Genesis 6:4

>Genesis 6:4
>There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

What did he mean by this?

It's pretty clear what it means. It also explains why so many cultures have myths about giants.

Neanderthals

6'4''

So does that mean neanderthals were better than humans? The "sons of God" or what have you?

It means spirits and demons and other occult powers fucked human women. It means exactly what it says it means, OP.

You people, I swear, you have to have your arms twisted to take Scripture seriously. Always insisting on metaphor and allegory, when the truth is that the pre-Flood Earth was basically like the Conan stories.

They were manlets though, 5'5 dwarves.

It means manlets have never learned

Finns and Koreans

>pre-Flood Earth was basically like the Conan stories.

And he got rid of it? Quite the fucking blunder for an omniscient being.

This. It's not a secret code. And no one thought it was until the modern era. It's literally talking about motherfucking fe fi fo fum giants, full stop.

Everybody was shitty. He decided to start over. You've felt like that before, everyone has.

Giants had a different meaning in Greek, user. Plus, the notion that Nephilim means giant is not strictly valid.

Plus, Modern men weren't so much taller than the Neanderthal, and the Neanderthals were hulks.

Please, there's only so much Rape and Clubbings one can take until it gets old.

You need new things, like Rape and the Renaissance to keep things interesting

Where duh bones at

>Where duh bones at

I'm not saying it's true. Of course it isn't. I'm just saying it's not a metaphor.

absolutely false. the Nephilim were the same as the sons of Anak in Samuel (remember Goliath?)

>all these fucking idiots taking this as fact and nothing more than a creation myth
Why? Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old and the Smithsonian is "covering up" giant skeletons?

Let's go Jets!

God is not a fan of sword and sorcery.

>Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old

No, but I believe the Bible says it is, because I can read and add.

It's just a metaphor brah.