Should I keep my current hairstyle or should I get cornrows? Please help me decide...

Should I keep my current hairstyle or should I get cornrows? Please help me decide. Tomorrow is the day that I was going to go get them done.

you look like a high-yellow eraserhead

I have heard that before. That is why I am thinking of getting cornrows.

show me what you got

What?

Looks like shit, get a proper haircut bro

Well I have to wait then bro, my sides are way to short.

When I had a fade I think it looked bad because my forehead looked fucking huge and my hairline was weird. And it was pretty good Barber he didnt fuck me up or anything, my hair is just like that.

definitely rows dude

Damn thanks, do you think it would suit me? Some people say no, some say yes, some say maybe so I am really fucking confused.

Ha! Season three is going to be great!

Bump

this is the hair every man dreams to have

Your probably trolling

You're*

before you change your hair, post moar.

Buzz that shit and grow it out. What you have now looks like ass cakes. Cornrows will look even worse.

From a hairdresser's point of view your face is already long so adding to it would make the face appear too long and awkward and your forehead is already wide as is so pulling the hair upward makes it look longer and more wide
If you cut it a little more short and bring bangs down instead of pulling the hair up it would hide the fact that you made yourself a horse face
Just rambling on thoughts in case you wanted to keep the hair the way it is
Cornrows would work if you go for small rows
Also I'm just going by the way your face is turned so if your face forward is different looking then ignore what I have said

Never get that damn eyebrow slit again. Its dumb as hell

get cornrows on top, completely shave sides

Don't matter anything is better than your fucked up chewed up eraser head lookin ass boiii

Lel OP, mcfuckin kill yourself and never post on this board again u ugly looking cunt

it might sound boring but you should go for something cleaner and shorter. the sides of your hair are the best part.

you'd look okay with a soft "black woman smiling in an advertisment" type afro, but if you don't want to look like a nerd I think short cut is best for your face.

Yea I get you. Well my hair isn't actually this long normally, I just brushed it out. Not saying that it's good but it isn't as bad.
What do you mean by bangs?

Wanted to go get them done today but they don't have anybody right now that can do them.

I hated having short hair, really didn't feel it at all.

Lol both of you sound like huge fucking faggots, like seriously, are you 10 years old?

>hurr r u 10 yers old?
Git the fuck off this board you ugly mother fucker.

It's true you fuck, you sure act like one. Might be ugly but your a fucking cunt and nobody likes a cunt.

Lmfao. Are you aware on the board you're on? Veeky Forums is a place to discuss and criticize fits. This is the place where you get criticized. Now fuck off. You'll never be Veeky Forums

Meant 4 u

Rick and morty idiot

i havent found a person yet that i wanted to say "get a fucking buzzcut"
today that changed

get shwifty