very feminine, boyish.

>kutcher
>not very attractive to women
haha u wot m8?

Yeah I have to question that.

Are models supposed to have personal style?

bullshit.

I remember Young Leo making all the MILFS wet