Leather jackets for manlets

I (5'6) have been going to a lot of concerts lately and have accumulated a bunch of patches. I want to get a leather or possibly denim jacket that I can wear that won't make me look autistic or like a kid putting on his dad's coat.

INB4
>leather jacket
>not autistic
pick one

Noted, thank you for your lack of any useful contribution.

>Autistic
>Manlet
Must be hard.

5'9 there.
Leather jacket is a hell to pick, since it's so expensive to alterate anything. Basically do same as with other stuff - at least my hugest problem is that sleeves are always too long. Choice a jacket that fits right around waist, shoulders and length doesn't go beyond mid-crotch. Choose sleeves that don't have zippers on them because this way you can alter it.
And try it on before buying or order somewhere with eturn policy. Because acceptable leather jackets begin from around 500-600$. And actually nice one from 1000$.

Denim jacket is easier since oversized may even look better if you wear it right.

Better than being ugly or fat like 80% of this board.

wow! is that an original?

Misfits is such a overrated meme band. have you actually listened to it? It's lame shit.

Nothing wrong with static age and the title album. You look like a creepy pedophile irl and bought trashed nikes so that says everything about the kind of tasteless person you are.

>You look like a creepy pedophile irl
talk shit post yourself

>and bought trashed nikes
they were $6 and i got them for free

>so that says everything about the kind of tasteless person you are
coming from someone defending misfits shirt. but anyways, post fit, stfu cunt or i fucking kill you

You'd be lucky to even set your eyes upon my beauty. Everyone knows you're going to lure little boys with those ugly ass nikes, child molester.

So you just admitted that you are a little boy.
Anyways, if i were pedosexual, i'd rather be into girls

The silhouette on non-slim fit leathers will likely make you look top heavy. I'd go for a black denim jacket. Even if you decide to spend a lot of money on one it would also likely be the quarter of the cost of a good leather.

Getting well fitting leather jackets is hell (5'10 & 110 lbs), so realistically if you can't find one that fits the way that described, go for the denim jacket, they're allot easier to find at your local mall. Pre-ripped/cutsleeve jackets are trash. Leather vests are usually trash IMO.

Studsandspikes.com has all the shit that really makes these jackets pop. The metal bit from bic lighters is also a nice touch used in moderation. Pins will go missing at concerts & house shows, especially when moshing is involved.

for backpatches, find a friend who does graffiti stencil art and pay them to make something for your jacket (if it's leather). Some trippy custom art is way better than something overdone like misfits, dead kennedies, the cramps, or sex pistols.

If you have access to equipment, bullet shells of all sizes are a dope ass alternative to studs.

You wish I was

shes absolutely right u gigantic faggot

>.png

U guys are all autistic faggots i swear. Why are you asking where to buy your punk leather jacket? Buy? Steal it from a thrift shop buy a motorcycle jacket on craigslist. Dont pay more than 70

Then put the patches on. Rocket science?

youre a moron

Igor the Autist

I have listened. I enjoy their music. Static Age, Walk Among Us, & Famous Monsters are good albums faggot.

I have no stores in my shit town. Hence why I was wondering what a decent one would be. Thank you for taking your time to shit up this thread though.

Blackmeans. They make punk leather jackets. They are sick, and well-made. They're made in Japan, so they'll have sizes for you subhuman manlet ass.

Pro-tip: Any album from work Michael Graves is shit. Listen to Earth AD or anything with Danzig as the front man. Graves era Misfits is shit desu. Coming from someone who's been into punk for years. Yes, I'm showing my punk badge.

Also, OP. Denim jacket is better for patches in general. From my experience, leathers were strictly paintings of band logos or studs. Tbh, denim jacket is a better look since it's already been mentioned that leathers are a bitch to size.

fucking cringe

Thrift. And don't buy it if it doesnt fit perfectly. Don't. I know it fits around the shoulders but the sleeves are too long.

Do not cop unless it fits like a second skin

I disagree, not a huge fan of Graves era overall but Famous Monsters has some good stuff on it. I am going to see the Misfits reunion next month in Chicago though so can't wait to get a patch there.
I was actually thinking denim too. I'll probably look at the local GoodWill (they probably don't have shit though) & just cut off the sleeves. Other wise I might just get one on Amazon or Ebay. Unless you know a better site. Thanks senpai.

he isnt wrong though

To piggyback off of the OP, I've been eyeing a Schott perfecto lately, but at 5'11" and 125lbs is there any hope of even their slim models fitting me properly?