Fuccboi General

last one romans

Best way to tie derbys?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Jersey_coat/46909-50088102.1#c-22755
solovairdirect.com/products/solovair-6-eye-hawkins-boot-in-black?variant=7429036421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With Your hands

What do I wear with these Reeboks

Is Uniqlo true to size or do I need to size down (or up)? I wanna buy some flannels and I've never bought from uniqlo before

Tts from my experience, though I'm muscle fat. T shirt sleeves are right in the middle of my bicep. Actual button ups are tight around arms and neck. If you're skinny then order what you normally do

gazelles instead

with these on top

can i use derbies as smart shoes for work?

w2c good derbie laces? Mine are almost destroyed, not sure if Carven can just send me a new pair...

I got some new shoes on sale and went tts. Fit is kind of weird, width wise perfect (sizing down would make them painful to wear), but too long. Can I just put insoles to make them fit better or is it un/fa/? Like how they look and wouldn't like to return them.

you can buy insoles and also heel backings

What school supplies do you all use? I need my notebooks and planner to be aesthetic and the normal composition books just don't do it. Is moleskin any good?

Their measurements on the site are quite accurate.

What style of jeans should I buy? Slim or tapered? Dark or light?

real talk, could I stand to lose like 5 lbs or am I ok? Because technically I am near overweight, 5ft 3 and 138 lbs, I think I look chubby sometimes (but maybe I'm just being critical) but people tell me I'm fine and don't need to lose more weight.

Id?

Your legs look fat bb
you need to lose at least 1-15 lbas
still i would

short fat legs
but would fuck

lets see the back

Yeah you are right, I'm gonna shoot for 7lbs since I'll probably build muscle first. I think this angle on my legs looks better

I would let you sit on my face all day

t h i c c

those shorts are sort of covering your belly so that i cant see if your fat or not

but those legs do make it look like you could lose 5-10 lb if not more

Try them on in store to see what fit/style works for you. It's all a matter of opinion so there's no right or wrong answer.

If you took a picture with jeans on and asked how they fit, that's a different story.

I think it's mostly in my thighs. I have a bit of a belly but yes thanks all, I am gonna shoot for ~10 lbs loss. Stupid fat legs were great in track and field but not so much now

i will eat your poop

im usually only into /thinspo/ girls but holy shit, i got the most raging boner from seeing your first pic wtf

It depends on what you're asking.
>am I a disgusting blob monster that not even light can escape from
no
>would it be fine if I stopped drinking soda
yes

cargo shorts
university branded pull over hoodie

>trying this hard for attention.
would bang tho.

It depends, do you want fat NEETS on the internet to google over you and drool as they masturbate for the 6th time today? If so you're fine as you are. But if you want to attract a good looking man lose 20+lbs your body might look fine, but it will do miracles for your chubby face

shirt sleeves too long or nah

tie is too short..?

Shirt sleeves sit right where they need to
Jacket sleeve is 1cm too short though

I hate the break on those pants but they look OK

ur lower legs look broken

The belt was a bit too loose so the pants are sitting a bit low

Since it looks like you are small breasted, you cant pull off the thicc look. However, if you do a lot of weighted squats, none of that body weight shit, you can be thicc. If not just go thinspo.

what type of pants work best with shoes like drkshdw high-tops? skinny jeans? or baggier joggers?

something from rick so you dont end up looking like from the back guy

yeah but from the back guy wore some grey loose sweatpants
it would work with black skinny jeans and a black baggy hoody, no?

I've got a bit of money on hand now and want to get some real nice black skinny/slim jeans, im willing to spend up to maybe $400 (AUD) at the absolute most and preferrably in the 200-300 range.

I have no idea what I'm doing though, my first thought was Acne or APC but I've read they're wildly overpriced for their quality and they're not much better than the Levis 511s I've got now lmao.

wut do Veeky Forums? Jeans are the one thing I always try before I buy as well so if anyone knows good shit I can get for retail in like Melbourne or something that would be great.

how do you call thus core?

I think that quality observation is sorta true of APC, but not so much Acne. I'd recommend the Acne.

okay thanks, I'll definitely try them on though

On the farfetch website I see a bunch of new season drkshdw hi-top sneakers that are similarly priced
is ther a significant difference between the leather and cotton versions? which is better?

what's a good not so expensive slim fit bomber with a collar?

you will look bad in them regardless

why tho

>is ther a significant difference between the leather and cotton versions?
The fabric/materials used perhaps?

Get the cotton ones tb.h

yeah i think i'm gonna settle on these black cotton ones

experiences with vestiaire collective? everybody using grailed almost exclusively here i wonder if theres a reason for that

Can't go wrong with those.

w2c canvas/vegan ramones high under 400 usd
how's the quality of the drkshdw's compared to mainline?

Please check how they fit you before you become new "From the back pls".

oversized-short-sleeze-button-up-tucked-in-to-contrasting-trouser core

Which colors work with yellow coat? Wanted to go brighter for this fall.

I have a lot of disposable income, i got an all black vegan pair tts for 1/2 price which fit a little loose and I'm waiting for an all white vegan pair which i went 1/2 size down on that i copped on grailed
I'm gonna see whichever one fits better and get the black/white vegan pair in that size

Really like the look of this acne wool overcoat, but as a poorboi my budget is only 200€

Anybody know any alternatives (look wise) in that price range?
I'd go for Represent, but my size are sold out

Thoughts on MKI stuff? Do their knits fit well?

not exactly the same and probably not as warm as on yours pic
cosstores.com/gb/Men/Coats_Jackets/Jersey_coat/46909-50088102.1#c-22755

You do need to do some cutting.

It looks great desu, but I'm getting the coat for winter so I'd prefer wool over anything

OP here

are these ok to use for everyday use (w shit a step above casual) or should they be strictly limited to formal wear

Are new balance still cool?

576 25th anniversary good cop?

It counts on what you wear as "casual"

well then maybe Uniqlo UUUU will suit your need

Cheers, can't wait for it to drop

i want to tuck my casual shirt into my chinos, but pic rel is the only belt that i own, can i use it, or should i get a leather one?

yes you idiot

Like I'm not going to wear them with a slacker or pale wave fit but black / grey pants and a nice jacket

when drop

>fall 2016

REC SOME SHOES PLS. i need new ones for school.

never go too long on leather shoes, width-wise they'll always stretch after a few wears but legth-wise you're fucked if they fit wrong

top fit is just good get the pants shortened though fampai

represent is trash, look at COS when it's fall. They have nice quality coats with cool cuts for around 200

is Patagonia fine for fleeces?

Well I know it, I own some CPs in the end.
The thing is some brands just have "fuck me up senpai" sizing. Or my feet just aren't made for all shoes.

Yes, very much so.

What does it mean when someone slashes a price on grailed so something is $1? Do they still expect the original price listed, or are they open to any offers?

Get a black and a brown leather belt. Standard shit to have around.

do butt excersises gurl

just get a cheap brown and leather belt.
if you live in Europe, the Bersha has them for 5€ ea

Alternative to cp combats?

>short butch dyke with huge tits
>want to look good while still wearing menswear

h o w

To top it I think I might be misshapen in general cause very few things fit me right even on the female section

Obv dr martens

You're fucking dumb

Should probably also mention that I'm thin, still could get more skelly but I'm past the level where loosing weight could improve a lot
I have no clue what exactly makes everything look bad on me desu

Docs are pretty ugly in comparison.

Here's a real alternative, as far as appearance goes. Dunno anything about the quality.

solovairdirect.com/products/solovair-6-eye-hawkins-boot-in-black?variant=7429036421

do u guys pay tax when u buy clothes online?

elias core

most of the time, yes

Can blue jeans be effay?

I'm 5'11" and 130 lbs, i plan on gaining a little weight in the next few months but probably not getting to more than like 145, what size reigning champ hoodie should I get?

same height but you're at my goal weight, what's it like senpai? why do u want to gain?

I'm just skelly af, I want to gain a little more muscle to attract more qts

Is it normal for Stan Smiths to feel tight on the toe area? The rest of the shoe feels fine, but the toe box is really snug

I'm starting up classes again in a week and I need a large effay backpack. Any recs?